Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Seun! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seun! (919 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun! by TheSourcerer: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
CAPSLOCKED see what this Motherfucker did , the
Personal Experience (holy spirit lie) you believe this mf deleted that post , dude it is getting too Much o Lalasticlala , mynd44, lordReed hopefullandlord, Hahn ,

CyberEBOLA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun! by meobizy(f): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wetin I do this pikin, sef?
Re: Seun! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
CAPSLOCKED see what this

KEEP THE CURSES ASIDE AND STOP TAKING THIS FORUM SERIOUS.
I DID NOT COMMENT ON THE THREAD BUT I FOLLOWED IT ALL THROUGH AND IT WAS A GREAT ONE. IT'S A SHAME THE WHOLE THING HAS BEEN DELETED. SINCE WE'RE NOT GETTING EXPLANATIONS FOR THE BANNING AND DELETION OF THREADS, BEST FOR US IS TO LOG OUT AND FACE REAL LIFE BUSINESSES.
NOBODY'S GETTING PAID FOR ALL OF THIS SHĮT EXCEPT THE ADMIN AND HIS BOYS. SO WHY STRESS YOURSELF TO DEATH?

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seun! by hahn(m): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I DID NOT COMMENT ON THE THREAD BUT I FOLLOWED IT ALL THROUGH AND IT WAS A GREAT ONE. IT'S A SHAME THE WHOLE THING HAS BEEN DELETED. SINCE WE'RE NOT GETTING EXPLANATIONS FOR THE BANNING AND DELETION OF THREADS, BEST FOR US IS TO LOG OUT AND FACE REAL LIFE BUSINESSES.
NOBODY'S GETTING PAID FOR ALL OF THIS SHĮT EXCEPT THE ADMIN AND HIS BOYS. SO WHY STRESS YOURSELF TO DEATH?

I tire o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun! by TheSourcerer: 6:26am On Jun 16, 2020
hahn:

I tire o
stupid holy spirit (mumbles) Thx CaPS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun! by Image123(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

i see Seun and company have being a frustrating little god to some of you. Only if you faced the real God and REALITY the same way instead of making silly threats at utopia.

2 Likes

Re: Seun! by TheSourcerer: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2020
Image123:

i see Seun and company have being a frustrating little god to some of you. Only if you faced the real God and REALITY the same way instead of making silly threats at utopia.
Eat a Corpse!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun! by CAPSLOCKED: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Eat a Corpse!
DAMN.

1 Like

Re: Seun! by TheSourcerer: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DAMN.
Good morning man how'd your night go ♥️♥️
Re: Seun! by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2020
you really have no point here , you were just rambling , what really is your issue with the holy spirit ?
Re: Seun! by Image123(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Eat a Corpse!

i don't even know what that means but your folly ridden friends do. Is that the new atheist fetish? Gist me please.

1 Like

Re: Seun! by TheSourcerer: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Image123:

i don't even know what that means but your folly ridden friends do. Is that the new atheist fetish? Gist me please.
Eat a dead human's remains is what I mean
Re: Seun! by Image123(m): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Eat a dead human's remains is what I mean

Why sir? Are you being reasonable? If your friends were christians, they'll have warned you in love.

1 Like

Re: Seun! by TheSourcerer: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2020
Image123:

Why sir? Are you being reasonable?
you woke me up with stupid comments , let's hug and make up , enjoy your day
Re: Seun! by Image123(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you woke me up with stupid comments , let's hug and make up , enjoy your day

So sorry about that. i will henceforth wake you up with the good news instead. You deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Seun! by shilenji(m): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2020
I saved the thread cos sourcerer is someone I really respect,but the write up was a disappointment.

I support what seun did 100percent

The only sin that cant be forgiven is the sin against the holy spirit. for those of you who still dont believe in holyspirit I pray you see the truth ijn amen.

Goodluck to everybody.
Re: Seun! by TheSourcerer: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Image123:

So sorry about that. i will henceforth wake you up with the good news instead. You deserve it.
thank you and I love you bro , I really do

I know it's hard but please leave God alone . Have a beautiful beautiful day ♥️♥️
Re: Seun! by Image123(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
thank you and I love you bro , I really do

I know it's hard but please leave God alone . Have a beautiful beautiful day ♥️♥️

i love you very much dear brother. Your days can be more beautiful with God.

1 Like

Re: Seun! by TheSourcerer: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Image123:

i love you very much dear brother. Your days can be more beautiful with God.
Bleep off!!
Re: Seun! by Image123(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Bleep off!!

cheesy cheesy Son of the devil the father of liars. cheesy cheesy
Where's the love my brother.

1 Like

Re: Seun! by TheSourcerer: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Image123:

cheesy cheesy Son of the devil the father of liars. cheesy cheesy
Where's the love my brother.
probably hidden from God too , for his compassion is zero,.
Re: Seun! by Image123(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
probably hidden from God too , for his compassion is zero,.

God loves you very much, too much. God even sent Jesus Christ to die for you. Imagine?
Re: Seun! by TheSourcerer: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Image123:

God loves you very much, too much. God even sent Jesus Christ to die for you. Imagine?

Why did he kill himself to save us from himself to a place he built himself?
Re: Seun! by Image123(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Why did he kill himself to save us from himself to a place he built himself?

He did all these? Enlighten me please
Re: Seun! by TheSourcerer: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
shilenji:
I saved the thread cos sourcerer is someone I really respect,but the write up was a disappointment.

I support what seun did 100percent

The only sin that cant be forgiven is the sin against the holy spirit. for those of you who still dont believe in holyspirit I pray you see the truth ijn amen.

Goodluck to everybody.
thank you ♥️♥️
Re: Seun! by TheSourcerer: 5:49am On Jun 19, 2020
XXXtentation, saw you up, what's up , can't sleep?

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 / Study In Canada. With Just Waec/neco. No Sat, No Ielts, No Toefl / Niger Delta Man Breaks World Record In Japan (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.