Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari (22214 Views)

2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by ganisucks(f): 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Aminu Masari, governor of Katsina, says he has failed in protecting the residents of the state from bandits.

Speaking with reporters at the government house in Katsina, Masari said he is a very unhappy person because the people have never had rest since he came on board as governor.

He said the bandits were “worse than animals” because they kill indiscriminately.

“I don’t know what to tell them. I cannot look at them in the face because we have failed to protect them, contrary to our pledge to ensure the security of lives and property throughout the state,” he said.

“I never expected the behaviour and the attitude of people living in the forests, the bandits, whose behaviour is worse than that of animals. In the forest, a lion or a tiger kills only when it is hungry and it doesn’t kill all animals, it only kills the one it can eat at a time.

“But what we see here is that bandits come to town, spray bullets, kill indiscriminately for no purpose and no reason whatsoever, like the recent massacre of people at Faskari and parts of Dandume local government area. They just killed the people. How can a human being behave the way an animal cannot behave?”

The governor added there are no innocent people in the forests.

“Our role is to complement efforts of the security agencies for which I believe we are doing nothing less than 90 per cent in terms of whatever is expected of us, based on resources available to us,” he said.

Masari’s comment comes after the Northern Elders Forum (NEF) alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari and northern governors have failed in their responsibility to protect lives.

Masari’s administration had pulled out of a peace deal with bandits.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/i-have-failed-to-protect-you-masari-tells-katsina-residents/amp

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Earlystar698(m): 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
cheesy

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by naijaboy756: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
May God save innocent lives because of extremely incompetent leaders

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by opportunes: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
hmm
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Martahi: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
We already know bro

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Omooba77: 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2020

10 Likes

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by AstralBody: 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mr governor u haven't failed kastina state. U are doing a very nice job,go ahead n negotiate with more terrorist.
Bastard fulani idiot!

215 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Sonoyom(m): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Not yet sir, continue with your good work.

9 Likes

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Finnese001: 12:19am On Jun 16, 2020
all of you are bunch of incompetent fools

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by abobote: 12:21am On Jun 16, 2020
Not only you, even their father in Abuja have failed them

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Afolabimills(m): 12:35am On Jun 16, 2020
An incompetent old fool including the one in aso rock

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by iokpebholo: 12:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Just like ur mentor Buhari

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 16, 2020
Lost Addict

The most incompetent governor in Nigeria, how his state has not been invaded by bandits is still a mystery to me.

9 Likes

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by IduNaOba: 2:56am On Jun 16, 2020
AstralBody:
Mr governor u haven't failed kastina state. U are doing a very nice job,go ahead n negotiate with more terrorist.
Bastard fulani idiot!
grin abeg I don't want to laugh o

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Ofunaofu: 6:27am On Jun 16, 2020
He should go further by putting in a resignation letter grin

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by bayelsaowei(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Ofunaofu:
He should go further by putting in a resignation letter grin
i wonder why it is hard for our leaders to resign if the work scope of securing the lives of the masses is beyond their capabilities..

He is complaining and still enjoying his security votes and all that..foolish leaders we have

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Lanretoye(m): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2020
To admit is easy,to resign be the problem.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by helinues: 7:15am On Jun 16, 2020
Why not resign if you truly meant it

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Xisnin(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2020
Okay.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Xisnin(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2020
ganisucks:

“I never expected the behaviour and the attitude of people living in the forests, the bandits, whose behaviour is worse than that of animals. In the forest, a lion or a tiger kills only when it is hungry and it doesn’t kill all animals, it only kills the one it can eat at a time."
You guys still don't get it.
What kind of humans live in the forest?

Bandits are criminals and terrorists.

They should never have been allowed to migrate freely in the first place.
But because they speak similar language as yours and also own cattle, you welcomed them with open arms.

The bandits have now made Nigeria their home and are bringing in more of their kinsmen every day to continue
their war of conquest and subjugation.
The worst is yet to be seen.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by History555: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2020
Why would people live in the forest
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by shugabasbn: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Both FG n the state government has failed. Both the president n the Governor should have resigned in an idea setting. Imagine killing people everyday like ants n our security agencies always dishing out the same story everyday.
If I were u, I will set up state security and equip them, set aside brutal secret forest guard n put satellite like monitor cameras in places.
Reach out to prone communities along the borders for info. Any compromised traditional rulers will be dethroned immediately n make to face the law. And I will never n never negotiate with criminals no matter how. Make your state law makers to make a strict laws n rules
Kill the one u lay your hands with their sponsorers even if they are in Aso Rock.
Set up some Ninja warrior for training in abroad n importantly I will work in collaboration with countries that have sophisticated equipments n communication.

19 Likes

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by aycorporat(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2020
You have spoken honourably well.
Now call your daddy in Aso rock and both of you should take the path of honour by resigning honourably.

I know it will be difficult!

Bunch of liars and blood suckers!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Racoon(m): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2020
It should be obvious to this man that the failure is written all over him.He & Mr.President blamed others for their gross incompetency yet cant resign honourably when reality is now staring them in the eyes.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Toh since he has admitted that he's failed he's people, no be to resign remain??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by gambia(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Na today. undecided
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by oluwaseyi0: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Kindly resign

All the the failure-in-chief to also resign from aso rock

2 Likes

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Sacchi1162(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2020
In a
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by LibertyRep: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Now that Masari has admitted to failing his people, can he then do the needful.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu / Petrol Subsidy Nears N1trn Monthly, Bigger Than When Tinubu Came - Businessday / Labour Party Crisis: Obi Hints At Dumping Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.