Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG (40891 Views)

Pregnant Women In Nysc Camps / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by MansoryMX(m): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2020
No wahala, they should just scrap NYSC. Give graduates the complete 396k and NYSC certificate. Shekinah

1 Like

Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by CalebLebsco56(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2020
My opinion on Nysc...
The main aim of NYSC has been basterdize..my own is instead of that 12month clueless month....
Youths should be posted to various entreprenuer centers in the state to engage in a particular skill which they choose, that will be there PPA for 5months of learning that skill at various Nysc approved centers.
Then the remaining 5months the money or Allawee should be given to them in full to go and start up something from what they have learnt....it will help to reduce over dependence on white collar jobs. Instead of waisting the whole 1year..also the camp should be where they can be trainned for greater opportunities not all those fake drilling.....

3 Likes

Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by Goke7: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2020
Kingpee2:
My country leaders are just so clueless ....

you sabi book so? did you read the article at all? chineke
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by motherlode: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Did you read the Post at all?

Kingpee2:
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by Femeto: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2020
If you are suspending camps suspend schools too.
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by motherlode: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2020
Now... This is someone that truly read the post...

izzou:
Very good

Instead of them going to camps, let them just be posted to their places of primary assignment

Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by Temysteve(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2020
marvelous3417:

Ahha just saw it now even with that do u know how much each orientation camp generate every month in every state Google and see urself which ever way it is still a win win for d govt if it scraped
They aren't scrapping the program and I don't think they can looking @ the rate of youth/graduate without Job. The VP team only brought an idea of suspending the Orientation Camp parade for proper organisation and better development which is a good idea. We all understand that a lot of embezzlement are involved Which is inevitable in any Nigeria govt parastatal, but still, this is what thousands of Nigeria look up to.
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by tarantino1: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2020
moderatedguy:
am interested in setting up a shopping website

I can help you set one up, ready in four to seven days depending on requirements sending a PM
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2020
whatever

Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by olaskul(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2020
I lost my job as a result of this NYSC... now they want to scrap it... shioor

ReubenE:
Don't be shy, suspend it for eternity.

Stop wasting our scarce resources on 'imaginary national unity' that we only pretend about.

But on a second thought, that's one of the ways few ordinary Nigerians eat from the national cake too.
These our national crooks, once NYSC is suspended indefinitely, they will still loot that budget regular
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by Chukwumablessin: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2020
2years is even small infact scrap NYSC completely. Calculate the money and give to each set to start up something instead of endangering peoples lives
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by Princedapace(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2020
Goldenkrezi:
Oil dey dis man head aswr..

Correct man cool

I am igbo, I love Osinbade so much. In a sane clime, he should be the one ruling while Buhari is a cordinator of cow industry.

I will vote any intelligent man. This man and Peter Obi are really cool leaders with practical ways of solving problems.

Una see why I always support a restructured Nigeria if we cant break up? The current system will always make us be at the mercy of the north and that side doesnt really have much of intelligent and smart leaders becus of their too much interest in religion. People like the current VP should never be a VP to Buhari.

And I am sure that many southerners love him.

3 Likes

Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by code9222: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2020
[color=#] 3573320[/color]
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by rowrowland: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2020
izzou:
Very good

Instead of them going to camps, let them just be posted to their places of primary assignment

Orientation can be done via eLearning technologies. #Zoomboom all the way!
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by Centcanada: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2020
When i say the leader are the problems Yoruba's media will come after their father not me because they are being paid to hide the truth. Journalism in Nigeria because Yoruba! There is no money any more to finance the NYSC but now they want to use pandemic as an excuses Nnamdi Kanu always said but they called him names because he is an Igbo. Nigerians has not see the worst yet.
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2020
Story for the gods
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by SmartPolician: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2020
TheRareGem1:

But you served and get your stipend.

It's a complete waste of useful time
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by Nsijerry: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=Toosure70 post=90716816]Useless program. [Just listen to yourself, how is the program useless]?
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by davooomat(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2020
What is NYSC without CAMP
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by Horlamie1997: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2020
michlins:
The government is looking to raise funds and cut down on expenses and the job of this committee is to advise the government on where best to do that.

The nysc looks like the best option right now. These corpers don't pay tax to the government

You are the most useless and frustrated fellow I can across just today..how dare you say such?? How much is the allowee compared to all the school fees our parents has spent on us plus our feeding...So you expect us to go and suffer at Nysc too after the struggle from Grade1 class...Ypu are a Foolish fellow

1 Like

Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by code5453: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2020
[color=#] 2475845[/color]
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by Orpe7(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2020
Omo some people go intentionally suspend their NYSC posting o for the next 2 yrs
That allawee, them must collect it
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by Inkling(f): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2020
My best experience during my NYSC days still remain that three weeks of orientation camp.
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by obyrich(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2020
They don't have money to run the program cheesy
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by Alexbio: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Three weeks of camp to "jump up and down" doing nothing in the name of "camp drilling!" What is the essentiality of the camp after your one year of service that someone will have to superimpose it on better developments and possibilities.
If not self-centeredness and selfish interest why are they still making the camp a compulsion in a time like this in the country? The scheme this year bill is signed out, implementation is delaying in the name of personal gains.

#Corruption in disguise#

2 Likes

Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by eki2000(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2020
Orpe7:
Omo some people go intentionally suspend their NYSC posting o for the next 2 yrs
That allawee, them must collect it
You just commented as a fool. They are talking of posting PCMs direct to PPA to serve without passing through the normal Camp rituals. It doesn't mean they will not collect Alawee
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by Euegene100001: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2020
Not on this particular topic
Kingpee2:
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by ofiko123(m): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2020
Kingpee2:

I am telling you, they are very useless.
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by hush15: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2020
ReubenE:
Don't be shy, suspend it for eternity.

Stop wasting our scarce resources on 'imaginary national unity' that we only pretend about.

But on a second thought, that's one of the ways few ordinary Nigerians eat from the national cake too.
These our national crooks, once NYSC is suspended indefinitely, they will still loot that budget regular

They should scrap it entirely and replace it with vocational and skill acquisition initiative for one yr.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by lucasalves: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2020
Toosure70:
Useless program.
You are the useless one.. go to a lot of countries and you will find out most of their youth are actually doing almost the same kind of program... Moreso only an individual who has nothing good to offer society will go through NYSC and not acquire new skills or at least gain some experience that will be valuable later in life. This government is paying 33k for that program now which will not make you a millionaire or anything but at least should be enough for a single individual to survive in a month... All most Nigerians wants to do is complain and complain...
Re: Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG by butterfly777(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States / Corpers Rock NYSC Uniform In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos / Ilechukwu Onyinye Rocks Her NYSC Uniform (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.