Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

My Man Should Be My Love, Only Mine. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Man Should Be My Love, Only Mine. (419 Views)

My Opinion: Reason Why A Man Should Not Choose His Mother Above His Wife / No Man Should Be Encouraged To Marry A Single Mother: A Response To Vyvyanvyvy / A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Man Should Be My Love, Only Mine. by glowingflame7: 5:48am On Jun 16, 2020
Are you...

Ready to learn the actual, honest truth about men?

Ready to learn the incredibly simple techniques and tricks that will make him not just pay attention to you but worship you like his personal queen?

Ready to finally feel what it’s like to relax with a man?

Ready to be able to give yourself to a him without fear he’s going to turn out like all the others or leave you for someone half your age?

Ready to feel and know in every fiber of your being that he truly loves you and wants to be with you and only you forever?

Ready to feel truly safe and wanted and precious to him?

Are you ready for him to put down his damn cell phone and actually listen and pay attention and really be present with you because you are his absolute priority?

Ready to be his sexual obsession… and to feel his eyes on you every time you walk across the room?

Ready to have him pull you close instead of pushing you away?
If you’re still reading this…

If you’ve felt yourself nodding along and wanting to feel like this…

If you’re brave enough to want to hear the actual truth even if it’s not what you want to be true…

Then it means the answer is yes, yes, yes, yes, yes…

Then let me introduce you to this beautiful book to get you there. You can DM me for details. I tried posting here but got banned by spambot.
Re: My Man Should Be My Love, Only Mine. by glowingflame7: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Do you know
​- The secret, hidden emotional side of men which actually make them the "weaker sex", not you, and how to use it to get any man hooked on you.

- How to access his inner man, so you can automatically have him desiring you, just the way you play it in your head, while you cross your legs and get pampered and adored, like the true Queen that you are.

-How to get him to be intensely romantic towards you, more than he has ever being to any other woman in his entire life.

- Don't just say "Men are scum". An African man who is born and raised in Africa is different from men born in other continents. Know the difference! And you will be miles ahead of other women and you will have the power over men right in your hands.

Do you know how to identify Bleep boys from a mile away. You’ll be able to separate the boys from the men, the serious ones from the ‘not so serious’ ones, so you finally stop investing your precious time and emotions with the wrong type.

DM for more.

(1) (Reply)

We Should Kick Against Family Planning In Nigeria — King Of Iwo / The Get Rich Quick (blow) Syndrome Ravaging Our Society / Lg Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.