Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) (57708 Views)

Bishop Sylvester Asobo Declared Missing By Family (Photo) / Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by Vyzz: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
And he has a big skull....

Mtcheeew
Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by fm7070: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
God will take glory

1 Like

Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by oyeb15: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
May God return him home safely.

1 Like

Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by formular123triol(m): 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
He will come home in peace, all by himself, unhurt, in JESUS CHRIST NAME

1 Like

Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by Geeman23(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

My generator repairer escaped from kidnappers din some days ago in Lagos

What saved him was the tribal marks on his belly his parents gave him when he was still a baby and falling sick.

According to him, so many people were kidnapped and kept in a place where they would be killed and body parts sold to rich politician who drive in to pick up body parts in exchange for money .
tell the story more. I always doubt if those stories are real. I don't believe in rituals. Just imagining where those politician go with the parts and do with it. we africans are weird.
Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by lozanni(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
CrazeMan69:
This guy nah 20 years
Anyway hope he is found safe and sound.

That is the reality of our time, hunger arising from issues such as Covid, may lead to stunted growth.
I hope the young boy is found Hale and hearty.

1 Like

Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by AleagueEdu: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
May the young man be found, ameen

Check my signature to enjoy our online Ielts classes irrespective of your location.

1 Like

Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by bizzibodi(m): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
That pikin don reach 20yrs?Make dem check Ogun axis.
Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by Fragility6: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dyoungstar:

You need to drink a glass of chilled water to chill your nerves bro.

All I have to say is the boy is not missing, he probably absconded.

Don't quote me again, thanks.
Absconded to play ps5 since sunday. Just hear d nonsense cumin out 4rm ur shit brain
Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yoruba land? Rip young man.
Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by jimb(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
hmm Abercrombie
Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by codemaniacs: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by stasius: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
The way people miss nowadays in Lagos is scary!!!

Guys be careful!
Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by wfjimmytobby(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
boy issa Marlian..he will return
Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by Angelzuby(m): 8:14am On Jun 17, 2020
I pray that God and man keep you to return safely... Amen

1 Like

Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by helpfindbolu: 10:24am On Jun 18, 2020
Good Morning everyone, its Day 4 and the search for Bolu continues......

Places and environs visited so far includes......
Ayobo police station.
Ipaja police station.
Moshalasi police station.
Ayetoro police station.
Itele SARS.
Amule police station.
SARS office Ikeja.
SIB Ikeja.
Task force Office Oshodi.
Meiran police station.
Agbelekale

Thank you all for your prayers, sharing the post, suggestions and feedback.... the family appreciates. Please let us keep them coming....no lead/information is little (all will be treated confidential as always).

Cheers.
Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
i hope he is safe and i pray he is found. shalom

1 Like

Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by CJ310(m): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
Pls try more police stations. Also try hospitals around. God forbid he’s hurt. I pray he comes back home safe and sound.

1 Like

Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by kingthreat(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
helpfindbolu:
Good Morning everyone, its Day 4 and the search for Bolu continues......

Places and environs visited so far includes......
Ayobo police station.
Ipaja police station.
Moshalasi police station.
Ayetoro police station.
Itele SARS.
Amule police station.
SARS office Ikeja.
SIB Ikeja.
Task force Office Oshodi.
Meiran police station.
Agbelekale

Thank you all for your prayers, sharing the post, suggestions and feedback.... the family appreciates. Please let us keep them coming....no lead/information is little (all will be treated confidential as always).

Cheers.

God help you locate Bolu

3 Likes

Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by livebyday(m): 4:12am On Jun 21, 2020
codemaniacs:

that's because in Nigeria it is called rituals.

In summary, it is known as organ harvesting. they kill people remove the organs then sell it.

In details, after killing or kidnapping the person, they take their victims to someone who has knowledge in the medical field to operate on the person and remove the person's organs, it could also be to steal the persons blood then sell it...

Since Nigeria is likely filled with jobless medical experts from doctors to nurses and other medical practitioners, in some cases, they kill their victims on the spot and steal the organs... Foreigners can also pay Nigerians or other Africans to come into Nigeria and do the killing, since the police and security agencies are mostly incompetent because they should be able to get finger prints and dna of the killers from the victims body.

I don't know why the media keeps calling it rituals.

Because sensational journalism gets clicks
Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by gnykelly(m): 4:43am On Jun 22, 2020
I pray wherever he is bound he shall break free.

1 Like

Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by helpfindbolu: 12:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Good Morning everyone,its Day 10 and the search for Bolu continues......

Cheers.
Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by meobizy(f): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Is he back?
Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by anonymuz(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2020
May Jehovah be with him and be seen soon.

2 Likes

Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by helpfindbolu: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
meobizy:
Is he back?
Not yet.
Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by Makavelli25: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2020
helpfindbolu:
Not yet.
Have faith,he will come home

3 Likes

Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by eleko1: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
helpfindbolu:
Bolu Omidiji; male, 20-year old, slim, tall and dark-skinned (pictured below) has been declared missing by his family members at Riola Avenue, Ayobo area of Lagos State. Family members said Bolu has been missing since Sunday,June 14th 2020 around 5pm when he was sent to buy fuel from the nearest filling station.

A missing person report has been filed at Ayobo police station Lagos, Please if you come across anyone of that description or in case you have any information, kindly call 08172162883, 08023244869 or report to the nearest police station. Emails via helpfindbolu@gmail.com

Need your support to move this to front page.

Thank you.
They should ask the filling station staff and neighborhood around.May his guardian Angel watch over him

2 Likes

Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by Mhizzard(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2020
What bad thing
Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by Mhizzard(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2020
What a bad thing
Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by helpfindbolu: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2020
Good Morning everyone, its Day 29 and the search for Bolu continues......

Cheers.
Re: Bolu Omidiji Declared Missing In Lagos (photo) by helpfindbolu: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Good Morning everyone, its Day 36 and the search for Bolu continues......

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) / "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) / Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.