Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss (25479 Views)

Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash / Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET / Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Bimpe29: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria has never witnessed or seen this height of confusion in her entire history as a nation
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by allthingsgood: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Scout60:
the civil servants in Nigeria is very corrupt. Should we give management of some agencies to private firms. The way those guys embezzle money is second to none

Please correct your brain, she is not a civil servant
People just rush to blab anyhow
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by frog12: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
she works for govt. that's civil servant.

allthingsgood:

Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
These goats will not rest until they eat all of our yams.
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Aso rock don turn clash of the Titans o all these clashes wey Dy occur everyday e be like Dy go soon clash buhari sef.

Anyway wetin consign me.Buhari go soon talk say e shock for all the clashes In aso rock.awon set shock absorber.

BTW op who u want may e read all this epistle u post.if I wan read I for go library now.
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by ChristyB(f): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Please can we check if all our comedians are home? The rate at which comedy is being played out at Aso Rock is amusing.
When you guys are tired, the truth will surface.
Money doesn't last forever as long as you didn't give yourself life.
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Okoroawusa: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Jess29: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Cyberterror:
cheesygrin

What Buhari is doing is typical of what many business owners in Nigeria do. Set your employees to clash with one another, that way they won't be united to steal from you.

I hope it is working according to plan for Bubu cheesy

You said it all. Make I come dey go my shop before Emaka and Chimaobi go steal my money ������
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by allthingsgood: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
frog12:
she works for govt. that's civil servant.

A civil servant refers to someone employed by the Federal or State Civil Service Commission, not a political appointee by the government. Shes a public servant not a civil servant, ok?
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
I have zero tolerance for corrupt practices. If she has been found culpable and there is plausible evidence to back their claims, vis- a vis the UK based bank account , then she should be duly prosecuted. Civil servants are deep in financial corruption in this Nigeria and it's uncontrollable and broad. Sad stuff.
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by kenniekool(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Confused government with simpleton as president
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by frog12: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
i see your point. a political appointee. what of the new guy? is he a civil servant or political appointee or both. he was promoted from secretary position. be careful how you define this one now.

look at another example, the security chiefs. are they still with police,military? are they subject to military,police rules? or they are political appointee?

allthingsgood:

A civil servant refers to someone employed by the Federal or State Civil Service Commission, not a political appointee by the government. Shes a public servant not a civil servant, ok?
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by rosy1992(f): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ms Amobi needs to be probed.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
allthingsgood:

. Sorry to come in both of your comments, but don't they also referred to people you tagged "public servants " as public civil servants? I have heard the term while growing up as my father was a Director General of the T.A.C, Ministry of Foreign Affairs. He was referred to as a PCS. Even through out his diplomatic career years as an ambassodor, they still referred to him as a public civil servant , since it wasn't a MILITARY, but a civilian appointment.
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by frog12: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
what of your senate president? hes american citizen. the law says you can not hold citizen of another country to stay in that position.
many of your law makers have dual citizenship. it is against the law.

KevUnique:
I have zero tolerance for currupt practices. If she has been found culpable and there is plausible evidence to back their claims, vis- a vis the UK based bank account , then she should be duly prosecuted. Civil servants are deep in financial corruption in this Nigeria and it's uncontrollable and broad. Sad stuff.
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by frog12: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
jump in and join the party!

KevUnique:
. Sorry to come in both of your comments, but don't they also referred to people you tagged "public servants " as public civil servants? I have heard the term while growing up as my father was a Director General of the T.A.C, Ministry of Foreign Affairs. He was referred to as a PCS. Even through out his diplomatic career years as an ambassodor, they still referred to him as a public civil servant , since it wasn't a MILITARY, but a civilian appointment.
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by toolovely(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mark this day... At the end of this government, say a week to 29th May, you will hear that Buhari has died... they will immediately organise a sham burial that he's been buried according to Islamic rites....
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by jidxin(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
oayegbaju:
For all brands of UK used laptop, look no further....
lol this laptop carton na waya
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by allthingsgood: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
KevUnique:

Theres nothing like public civil servant. Thats an aberration
But to clarify, a civil servant is also a public servant. Public servant is the term used to refer to every type of employee, appointment and even establishment working for the public. This is distinct from a civil servant which strictly refers to persons employed by civil service commission e.g police is a public servant not a civil servant. Police is employed by police service commission not civil service commission.
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by allthingsgood: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
frog12:
i see your point. a political appointee. what of the new guy? is he a civil servant or political appointee or both. he was promoted from secretary position. be careful how you define this one now.

look at another example, the security chiefs. are they still with police,military? are they subject to military,police rules? or they are political appointee?

Dont confuse yourself, if u are not employed by civil service commission, you are not a civil servant, simple.
police is public servant. Eweluka is a public servant because he was employed directly by NBET
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by lenghtinny(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
bejeria101:
The ordinary president Ahmed issa of brekete radio 101.1 ft here in abuja said he would not rest until this woman is removed. This woman form god ehn because of the cabal that put her there. Now the matter don cast. Every where don bust.
No wonder the old mama youngie is still a miss

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maybe Buhari approved both letters but forgot he did so.
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Zendinho:
We miss you Sani Abacha....
We miss you Aguyi Ironsi.....

These are generals with balls who will not tolerate this shit in a confused, disorderly and incompetent government.
You can kindly go join the thief and murderer abacha wherever he is since you love him.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by frog12: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
a very simplistic illustration. what if civil service commission is called govt employee bureau? how does that change everything?
civil servant is meant to distinguish a civilian govt person from a military govt person.
your definition is still rough.

allthingsgood:

Dont confuse yourself, if u are not employed by civil service commission, you are not a civil servant, simple.
police is public servant. Eweluka is a public servant because he was employed directly by NBET
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Scout60(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
allthingsgood:

does it take out the place that civil servant and public office holders are corrupt?
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Zendinho(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=veeshock post=90736567]
You can kindly go join the thief and murderer abacha wherever he is since you love him.

See take time o

Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Oluwafhemmi10: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Anyone that comes out and still support this shameless set of incompetent and disgraceful gov't after 5 years is a big time fool...
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
allthingsgood:

Theres nothing like public civil servant. Thats an aberration
But to clarify, a civil servant is also a public servant. Public servant is the term used to refer to every type of employee, appointment and even establishment working for the public. This is distinct from a civil servant which strictly refers to persons employed by civil service commission e.g police is a public servant not a civil servant. Police is employed by police service commission not civil service commission.
. Duly understood. I'm always open to learning better or more correctly. Thank you for that breaking down of the two definitions. I guess its in nigeria that English is usually bastardised and reformed and widely accepted by many. Thanks for the enlightenment .

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by snoopz: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lawless country yesterday it was shooting at the aso rock today na sacking from the Minister and order from the president that the woman shouldn't be removed...
Sometimes I wonder if buhari is really the president or Abba kyari becos since he left this world na problems everyweek concerning power
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
tysontim:

Do you want Burutai to step in?

No mind the mumu
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by tradetips: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi, His Wife And Their Daughters Pictured / Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic / Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.