Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss (25482 Views)

Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash / Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET / Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Zendinho:
We miss you Sani Abacha....
We miss you Aguyi Ironsi.....

These are generals with balls who will not tolerate this shit in a confused, disorderly and incompetent government.

I don't know about General "Ironside". But the see-no-evil General was a legend looking back. Man broke the fingers of ALL his enemies
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Petdagr8t(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Cyberterror:
cheesygrin

What Buhari is doing is typical of what many business owners in Nigeria do. Set your employees to clash with one another, that way they won't be united to steal from you.

I hope it is working according to plan for Bubu cheesy

If these is your own understanding of the whole saga then Egbo!, your foolishness is legendary!!.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Zendinho(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=airsaylongcom post=90740226]

I don't know about General "Ironside". But the see-no-evil General was a legend looking back. Man broke the fingers of ALL his enemies

Bro Abacha has no rivals when it comes to breaking balls.... I
I don't think the army will ever has it's kind
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Babandia27: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
I can't hear

Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by circumvent: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
confused government cos if u ask our presido he wil tell u dat he is shocked
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=90737300][/quote]
No vex na bros, but abacha is a devil in human form, imagine how he hanged saro wiwa and 12 elders of ogoni land just because they asked for better share of their resources.
And that ironsi guy self, he just chose suicide over common sense or what? Igbo boys just murdered the premier of the north, along side balewa and others from the west and midwest, and he thought he was the best man to occupy that seat as an igbo man? What was he even waiting before executing the coup plotters? Baba march line plenty.
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Zendinho(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=veeshock post=90746672]
No vex na bros, but abacha is a devil in human form, imagine how he hanged saro wiwa and 12 elders of ogoni land just because they asked for better share of their resources.

He is my political role model.....
He's got balls.....

Imagine the mess in Aso rock....
Who born you to fire a shot during The Abacha era?
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=90746861][/quote]
Nooo those ones are just mad, make you try repent sha cos abacha is bad news anyday
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by ojialo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
You mean nairabet boss?
Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by BotherMleeper(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Who's surprised

The president is not even aware he's alive

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss by Ayobami7(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2020
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals / Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Mompha's Designer Glasses, Wristwatches / PDP Beats APC In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.