Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" (5521 Views)

Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" / Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi / Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" by Kriss216: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
SpicyMimi:

And you think we all kids like you on this forum? Buy brain.
Shut up. You need the brain more. Can your useless boyfriend match Naira Marley?
Re: Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" by AKswift: 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Both parties are wrong: it’s a poor PR for the carrier to address her customers as ‘bunch of useless...’ in an official letter; Naira, too, has been known to be a menace. However, reading through some replies to this post, the Nigerian mentality is visibly present: the fact you have some millions does not mean you should misbehave or get praised/shielded whenever you broke a law.
Re: Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
SpicyMimi:

And you think we all kids like you on this forum? Buy brain.

Fuckoff already
Re: Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Aswear that letter funny die was laughing and crying grin
Re: Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
sad
Re: Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" by Onyi22(f): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Some people and bad belle
Re: Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:

Shut up. You need the brain more. Can your useless boyfriend match Naira Marley?
Shut up boy nairamarley is a riffraff,a menace to society,a role model to idiots like the ones supporting him on this thread.
Re: Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" by Kingkun69(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Why do you all hate naira Marley man IS making money and selling out shows home and abroad while he is living Rent free in ur heads
Re: Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kingkun69:
Why do you all hate naira Marley man IS making money and selling out shows home and abroad while he is living Rent free in ur heads
Which fvcking bastard,useless money is he making by singing rubbish....with his songs promoting fraud, money rituals.
Re: Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" by Damscodammy1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=macdammy post=90734492]Who else enjoyed the fight in the comments above ?? grin[/quote
]
i do o.e sweet die
Re: Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" by Ifewright(f): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
macdammy:
Who else enjoyed the fight in the comments above ?? grin

I did
Re: Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" by Kingkun69(m): 4:42am On Jun 17, 2020
Weedsmoker:

Which fvcking bastard,useless money is he making by singing rubbish....with his songs promoting fraud, money rituals.
when has he ever promoted money rituals in any song? And his rubbish is there on the charts getting plays
Re: Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2020
Kingkun69:
when has he ever promoted money rituals in any song? And his rubbish is there on the charts getting plays
Am very sure you don't even hear youruba that's why u won't know some of his songs are promoting money rituals.
Imagine singing "kpata ni logo Benz" what does such a statement implies.
Re: Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" by flexd99(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Weedsmoker:

Am very sure you don't even hear youruba that's why u won't know some of his songs are promoting money rituals.
Imagine singing "kpata ni logo Benz" what does such a statement implies.
Hey bro
Please can you send me a message on Whatsapp- zero nine zero six triple seven eight two nine six
I need to get some very important information from you
Or if possible, you can drop your contact pls
Re: Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
flexd99:

Hey bro
Please can you send me a message on Whatsapp- zero nine zero six triple seven eight two nine six
I need to get some very important information from you
Or if possible, you can drop your contact pls
My WhatsApp number is on my signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Mercy Chills With International Babes In A Private Jet / Nollywood Actress Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet As She Steps Out Half Nak / 18+ Maheeda Shares New Set Of Her Nudes Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.