Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures (21457 Views)

Video Of A Man Baking his Girlfriend’s Private Part With Shisha Smoke [WATCH ] / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / "I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Deepfeel:

Those two will never make peace.
But on what grounds? They should both grow up and put their differences aside
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Kingsteve:

She's obsessed with me.
She's a stalker!
She just can't handle rejection.
I understand all these, but she should just stop mentioning me in her idiotic posts.
I can imagine what you went through while still with her...... ..I feel for you bro, the earlier she free you the better oooo
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...y do u say am high sweetademide? smiley
Aaaaahhhhhhh, its now confirmed you are high!!!
Husbandsnatcha just free that innocent guy please.

2 Likes

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by dianchi(f): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Dianchi dear see wat ur boy is telling at me cheesy

Lol you know two of you love teasing each other wink no quarrels ...

2 Likes

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
dianchi:

This one deep ooo.....online quarrel

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
dianchi:

He is naive,n thinks he is smart thats y I play with his ass,

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:

Aaaaahhhhhhh, its now confirmed you are high!!!
Husbandsnatcha just free that innocent guy please.
...Let him beg me,then I leave him ,then d American smelly bitch shud proclaim me as her goddess and saviour. Then I swear I will leave Steven's ass be!

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kingsteve:

Ok, I'll explain.
(1) You lie for fun: you make up so many unfounded and dumb stories about people you know little or nothing about.
You have no idea what damage those lies could cause to the person.
Let's just say you're insensitive to the feelings of others.

(2) You're dangerous: Based on the stories you've told about yourself, it's easy to figure out you're a dangerous woman, capable of murder, character defamation and occultic practices.
The list is endless...

Even with your vices, I try not to judge, but when you crossed the line with your usual malicious tales, I had to discontinue any form of communication with you.
You just don't know when to stop!
Have some sense, you're too old for such rubbish.

Ok, I'm done now.
Hope you enjoyed the attention you've been craving for?
Bye!
... interesting, I have heard u smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:

I can imagine what you went through while still with her...... ..I feel for you bro, the earlier she free you the better oooo
...the last time I checked am a human not a demon, do my dp show horns and darkwings.....
He joined my online-enemy kh..a to insult me, grin What others are scared of doing knowing fully well am Evil impersonified bad-bitch who kills severally in PHs metropolis , and that's his crime

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...the last time I checked am a human not a demon, do my dp show horns and darkwings.....
He joined my online-enemy kh..a to insult me, grin What others are scared of doing knowing fully well am Evil impersonified bad-bitch who kills severally in PHs metropolis , and that's his crime
Aaaaahhhhhhh, this babe dey shock me sha!
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... interesting, I have heard u smiley
Thanks for this....finally!
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Whot!!!
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ghettochild(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
iretiolu92:
Oni mu kumu
It's onilakula

2 Likes

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Let him beg me,then I leave him ,then d American smelly bitch shud proclaim me as her goddess and saviour. Then I swear I will leave Steven's ass be!
Beg you on what grounds?please explain better before I persuade him to beg you

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
ghettochild:

It's onilakula
Aaahhhh, you sabi the thing
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
iretiolu92:
like she suck urs
Another onilakula spotted
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:

Beg you on what grounds?please explain better before I persuade him to beg you
...ademide was reaving me arone ,is it by forcing hia oh! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...ademide was reaving me arone ,is it by forcing hia oh! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol.....you must be a very naughty human being
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Gooossshhhhh!!!!
You played with someone's emotions because he loved you?
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khengxlei(m): 1:44am On Jun 18, 2020
Results of match played grin

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2020
khengxlei:
Results of match played grin
Intact the guy has gone on relegation undecided
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by lovedollpalace(m): 7:41am On Jun 18, 2020
oh really, Is that true ?
If yes, then it's really bad.
But if anyone want to avoid sexual problems then our company manufacture realistic sex doll which is looks like as real girl and you can enjoy with them without sexual issues.

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2020
lovedollpalace:
But if anyone want to avoid sexual problems then our company manufacture realistic sex doll which is looks like as real girl and you can enjoy with them without sexual issues.

#coughing......is the amount not even more expensive than maintaining a girlfriend
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by Adaibeku(f): 10:57am On Jun 18, 2020
lovedollpalace:

Won't d akamu u pour into dis sex doll decay her,

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by SecretSpy666: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Holyghost fire!!!!

the pussy don carry corona virus that started in Calabar

The destiny is already drowned in pussy hole

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by SirChukadibia: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lefulefu:
he will still use same mouth to kiss his wife cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
Adaibeku:

Won't d akamu u pour into dis sex doll decay her,
grin abeg help me ask oooooo.......it will after ferment inside her/it
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
SecretSpy666:
Holyghost fire!!!!

the pussy don carry corona virus that started in Calabar

The destiny is already drowned in pussy hole
Going down the same way it came forth
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
lovedollpalace:

If Naija guys handle this your toy eeehhhnnnn......them go too do her so tey she go complain say she no do again.
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 3:48am On Jun 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I purposely insulted u to check whether u are kid or not ,n u failed ...

She is right because I insulted u ademide? grin grin grin

I'm right because it's the truth and your lying ass knows it is.
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2020
khia:

I'm right because it's the truth and your lying ass knows it is.
...osukwa gi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...osukwa gi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Vete al infierno, Cucaracha. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? / Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) / I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.