Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,512 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:55 PM

Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures (21326 Views)

Video Of A Man Baking his Girlfriend’s Private Part With Shisha Smoke [WATCH ] / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / "I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 7:44am On Jun 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
Steve is just a nobody here, don't make it look as if is onetin ! Onetin ,will u
No body causing problems for somebody?

2 Likes

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Did he drink anything

na head he give no b water he drink na
That fluid under her na wetin? Pounded yam?
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 7:46am On Jun 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
How much will u pay me and I will tell u everything since 2018, even koyyes was involved.

And wat of if I possess your soul 4 an assignment ,I hope u don't mind!
Warris this?
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 7:48am On Jun 22, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

Seriously? For only story again, I must pay? Oya how much do you want if I cheat am?
And that your last sentence, hope say na Joke?
Fear is real!
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by OlawaleBammie: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2020
ademidedavid:
That fluid under her na wetin? Pounded yam?
Blood of Nebuchadnezzari!!!
Who on earth would drink/swallow dat?? Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
Ur Last sentence is a joke smiley cheesy
sad sad sad I'm not understanding

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2020
khia:

#1. My game has to be damn good to steal a lesbian bitch"s husband all the way from America, so thanks Amatrash for the compliment on my game but I pass, I don't do COCKROACHES husband's. grin

#2. I heard that COCKROACH"s husband is battling STD"s given to him by a rotten diseased infected ex-wife so my heart goes out to him.

#3. Steve is innocent in this, the cockroach and it's re.tarded lesbian gang are whining over him because he wasn't a pushover and they couldn't control him. They are simple minded nutcases who don't know how to except rejection so they channel their emotions into stalking the object of their queen's warped affection.

Wait a minute, you live in the states? Wow that's another twist lol. So you didn't steal her husband. I think Steve is the reason for all this right? Both of you were fighting for him right? Telemundo movie happening in Nairaland wow

Please just summarize the story for me

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2020
ademidedavid:

Husbandsnatcha should have a better explanation

It's like they were both fighting for the steve guy

ademidedavid:

Fear is real!
Fear? I pray

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

Wait a minute, you live in the states? Wow that's another twist lol. So you didn't steal her husband. I think Steve is the reason for all this right? Both of you were fighting for him right? Telemundo movie happening in Nairaland wow

Please just summarize the story for me

Look, You can remain stupid if you choose to be, but I have told you that Steve has nothing to do with this. What didn't you understand when I said that cockroach lied about him and myself?

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by Amatarasha(f): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2020
ademidedavid:

No body causing problems for somebody?
What's ur problems MR?

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2020
khia:

Look, You can remain stupid
if you choose to be, but I have told you that Steve has nothing to do with this. What didn't you understand when I said that cockroach lied about him and myself?
Then tell me what happened, Americana. BTW I ain't stupid, just curious but the way you are defending this Steve so cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by Amatarasha(f): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2020
khia:

Look, You can remain stupid if you choose to be, but I have told you that Steve has nothing to do with this. What didn't you understand when I said that cockroach lied about him and myself?
oldestwarriboy4 u see d insults she threw to u? Abeg if u don't attack her warri go carry last , my sis miramore see the girl u shud avoid everyone knew she fights husbandsnatcha because of kingsteve

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

Then tell me what happened, Americana. BTW I ain't stupid, just curious but the way you are defending this Steve so cheesy cheesy

I have already told you what happened, I even took you to the topic and explained it all to you. You are choosing to be ignorant to the facts. I was introduced to Steve in 2020, husbandsnatcha have been stalking me since 2017.

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by Amatarasha(f): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

Rekhina a lady here once said dat she has wreck d bank account of kingsteve that the guy now squats with a Nairalander, y won't she defend him, she is just guilty

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by Amatarasha(f): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

sad sad sad I'm not understanding
U won't

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by khia: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
oldestwarriboy4 u see d insults she threw to u? Abeg if u don't attack her warri go carry last , my sis miramore see the girl u shud avoid everyone knew she fights husbandsnatcha because of kingsteve
little lesbian girl, explain to them how my feud with the Cockroach started in 2017 and Steve wasn't introduced until 2020.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
U won't
You are super confusing. I've not understand one shit you talking/talked about.

khia:

I have already told you what happened, I even took you to the topic and explained it all to you. You are choosing to be ignorant to the facts. I was introduced to Steve in 2020, husbandsnatcha have been stalking me since 2017.
It's like you mistaking me for someone else, you never took me to any topic.

You must have done something to provoke her or she just woke up one morning and she started stalking you?

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 10:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Amatarasha:

Warri go carry last? lol....abeg this ona mata get as he be

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by frybug: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2020
Blood of Zachariah!!! Dangerous pussy

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by Amatarasha(f): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2020
khia:
little lesbian girl, explain to them how my feud with the Cockroach started in 2017 and Steve wasn't introduced until 2020.
Na na na uncleSteve was lurking around but decided to strike in 2019 not 2020
Lesbian bastard

2 Likes

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

You must have done something to provoke her or she just woke up one morning and she started stalking you?
...that idiot knows that am a leader of white angels cult and a worshipper of goddess agaiaha ,n she still taunt me, tell her with a snap of my finger she might turn to cucaracha I will have to be in America from UAE to morph back, she gats guts....I don't hate her but I want to teach her a little lesson
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

...that idiot knows that am a leader of white angels cult and a worshipper of goddess agaiaha........... ,n she still taunt me, tell her with a snap of my finger she might turn to cucaracha I will have to be in America from UAE to morph her back with her own dollars, she gats guts....I don't hate her but I want to teach her a little lesson
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...that idiot knows that am a leader of white angels cult and a worshipper of goddess agaiaha ,n she still taunt me, tell her with a snap of my finger she might turn to cucaracha I will have to be in America from UAE to morph back, she gats guts....I don't hate her but I want to teach her a little lesson

You, the khia, amatarasha are all crazy, and I no do again. Na me wey go chook mouth for wetin no concern me...Make ona carry ona Wahala dey go, please

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
What's ur problems MR?
I am problem less regarding this issue
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...that idiot knows that am a leader of white angels cult and a worshipper of goddess agaiaha........... ,n she still taunt me, tell her with a snap of my finger she might turn to cucaracha I will have to be in America from UAE to morph back, she gats guts....I don't hate her but I want to teach her a little lesson
What is this I just read?
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
Na na na uncleSteve was lurking around but decided to strike in 2019 not 2020
Lesbian bastard
This una matter weak me I swear
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
frybug:
Blood of Zachariah!!! Dangerous pussy
And contaminated
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

Warri go carry last? lol....abeg this ona mata get as he be
The matter no be physical again I swear
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

Confusion everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
khia:
Please we need the full details
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
Rekhina a lady here once said dat she has wreck d bank account of kingsteve that the guy now squats with a Nairalander, y won't she defend him, she is just guilty
For real?
Re: Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

You, the khia, amatarasha are all crazy, and I no do again. Na me wey go chook mouth for wetin no concern me...Make ona carry ona Wahala dey go, please
...Mumu come back come settle trouble negre and foolishness u no get sense u want settle wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? / Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.