Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience (21244 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? / Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Rilwayne001: 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
There's this girl in my class that's been crushing on me. Her friend who's also a coursemate actually bursted her bubbles right in her front. Told me how she's been crushing on me and how she was going to fight another girl that complimented my mode of dressing in her hostel. She felt shy and was covering her face.. LMAO.. I just walked up to her give her a hug said "see I've been crushing on you too, I'm just yet to have time to come up to you" ( lie, she's never an option. Lol grin grin ) the following day, she took me to an ice cream store.. Bought ice cream for me.. And the rest.......... tongue

22 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by sule17(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
sure
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
Lol my own na a girl indirectly ask me to be her fhuckmate... so I kuku give in ..we shag for a semester( funnily enough I didnt have her number this whole period) .. I later dumped her cos she's already cast for our area and I dey fear cos she dey date cultist too..

How were you communicating with her if you didn't have her number?
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by devafire(f): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
For ladies it's always best to let things take it's right course.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by seanwilliam(m): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Biodun1929:

How were you communicating with her if you didn't have her number?
my hostel to her villa was just a stone throw.. so anytime she needed to fetch water, she would pass and Branch my side..
And see this girl na very mature girl, no be u go dey stress before she comot pant..if she enter, no time , she go fling her pant and bra for bed, carry dick suck till I would cum..

But one thing I hate about her be say..
If you no fhuck am well, she go dey parapara as if her papa pay me money

9 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
mrbenjame:

The thing is that as weird and unbelievable it sounds to you it doesn’t mean it never happened. I just shared one of my stories.

I never said it can't happen, I only made mention of the large fables that will also be told alongside the real tales.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Millennialaku(m): 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
my hostel to her villa was just a stone throw.. so anytime she needed to fetch water, she would pass and Branch my side..
And see this girl na very mature girl, no be u go dey stress before she comot pant..if she enter, no time , she go fling her pant and bra for bed, carry dick suck till I would cum..

this guy sef

4 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
seanwilliam:

Lol
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Osek(m): 12:28am On Jun 17, 2020
hmm my own plenty joor, from bus, to school, then church then when I was in secondary School back then... mehnn them plenty and wetin dey shock me pass be say I nor fyn but what they see in me, I don't knw sometimes I Just they wonder

2 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 17, 2020
So I have 5stories all in secondary school

Chapter 1

When I was in jss2 there was this girl in jss3 I won't do shit to her and she kept bullying me, every fucking day and I just got tired and started hating her then I did junior waec early because my parents said it'll be a waste to do Ss3 so I agreed (it was not a miracle center) so in ss1 I was a very shy guy then and I didn't like trouble someone took my seat so I had to sit with two girls, one girl and the one I hated. So we started talking tho I shunned her a lot we basically hated each other for a while so fast forward turns out she liked me though she didn't tell Me, her and the other girl keeps rubbing my leg going up to my dick and they'll stop when I'm hard then I skipped class for a week (just cause) then when I came back these girls just straight up just hugged me and pecked me saying how they missed me and everybody was watching and I couldn't do anything cause I'm shy ASF

There was more stuff but this is all I can remember and I'll say the rest but I'm sleepy

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Emilokoiyawon: 12:57am On Jun 17, 2020
Women toast me EVERY time. I don't even know why. Don't get me wrong. I am goodlooking and tall. But I have friends who I think are also good looking but out of my friends I am by far the one that get toasted by women the most. Mostly indirectly but sometimes DIRECTLY. Believe it or not I have been approached with the following DIRECT lines many times (I swear to God):

"...you are my kind of man...are you single?"

"...I want you to fvck me tonight, if its okay..."

"take me home and fvck me..."

"...I caught my boyfriend cheating...I need a good fvck tonight..."

Not to mention the countless INDIRECT toasting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Onliie(m): 12:59am On Jun 17, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Women toast me EVERY time. I don't even know why. Don't get me wrong. I am goodlooking and tall. But I have friends who I think are also good looking but out of my friends I am by far the one that get toasted by women the most. Mostly indirectly but sometimes DIRECTLY. Believe it or not I have been approached with the following DIRECT lines many times (I swear to God):

"...you are my kind of man...are you single?"

"...I want you to fvck me tonight, if its okay..."

"take me home and fvck me..."

"...I caught my boyfriend cheating...I need a good fvck tonight..."

Not to mention the countless INDIRECT toasting.

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by suxkill: 1:20am On Jun 17, 2020
Me after reading through how 1 or more girls toasted some guys. Even "Hi" or "Hey" no babe don ever tell me

18 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by sorority11(m): 1:27am On Jun 17, 2020
Two encounters, I am not really that handsome just a regular guy.

Chapter 1
I was on holiday, so I had to teach in one secondary school near my house, and there was this Lady(married) who was interested in me (only God knows why) she is pretty and then she started coming to my house to discuss, been that I was the only one in the entire command, she try to engage me in a meaningless conversation for hours. At first I didn't misinterpret it as anything until when I brought a cup of water to her she just opened her laps and then quickly closed it, and gave me that seductive smile. She started visiting afterwards calling me late at night and start asking me "if I have eating" I tried to avoid her, I even warned her she keeps visiting. I made a fvck move by reporting to my parent about her move but them no believe she later start sending me text that she love me. This lady has (3 children) I later ran back to school and ignored all her calls till she tire. I was 20 she should be like 32.

Chapter 2
Still in that same school I was teaching during the holidays. I was 17 then, so there was this particular girl (student) always meeting me to explain a particular stuff. She rubs her leg to mine I didn't take it as anything. Until one day she came to my house to call me that my teaching period had started(school was near my house so I only go there when I have lesson to teach) so I was watching a movie in my laptop and then she sat beside me and starts pretending that she us watching a movie, all of a sudden she started using her breast to rub against my shoulder with are arms around my necks I could feel the sexual tension. I was scared at the same time enjoying it. But she later left because I didn't do anything. Later on she would come with her sister in my room and profess she love me by sitting on my laps. Believe you mean I tried battling with my boner and the words I will use to reply her. I was just swallowing spit thinking if she is feeling anything. Well we dated, had my first kiss, first smooch damn I so much love the girl. Yah she was 15 then.

3 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by chocboi78(m): 2:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Lemme share mine
I remeber i was in jss1....was a very funny and jovial person so the whole class basically knew me even if i didnt know everyone..
We usually go home in large groups after dismissal and later dispatch when we got to zenith bank bus stop
On day on our way home, a very beatuful and quiet girl in our class put her hands around my neck and called me her husband..
Due to facts that i was taken unawares, she was a bit older, and the boys were already making gest of me , i snapped.
I remeber my exact words were " make your madness no start here o"..she was offended and wounded nd i didn't even realise until abt 3 weeks later. I tried talking to her and she reminded me of how i humilated her in front of everyone..i really felt bad afterwards
She left the school after our jss1 and i regret what i did 4 a long time..

ONEM-IWARA PATIENCE, if u ever see this just know am sorry for that day..

5 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by chocboi78(m): 2:15am On Jun 17, 2020
Another one; still in jss1...my seat mate was a girl( theresa) ...she had a friend who always visit her from the next class(hafsat).
She would always try to strike a convo with me buh i was always forming 4 reasons i dont know why till today(probably shy deep inside), even though theresa practically told me that her friend likes me...
Fast forward to jss3 when i had her time, bae was alreadya hot cake even to snr students and she didnt even look @ my face
E pain me wella i swears

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by cosmos2000(m): 3:31am On Jun 17, 2020
Am still waiting for my turn, I haven’t experience such but am expecting more henceforth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by mrbenjame: 4:51am On Jun 17, 2020
LostAddict:

I never said it can't happen, I only made mention of the large fables that will also be told alongside the real tales.

Yeah I get you.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Depressedkidd: 4:54am On Jun 17, 2020
Biodun1929:

Chai! See as you kill the girl spirit. That's why girls find it hard to tell guys they like how they feel about them.
Lmaoooooo. If na so guys for nor de Chyke girls again na cos na them de "lol" person everyday. Shey dem see say the pill sef hard to swallow too.

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by chillvaret(m): 6:41am On Jun 17, 2020
Nd all the girls been talked about are beautiful
Believe half of what you see��

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 7:16am On Jun 17, 2020
chillvaret:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by DMPaulSr: 7:29am On Jun 17, 2020
chillvaret:
.....because no girl is ugly.
sad

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2020
lammylam:
Can a lady post how she indirectly told a guy she likes him?
Aunty wan learn oh grin
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Pusyiter(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Sorry o
If the sex is good and he sees no future, no biggie
But I wish you the best cos I care....... wink
lammylam:

Must every relationship end in marriage??/
If God wants us to fine if not no biggie!

Do I see a future with him ? Yes I do!
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Raymeskey: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Emzy10:
"But person like me no like free things especially free pussy, i believe e dey choke."
I keyed into that line, only the wise would understand. Thank you for the wisdom Bros.
Thank God you keyed into it.
If I tell you the second story you might call me mumu but assuming I did what the story entails, hmmm I believe my life for get K-leg by now.
free pus*y dey choke but if you come across a lady of your type and you're ready for her not her pussy alone, it's a sweet approach

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2020
suxkill:
Me after reading through how 1 or more girls toasted some guys. Even "Hi" or "Hey" no babe don ever tell me

We gather dey

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by sharpwriter(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2020
Biodun1929:
Let me share another story. This is also not like direct approach.

Anyway, so in year 1, I had a girl I liked. I was a juvy then, and didn't really understand how relationships work or how to approach a girl. All I wanted was for the girl to be my friend.

So, what did I do? Every night as as I was about to sleep, I would imagine the girl talking to me. That's all I did for about a week or so. One day, I was standing by the corridor of my department reading a Sydney Sheldon novel when I sensed someone walk past me and stop. I looked up when the person walked back to my front, and who did I see? My crush, standing there, smiling at me.

She asked if she could see the book I was reading. I gave her, and after reading the back, she asked if she could read it after I was done. I said yes, and she left. She hadn't taken two steps when she stopped and walked back to ask when I will be done. I said in a few days. She said okay, that she will look for me in a few days. Then she walked off, and then stopped again. By this time, I was already smiling like a fool. Lol.

She asked if I can finish it in a day that she really wants to read the book. So, anyway, I agreed to give her that day, and she would return it in a few days. I never got the book back, but we became really good friends. I really enjoyed her company and was always happy when ever I was going to school. Till one day, the girl's friend came to meet me and asked what I was waiting for and why I had not asked her friend out. She said i should ask her out after classes. That's how my heart started beating and I started sweating. And then after classes, I was just quiet around the girl, and she asked me what was wrong. Then I opened my mouth and said, Bimpe said I should ask you out. Damn! I ruined the whole thing. The girl started avoiding me afterwards and always acted awkward when I was around her.

Haaaaa.... Yeeeepa... Oloshe "Bimpe said I should ask you out" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 17, 2020
Lazy yoot na Seun cause am
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by thedeedray: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2020
suxkill:
God no go shame us grin

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Yehn.,who cares whether a girl toasts me or not? i only knw how to toast bread. I like them partly burnt et crunchy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by lammylam(f): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Pusyiter:
Sorry o
If the sex is good and he sees no future, no biggie
But I wish you the best cos I care....... wink

Smile!
Thanks for caring!
Like I use to say! God knows best!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? / What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.