Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,698 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Lockdown: I Visited Several Banks In Lagos (pics, Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lockdown: I Visited Several Banks In Lagos (pics, Video) (872 Views)

Is This Behavior Normal In Lagos? (pics, Video) / Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) / Lockdown: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: I Visited Several Banks In Lagos (pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
So, i had not visited a bank since the lockdown, so today i decided to visit one since i wanted to update my account information and the crowd i saw in some of the banks were so much and there doesn't seem to be any form of social distancing at all except in a few banks.

I had to wait till afternoon before returning to a particular bank when people had reduced in number.

Is this how banking is going to be in Nigeria or are there any plans to make it easier for people to bank?

What's it like in your area?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWgtNFdPkfI

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Several Banks In Lagos (pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Several Banks In Lagos (pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Which social distancing are you talking about?.The scam called coronavirus is over and everybody is back to their normal life.

Right here in my neighborhood,nobody is even wearing facemask again,no washing of hand.Everything looks normal.

I knew the virus was a scam when it was reported that pawpaw and goat where testing positive in Tanzania.
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Several Banks In Lagos (pics, Video) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria is just a disorganized country in all aspects.
I can bet more than half of the customers there can carry out whatever took them there via mobile/online banking but No.
Meanwhile that girl with green for 2nd pic... the ass no sad.
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Several Banks In Lagos (pics, Video) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Which social distancing are you talking about,the scam called coronavirus is over and everybody is back to their normal life.

Right here in my neighborhood,nobody is even wearing facemask again,no washing of hand.Everything looks normal.

I knew the virus was a scam when it was reported that fruits and goat where testing positive in Tanzania.
The year is 2020... June 16, imagine how ignorant and daft someone can be in this age.
Your level of ignorance and illiteracy makes you dangerous to the society.
I'm sad to think you will procreate and extend your stupid gene.
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Several Banks In Lagos (pics, Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Which social distancing are you talking about?.The scam called coronavirus is over and everybody is back to their normal life.

I knew the virus was a scam when it was reported that fruits and goat where testing positive in Tanzania.

You no wan take ear hear anything corona virus anywhere for this country cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Several Banks In Lagos (pics, Video) by Vyzz: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin

Op I don't know what u are snapping in the second picture ooo

Na ynash full there
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Several Banks In Lagos (pics, Video) by Vyzz: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Several Banks In Lagos (pics, Video) by ToluNazzal: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Skills That Can Make You Up To ₦50,000 Every Month / Advise: Avoid Recharge Card Resellers And Epins.com.ng / This Coin Can Be Mined Using Just Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.