Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

My Prenuptial Agreement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Prenuptial Agreement (826 Views)

See The Oath Agreement I Wrote For My GF But She Refused / Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. / Photos: See The "Side Chick" Written Agreement A Man Drafted For His Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

My Prenuptial Agreement by Casalindal(f): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hey guys. Thanks to everyone who took out time to call me and also encourage me not to give up, I truly appreciate and will never forget your kindness in a hurry. Well I got a call today from my lawyer and it seem I can’t or will not be able to move on until 5years as my prenuptial agreement will not permit or allow that. So technically I’m still married just that we are separated. I also want to take this time to apologize to everyone who had some point felt irritated by my post and the rest. Lot of lot love from me here

Re: My Prenuptial Agreement by mrblessed(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Really? What next? I am really enjoying this drama. I pray it won't end any time soon.

Re: My Prenuptial Agreement by jerrisonjeff(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Casalindal:
Hey guys. Thanks to everyone who took out time to call me and also encourage me not to give up, I truly appreciate and will never forget your kindness in a hurry. Well I got a call today from my lawyer and it seem I can’t or will not be able to move on until 5years as my prenuptial agreement will not permit or allow that. So technically I’m still married just that we are separated. I also want to take this time to apologize to everyone who had some point felt irritated by my post and the rest. Lot of lot love from me here

please always be careful ok... wish you the best in your life and all your endeavors. not everyone is happy that you are happy progressing and they will always try to bring you down.

please just try to be careful during this 5years and also if things goes normal try Avoid telling your spouses family or relatives about your issues at home.. stay safe
Re: My Prenuptial Agreement by DenreleDave(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Casalindal:

Kasaaaa, how I wish all these things you post are real but heaven knows you are a troll

U r no longer relevant here again.. Gone are the days u post n guys like froshloaded, davash222 masturbate on ur post... gringringringringringringrin

Re: My Prenuptial Agreement by mytime24(f): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Season4 shey angry

Re: My Prenuptial Agreement by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Casalindal:
you are so beautiful.. I would have love to have a woman as pretty as you but you are still married...pray to God about your marriage.. there is nothing God can't do.. persuade your man to attend counseling with you... but you are so beautiful. How and why did a man leave such beauty
Re: My Prenuptial Agreement by JOACHINpedro: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Seek for God's face dear. He won't forsake you cry
Re: My Prenuptial Agreement by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Pascalville:
you are so beautiful.. I would have love to have a woman as pretty as you but you are still married...pray to God about your marriage.. there is nothing God can do.. persuade your man to attend counseling with you... but you are so beautiful. How and why did a man leave such beauty

Re: My Prenuptial Agreement by Premiumwriter: 7:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Pascalville:
you are so beautiful.. I would have love to have a woman as pretty as you but you are still married...pray to God about your marriage.. there is nothing God can do.. persuade your man to attend counseling with you... but you are so beautiful. How and why did a man leave such beauty
bros

Na hole de down there o. Nothing but a wide borehole.

Life And The Choices We Make / Snake Fight Cobra (video) / (proven) How To Make It Near Impossible For A Man To Refuse You Or Cheat On You