Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video (72492 Views)

Andre Gomes Injured, Leg Breaks, Players Devastated (Photos) / Angel Gomes Scores First Goal For Man Utd, After Healing From TB Joshua / CAF Appoint Alioum As Referee For AFCON 2019 Final, Victor Gomes Dropped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by lalasticlala(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
19-year-old Manchester United player, Angel Gomes, has reacted to a viral video of his visit to prophet TB Joshua’s Church for healing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfHCl3BYgtY

Regarding the video that has come out from 2016. I am from a Christian family at the time my mum was a fan of the pastor, and she really wanted me to go. I was going through some issues. From the outside looking in it looks crazy, but I was just practicing my faith.

I didn’t really need to explain myself but a lot of people was asking me what the video was about. I was young at the time and if my parents thought something was best for Me I would do it. There are far more important issues out there in the world we can tackle.

For example #FreeSchoolMeals #maketheUturn !!!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/agomes_47/status/1272800861497036801

Religion is supposed to be personal thing. He must have felt bad seeing how he was ridiculed on social media for practicing his faith.

66 Likes 14 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Exxoonty(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
I don't understand why he's defending himself

212 Likes 7 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Jegiosowor(f): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Man,
Did you really need to explain yourself ni?
You acted base on your faith so i don't see anything wrong with that.
Like Ian wright said, its absolutely none of their business.
I just want to see you be a regular in the man Utd team boy.

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by igbarasdynasty: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Why won't people mind their Fxcking businesses How much would this add to their account? They only wanna ridicule at any given opportunity

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Marvins0009: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
FTC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by pyyxxaro: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abeg make there carry Lacazette come synagogue oh

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Bobotic(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
A lot of Cameras here and there kiss shocked

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by omosekejijohn(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Pls vote for me to win Forbes Competition. 1. Click the link, 2. enter your email and vote 3. Go to your email and confirm. Thanks https://embedded.wishpondpages.com/lp/2549025/entries/189663661
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Scotchman(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
This one get as e be, abeg what was his offence because I don't know why he is defending himself.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by buygala(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Stupid nigga blaming his poor mother for something he could have refused if he wanted to...

Even by Yankee growth standards, he couldn't have been less than 17 years old when that video was taken...what stopped him from saying "Mum, I ain't visiting no Nigerian Voodoo pastor" sad

Hw should be a man and stand by his decisions...He was and is too old to hide behind his Mommy to evade responsibility...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Christonjnr(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
I don't know what is wrong for someone to receive healing while practicing his faith

11 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Righteousness89(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
I don't think this is needed!

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by princeade86(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Many people are waiting for him to say the video is fake, but they left disappointed

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Ytgud: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Okay
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Dididrumz(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Honestly, why is He defending himself??

8 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Blacknote: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2020

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by LeiderJa: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
People are just looking for talk. Everyone should do whatever (s)he wants abeg

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by MrHighSea: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
So?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2020

This is what the PC brigade wants to turn the world into
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by wilemer: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ok
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Scatterscatter(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Amazingly, Nigerians are the ones trolling him and saying all sorts simply because the pastor is TB Joshua and not "Benny Hinn or some white skinned Pastor"

Low self esteem and Slavery mentality will not kill Nigerians!

He is free to practice his faith and owes no one any form of explanation!

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Biglittlelois(f): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Na atheists dey always para, allow religionists to be, but no, they must always talk nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Hussle(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dont shalaye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by LosC: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Don't ever apologize for having Faith in God Almighty and the true Belief. He even accused his mum. This one cannot handle criticism. He's a kind of person that doesn't stand on his word.

Meanwhile, people are mocking God - regardless of who the Pastor is, Gomes believes in Miracle and people are mocking him.

May the name of the Lord be Praised

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by SageMK: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Young man, you owe no one an explanation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by funsho75(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Seen
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by EdenSuperb: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2020

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by donbachi(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Those dat ridiculed him...should show us the alert they got,for doing such.

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by WakeNbaked: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lol, the nigga pull his leg out when T.B dey match him sweet nice sneakers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal / Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History / Michael Jordan Crying At Kobe Bryant's Memorial Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.