Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party (128562 Views)

Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by kindy51(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nawah ooh this risky of a guy is like a black sheep of the family

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by bluefilm: 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
See the vex wey dey im papa face eh. grin
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by LaReinaa(f): 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Where did he hide those boobs and surgery yansh of his now..his people sef are not happy to see him
That's why she is holding his dress grin
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by stanliwise(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Cash out king

When hunger blow you, if it is to act like woman to stay in the lime light and be collecting endorsements and signing deals to be eating well and living like human being many will do it so don't judge him
We wey never act like woman never bleach no scandals better good young hardworking boys no vice who knows us?
If you want to add small controversy to my name on one or two useless blogs and pay me big no yawa go right ahead
The adverse effect of a broken society. over time meagre and trivial things begins to look profitable. Shenanigans begins to be the order of the day, With no sight of hope, corruption of the mind is unavoidable. SMH

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
if this Bobrisky is just a crossdresser and not a transgender then its so unfair and shameful that he/she does all this all in the sake of money and fame . Gender is something that is ordained by God and so sacred and not something people just play with just to make money or fame and a big shame to all those crossdressers who are lazy shamless jobless men dressing like women to get money. Don't let poverty ruin your life and dignity. Do a job that others can derive positive inspiration from.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Laidebrain(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
It's simply called RESPECT.

At least he honours his father... Every other thing is by the way

nandyz:
Here is the picture of BOBRISKY dressed as man to attend his father birthday party thrown by the family members.

I think say the boyggirl go dress as woman he/she say she be ooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSL3C18ChKY
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by kenenzo: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Who else noticed him folding the front part of his/er clothing to hide the chest/supposed boobies?
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Rushna27(f): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Heistman:
well,u just defined your flattheaded Nation's way...we have plenty of them here doing olosho work...even your Lord (Cownu) confirmed it angry
God help dem and bless their hustle
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by idu1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Heistman:
was expecting this...pained Flatttty..FYI ,there are children's born out of wedlock everywhere and your people even still they top for that department..I even have one working for me over here with baby number 2 and no father undecided

See this one. I'm not igbo. If you must know. Giving birth without marriage in Yoruba land is a norm.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by lakeside79937: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bobrisky bleeped up and he is not a genuine LGBT a true LGBT stands on his ground and his sexuality . Is he doing that for fame and publicity ? He is not what we think he is

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Bahamas95(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Baba God please don't give me children that would bring shame to me.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by TuFab(f): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
That garri in d picture is more worthy of my comment than that pink wo/man...ishhh..

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Lawdis(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Please where his bwest come go

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Heistman:
gayass mofo..u go burn in eternal inferno
Fooolll
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by frozen70(f): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
So he/she doesn't want his father to know his identity
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rushna27:
God help dem and bless their hustle
amen oo cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
idu1:

See this one. I'm not igbo. If you must know. Giving birth without marriage in Yoruba land is a norm.
whatever Mr Hypocrite....but we both know you have people like that in your family as well grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Is that really Bob risky??
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Raainbow: 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Laidebrain:
It's simply called RESPECT.

At least he honours his father... Every other thing is by the way

Respect to you for understanding! Very mature of you.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Saint99: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
It is within his or her right

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Cash out king

When hunger blow you, if it is to act like woman to stay in the lime light and be collecting endorsements and signing deals to be eating well and living like human being many will do it so don't judge him
We wey never act like woman never bleach no scandals better good young hardworking boys no vice who knows us?
If you want to add small controversy to my name on one or two useless blogs and pay me big no yawa go right ahead
guy you deserve one chilled Heineken, if hunger blow you eh, you go even perform for children as clown to eat.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Zoie:

Fooolll
disgraceful child...gayass
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by dederocs(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Desperado.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote authors=stanliwise post=90733085]The adverse effect of a broken society. over time meagre and trivial things begins to look profitable. Shenanigans begins to be the other of the day, With no sight of hope, corruption of the mind is unavoidable. SMH[/quote] madman, if you finish ur English, you use am buy food for market chop. If he was a stealer now , na una go shout "burn him, jail him"! Confused lots. Go siddon for gutter jare. Mr Oxford Dictionary.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by brainhgeek(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
The risky family.
Pa risky, ma risky, uncle risky, Bob risky
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by JamesBond008(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
calaway:
The oldman us not happy with his risky child......meanwhile see wetin surgery don do the pikin face.

Hahahahahahahahahaha @ Risky Child

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by InvertedHammer: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
/
Slaying in Lekki...

But leaving your parents in a slum.

Of all the gragra, Bobrisky just like Hushpuppi couldn't uplift their families. Popularity built on shaky foundation never lasts.

/
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Burruchaga71(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Still sharching for Bobrisky..
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Uka19: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Chai, see wetin bleaching do you. Why was he even polling his shirt?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by rosy1992(f): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
This one is termed "born-throw way".
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by YinkaGold02: 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Y is this man fooling himself, if you no what you are doing is right, while not dress like female to your father house. Cheer they is God oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 / Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) / Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.