Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Sitz Bathing For The Ladies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sitz Bathing For The Ladies (2954 Views)

Remember The Ladies In The "Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House" Viral Video? / Only The Ladies Can Solve This Puzzle / #bbnaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss Passionately In The Shower While Bathing (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sitz Bathing For The Ladies by A2dbzzz(m): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
SITZ BATH

(a) Cloves
(b) Hot water

PROCEDURE
Get a clean bow (paint plastic or custard plastic, or big potty) put your boiled water inside the bow, add your cloves then seat on it then let the heat go inside your Virginia until the water can't bring out heat or vapour.

VIRGINIA WASH
(a) Cloves 200g
(b) Container eg Eva water bottle (1 and half liter).

PROCEDURE
Pour the cloves into the bottle then add water, leave it for 3 days, it will change colour to dark brown. Use it to wash your Virginia and once you use it and it's peppery that means there is infection. Continue using until you can't feel the pain anymore.

BENEFITS
1. Fights infection
2. Gives Virginia a very good smell
3. It's makes your hubby enjoy sex with you.
4. Reduces unnecessary discharge.
5. Tightens the Virginia.

#A2dbzzz cares!!!

Re: Sitz Bathing For The Ladies by Vyzz: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
sad
Re: Sitz Bathing For The Ladies by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sitz not seat.
Re: Sitz Bathing For The Ladies by A2dbzzz(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
Sitz not seat.
.... Lol thank you for heads up, but I think you meant to say "SIT" wink
Re: Sitz Bathing For The Ladies by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
A2dbzzz:
.... Lol thank you for heads up, but I think you meant to say "SIT" wink
that's the correct spelling sitz bath. You can confirm on Google

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now 'unsend/delete' Already Sent Messages On Bbm. Here Is How To / An Inspiring Independence Day Goodwill Message To All Nigerians / Must Read-you Won't Believe How Tall Is The Tallest Teenager!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.