Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? (29845 Views)

Why Must Men Ask For Sex !! / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Onyi22(f): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Using Ring is an old fashion of proposing to a lady, Must men still use it up till date?

Can't they use Cars, Landed properties, Company shares, investment Portfolios to prospose marriage?

What's your take on this?

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Must they propose can’t you just be a baby mama so we can all live peacefully grin ... some people always scream first to comment and I just ask my self what do they gain with first to comment is it a hustle or whatgrin cheesy

721 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
You this blockhead again.

402 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
The right question should be: must men always be the ones proposing?
When will women take the driving seat?

274 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Flexherbal(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Not all men do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Ningen(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:
Using Ring is an old fashion of proposing to a lady, Must men still use it up till date?

Can't they use Cars, Landed properties, Conpany shares, investment Portfolios to prospose marriage?

What about hoe, gold digger, go to hell, etc.

There are lots of farm tools that we can use too.

370 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by donbachi(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
1 tuber of yam

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by SolutechEcom: 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
No be only ring to propose, abeg check my signature jare leave this OP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Coming from one dirty lookin thing... Ọmọ àlè..

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by AiteeAitee: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
If he brings a car now, one yeye aunty will still say 'the car he proposed with is an old model' grin
We women eh, we funny sha

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by jawalis(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
You want me to spend the money your daddy can’t spend on you?
{In Naira Marley voice}

220 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Why do I find this funny?? cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Onyi22(f): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala pls move this to front page..
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by lammylam(f): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
shocked shocked shocked I'm in shock ooo
I don't even know how to answer this!
IRE O

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Crownstar01: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:
Can't they use Cars, Landed properties, Conpany shares, investment Portfolios to prospose marriage?
What's ur take on this?
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Rocktation
A typical Nigerian woman with an entitled mentalíty. Why not mention flowers? Very greed woman.

194 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ah wonder sef

7 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Coming from one dirty lookin thing... Ọmọ àlè..
what will you gain from calling her names undecided
I detest your type.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Dpsychologist: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
jawalis:
You want me to spend the money your daddy can’t spend on you?
{In Naira Marley voice}
Lol. Exactly
A Lady will b leaving in a two room Apartment in a rented house with her family but will be expecting a guy who she will date or get married to her to have a salary not less than 200k. What a double standard.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Preshieben:
what will you gain from calling her names undecided
I detest your type.

Like I care... And what will your love or likeness gimme in the first place? Was my comment directed at you? Please keep on detesting me cos I do not know you and as far as I'm concerned, You DO NOT exist!.

Everyone who knows that particular poster, knows she's a nuisance here who likes making demeaning remarks/comments about guys in here, calling everyone names while she wouldn't stop expressing her love for Material things spewing trash about getting turned on by wealthy guys and all, not even minding how the individual makes the money.. Well, I guess you both are in same WhatsApp group if you actually knew who she is and still made this nonsense comment..

194 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Preshieben:
Ah wonder sef

Lol.. Now I see the reason why you quoted me... So both of you are actually in same Group.. Leeches geng.. Leemaooo cheesy grin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Like I care... And what will your love or likeness gimme in the first place? Was my comment directed at you? Please keep on detesting me cos I do not know you and as far as I'm concerned, You Do Not exist!.

Everyone who knows that particular poster, knows she's a nuisance here who likes making demeaning remarks/comments about guys in here, calling everyone names while she wouldn't stop expressing her love for Material things spewing trash about getting turned on by wealthy guys and all, not even minding how the individual makes the money.. Well, I guess you both are in same WhatsApp group if you actually knew who she is and still made this nonsense comment..
why sounding so bitter?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol.. Now I see the reason why you quoted me... So both of you are actually in same Group.. Leeches geng.. Leemaooo cheesy grin
ohh yeah
I thought you said I don't exist undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Preshieben:
why sounding so bitter?

Perhaps you should direct that question to Onyi22 cos everyone knows she's always the bitter one here

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by obonujoker(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Attention seeker.

12 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Blackmoran(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Men proposing to women logically I find it foolish and dumb... First of all throughout my life I have known majority of guys don't take big deal about marriage, marriage is a woman dream and fantasy, the only few guys who even talk about marriage with there tune of words you can hear that they where been force, manipulated, bombarded, criticise, indoctrinated in getting into one... Logically there is no benefit of marriage to men it only favors women, so op when a guy propose to you its a privilege, and one sad thing been said about privilege, " give a man a meter he would take a mile" which with your message
you are doing now..

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Onyi22(f): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Perhaps you should direct that question to Onyi22 cos everyone knows she's always the bitter one here
Am now a born again christian, Am no longer what I use to be.. Heaven is my target

9 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:

Am now a born again christian, Am no longer what I use to be.. Heaven is my target

Are you serious? If so, Brethren Oya Praaaaaaiiiiisssseeee da Looooorrrrrrddddd! cheesy grin

May ya deliverance be permanent in Jesus name grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by flexerking(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:

time will tell.....

5 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'm with you on this,propose with a valuable assets if it ain't a diamond ring.lmao

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Any guy that wants to marry this girl will have already seen this written boldly on her forehead GOLD DIGGER grin
I don't know what's there to strive and work hard for your money is that not Kylie Jenner she didn't wait for one Travis money
I didn't say you shouldn't marry someone that is rich but when you work hard for yours his money will be bonus for you

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by JOACHINpedro: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
I'm with you on this,propose with a valuable assets if it ain't a diamond ring.lmao
How about a sure 5odds?
Hope you won't say no

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Peace081: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ring is d cheapest thing they can afford

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / See What This Comedian Shared About Lovers Of This Generation / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.