Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) (57033 Views)

RRS Prevents Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. / Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Otizzz: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
How did the police men got to meet you there while trying to jumb in the lagoon? It’s not even gonna take you a sec. Lol
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by slysteel: 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Freebrowsing12:

https://mobile.twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1272861027269513221
Una never frustrate enough for that pooh-hole,if you guys are frustrated you would chased away the politicians killing you off but you chose to praise sing and defend them instead
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
nice move from police force
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Nigeria frustration is mad, imagine working for a whole month and collect the salary, then been duped by a tribe of criminals, scammers and swindlers.
what will you now say about working for a whole month with a meagre amount of money and the person will still refused to pay you?
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Ayo969696(f): 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hmnm
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by UKBobo(m): 12:23am On Jun 17, 2020
Waiting to hear of a social media mass jump from the bridge because of this hungeritis in the land
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by makavelli80(m): 4:19am On Jun 17, 2020
neonly:

Me I dey think abt my Nepa bill 35k no bi small money oooo
ya NEPA bill fit pay ma house rent sef undecided
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 5:51am On Jun 17, 2020
at this point in time contacting family member will not help ooo, excuse upon excuses, na God grace we dey survive ooo
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by ehinmowo: 6:55am On Jun 17, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
He must be a private school teacher cry, he for go that kind 2:00 a.m. if indeed he meant business

In your own mind and thought, you think someone will use suicide to joke or get likes?
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by BlowYourMind: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2020
marisdgreat:

what will you now say about working for a whole month with a meagre amount of money and the person will still refused to pay you?
that is height of wicked, I don't know why we blacks are like that, greed and selfishness has devour us.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
only our creator knows many people living this country are frustrated and just managing the situation, suicide is not an option
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Gkemz: 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
They should continue to watch and monitor him because he will certainly attempt suicide again except he's forcefully restrained and rehabilitated.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 1:42am On Jun 18, 2020
BlowYourMind:
that is height of wicked, I don't know why we blacks are like that, greed and selfishness has devour us.
it is well but all I know is that the person will lost a lot of money in hundred folds more than what he has refused to pay me.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
i keep on asking myself, will nigeria ever be great again?
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 12:23am On Jun 05, 2021
gambia:
Suicide is not the best option, try to reach out to family and friends.

fsmily Dey hard to people probkem self
If you no know better know now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates / Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.