Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Come In Here If You Need JESUS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come In Here If You Need JESUS (280 Views)

Why I Don't Need Jesus. / 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / Reasons You Need Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Here If You Need JESUS by Righteousness89(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Conciously Pray and Mean this prayer

Almighty GOD,I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ! Father I confess that I am a sinner! I am very sorry for all my sins! Lord I promise you,I will never continue in them anymore. From today, I confess and I believe, that Jesus Christ died for me, He shed His precious blood for me and He was buried! And on thee 3rd day, He rose again for my justification.
Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus Christ, wash my sins away from my heart.
From today, I reject the devil! I renounce all his evil!
Jesus Christ! Come into my heart, be my Lord, be my personal savior! Cancel my name from the book of death! Write my name in the book of life. Give me power to sin no more in JESUS Name I Pray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In Here If You Need JESUS by Enoch07: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
they will not come, watch oh

1 Like

Re: Come In Here If You Need JESUS by mustausman(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yes, I need Jesus now and forever but equally need a token for foodstuffs as I have not receive any salary since march as a private school teachers and I am sure God can use you to put smile on my face.

GTB, 0464929698,I.B

Thanks and God bless...
Re: Come In Here If You Need JESUS by Vyzz: 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
Almighty GOD,I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ! Father I confess that I am a sinner! I am very sorry for all my sins! Lord I promise you,I will never continue in them anymore. From today, I confess and I believe, that Jesus Christ died for me, He shed His precious blood for me and He was buried! And on thee 3rd day, He rose again for my justification.
Jesus Christ! Come into my heart, be my Lord, be my personal savior! Cancel my name from the book of death! Write my name in the book of life. Give me power to sin no more in JESUS Name I Pray

Amen

1 Like

Re: Come In Here If You Need JESUS by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

Are you sharing jesus?
Re: Come In Here If You Need JESUS by Faithful4real(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
LostAddict:

Are you sharing jesus?

Is a prayer of repentance.
Re: Come In Here If You Need JESUS by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Faithful4real:

Is a prayer of repentance.

I never said I needed a prayer of repentance. I asked if he was sharing jesus.
Re: Come In Here If You Need JESUS by Faithful4real(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
LostAddict:

undecided i just answer your question.
Re: Come In Here If You Need JESUS by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Faithful4real:

undecided i just answer your question.

There is no correlation between the two, he said come in here if you need jesus and you said it's a prayer of repentance.

The two are very different from each other.
Re: Come In Here If You Need JESUS by YorubaKinging: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
My brother
You mean well, but doing it wrong

Only God can change a person , not by those words you wrote

Jesus says, nobody can come to the Father, unless the Father draws him to himself

You've to know the truth so you can be set free from the shackles of sins and deceptions

And only God can do this

The modern Christianity brought by the Romans who happened to kill Jesus Christ is the great deception..

And they are the mother of all churches

@righteousness89... You've to teach people to fear God first ...

3 Likes

Re: Come In Here If You Need JESUS by Righteousness89(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
LostAddict:

If you are not willing to Accept JESUS, you should not be here bro..

It's not an invitation for Questions or Grammar!

It's for those who see the need to Repent and Accept JESUS Christ
Re: Come In Here If You Need JESUS by BackllGodNaija: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
My brother
You mean well, but doing it wrong

Only God can change a person , not by those words you wrote

Jesus says, nobody can come to the Father, unless the Father draws him to himself

You've to know the truth so you can be set free from the shackles of sins and deceptions

And only God can do this

The modern Christianity brought by the Romans who happened to kill Jesus Christ is the great deception..

And they are the mother of all churches

@righteousness89... You've to teach people to fear God first ...

More or less my thoughts...

A lot of times, true repentance can mean no words, but just tears, tears, and more tears. Luke 7:37-38

Re: Come In Here If You Need JESUS by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

If you are not willing to Accept JESUS, you should not be here bro..

It's not an invitation for Questions or Grammar!

It's for those who see the need to Repent and Accept JESUS Christ

My apologies I thought you were sharing jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Proclaim Your Miracles With These Powerful Prayer Points. / Neutron Star Prophecy By Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound / Prayers For Greatness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.