Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects (7483 Views)

Papyrus Magazine Holds Business Mix Gala Night, Connects Business Executives Wit / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Martins134: 12:36am On Jul 30, 2020
Henrymorre:
yeah sure.
I have done that
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
hello People, how have your recent jobs been. Here is some of my recent job history
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by olaNL: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Henrymorre:
hello People, how have your recent jobs been. Here is some of my recent job history

Hello, can you recommend someone that can get my upwork profile approved for a reasonable price
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
olaNL:

Hello, can you recommend someone that can get my upwork profile approved for a reasonable price
I don't know oo. But use pc, make sure you write your spellings properly, no single error.
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Martins134: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
olaNL:

To be approved, make sure your profile is at least 60% complete.
You can try adding a profile picture, an overview, work experience, education and other experiences(very necessary).
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by modewap: 8:01am On Aug 04, 2020
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hello. This group should not just die
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by flyingpig: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2020
Henrymorre:
I pray it doesn't too. Please what is the spec of laptop you use to do your video editing skills on upwork? I need it to guide me in making the right laptop purchase. It's urgent please
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Vanbravo(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Martins134: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Henrymorre:
Please everyone in this thread how do you guys really win jobs on Upwork. I've tried all processes stated on this thread but I'm not achieving any results. Please help me embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
flyingpig:
I pray it doesn't too. Please what is the spec of laptop you use to do your video editing skills on upwork? I need it to guide me in making the right laptop purchase. It's urgent please
if you want to venture into Editing and Animations, my dear don't buy a laptop. Buy a desktop. Budget about 250 to 300k and don't buy an Intel laptop. Buy an Amd with Ryzen 5 and above for best performance.
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Martins134:

Please everyone in this thread how do you guys really win jobs on Upwork. I've tried all processes stated on this thread but I'm not achieving any results. Please help me embarassed embarassed
can I see your profile? I can help to correct you
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by flyingpig: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Henrymorre:
if you want to venture into Editing and Animations, my dear don't buy a laptop. Buy a desktop. Budget about 250 to 300k and don't buy an Intel laptop. Buy an Amd with Ryzen 5 and above for best performance.
Jesus Christ this is very discouraging embarassed
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
flyingpig:
Jesus Christ this is very discouraging embarassed
grin don't give up. You can try and get a low PC, but you will struggle with playback and render time.
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Martins134: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Henrymorre:
can I see your profile? I can help to correct you
I have PMed you before now but haven't received any reply from you. The email I sent has my profile details.
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by flyingpig: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
Henrymorre:
grin don't give up. You can try and get a low PC, but you will struggle with playback and render time.
which upwork skill person fit use medium level laptop do, wey dey bit lucrative. Writing is just tooo competitive, very stressful yet little income. Tired of it and wanna diversify.

I get standby medium level hp laptop, them core i5.
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Martins134:

I have PMed you before now but haven't received any reply from you. The email I sent has my profile details.
resend again brother, I couldn't find it
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Snapshots of my current work history. Don't give up. Just follow my instructions and you will start earning

Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by flyingpig: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
flyingpig:
which upwork skill person fit use medium level laptop do, wey dey bit lucrative. Writing is just tooo competitive, very stressful yet little income. Tired of it and wanna diversify.

henrymorre abeg
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Martins134: 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Henrymorre:
resend again brother, I couldn't find it
I have done that.
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Agricexpert(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
flyingpig:

WordPress website design.
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Agricexpert(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
olaNL:

I do get my account approved instantly.

If you've not created an upwork ACC, I can help you.
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by KingDayved(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Blinking44:

Hi, please which of the bank exchange a dollar for 390 via payoneer,,.
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by KingDayved(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Henrymorre:

Rule 1
Never accept very low paying jobs just because you need money or to get feedback. If a client claims he will give you a job you know will take hours to achieve just to give you 5 stars, don't ever accept such, that client will still have corrections up and down and will still result in low feed back and you be devastated when you remember you are going home with peanut. Let do the maths.
A client give you a job of 10$ and you accept to do this job for 24hours.. minus upwork 20% you are left with 8 USD. When you make transfer to payoneer you are left with 6$. 6$ multiplied by 390 equals 31,20 naira and you will wait extra 1 week to withdraw you Money. It is not worth it. And accepting low pay jobs to boost your profile will affect you on the long run!! Ask me how?

Next is how to write a proposal to win jobs.

Based on my own experiment I figured out this type of proposals gets you jobs faster.

I'll need 4 freelancers (2 girls, 2 guys), to drop their number I will send this personally to their WhatsApp. I can't make it open for everyone to use.. remember it is free.

Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
KingDayved:
hello just send me an email okay. Don't post number anyhow.
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Agricexpert(m): 12:23am On Aug 09, 2020
Hi,
please, anyone with a nice template in getting jobs on upwork?
My niche is video editing.
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Finest4luv1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
I need Upwork reviews.
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Capslock01: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Henrymorre:
Snapshots of my current work history. Don't give up. Just follow my instructions and you will start earning

Sir,
I went through you thread few months ago but I don't know what I am doing wrong. I've not made any sell and I even exhausted all my connects biding for jobs. It's quite sad and I'm even currently struggling to put money together for connects.

Please any tips for me?
Or any form of help will be appreciate sir

My niche is 3D modelling and rendering (majorly mechanical/industrial and product design)
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2020
Capslock01:

Sir,
I went through you thread few months ago but I don't know what I am doing wrong. I've not made any sell and I even exhausted all my connects biding for jobs. It's quite sad and I'm even currently struggling to put money together for connects.

Please any tips for me?
Or any form of help will be appreciate sir

My niche is 3D modelling and rendering (majorly mechanical/industrial and product design)
Try fiverr.. You wont spend money to apply for jobs.. Only downside is you wait 14days to get your money... GoodLuck
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Michaelmercy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
Henrymorre:
Try fiverr.. You wont spend money to apply for jobs.. Only downside is you wait 14days to get your money... GoodLuck
Hi bro My niche is Photoshop editing and image editing, how can I get an order as possible?? check out my Fiverr gig https://www.fiverr.com/s2/b44678efc6
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Michaelmercy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Henrymorre:
2 guys taken. Need 2 ladies
Hi boss please send to 08081031646. Thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Africangiants(m): 3:24am On Oct 31, 2020
Fiverr is a great place to start money making online. Here i state 12 gigs that is easy and without skills basically. checkout this video and enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUaIHUG-XHk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Get A POS Machine In Nigeria And The Simple Steps To Follow / How Should I Spend My Salary? / Nigeria Spends N72.8bn Monthly On Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.