Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects (7486 Views)

Papyrus Magazine Holds Business Mix Gala Night, Connects Business Executives Wit / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Forget White Collar .....blue Collar Jobs On Point....check Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by siverspooon(m): 8:22am On Oct 31, 2020
Bolubillions:
Lol im a student too and i dont even write. I outsource. Being able to buy a laptop and an iphone from it as well as clothes and shoes�
Writing is quite saturated and low paying but i mainly work with volume ie i collect jobs of $20 per 1000 words like ten in a week. Share it to writers and submit. One can make like 55k every week doing that if not more.
The hard part is getting the jobs tho. You need to go online to research on proposals and combine them together to make an unique one you can always use. Best of luck !
Wia do u outsource too and how do you pay those you outsourced to? Is it after you are paid or you use your own money to pay them?
Re: How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hello guys, I believe i may have helped some people, and will always love to help.
Right now i will need a help. i opened a dollar account with gtb, so i can withdraw my funds from upwork etc, but i need rerrals, and someone from gtb will be the best for this, The account must be current account and not saving, and active within the past 6 months.. Please if you can help a brother please, my funds are pending on upwork... Even if i may need to pay a small token for it, thanks i hope to get help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Get A POS Machine In Nigeria And The Simple Steps To Follow / How Should I Spend My Salary? / Nigeria Spends N72.8bn Monthly On Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.