Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

How To Make Money Through Content Marketing In 30 Days. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Money Through Content Marketing In 30 Days. (332 Views)

How To Make Money Through Information Marketing / How To Run Facebook Ads On Your Smart Phone In 30 Seconds. / Get Free Ebook On How To Make Money Through The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Through Content Marketing In 30 Days. by khikhella(f): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Are you a business owner who wants to create content but don’t know the right words to use and how to compose content that will pull in customers from left, right and center, who are ready to pay and do business with you?

Or
Do you want to start a freelance business in content creation and marketing?

If Yes is your answer, then worry no more!!

My name is Emmanuella John, I work as a copywriter/ content creator in a digital marketing agency based in Lagos. I also work with my private clients to optimize their content marketing system for their business.

For a long time, many of these private clients of mine have wanted an easier do-it-yourself way of creating and managing their own content for their business.

This is why finally I have launched a product to satisfy this need for all business owners.

It’s called “The 30-day content marketing plan”.

When you get your copy you will discover...

1. In 30 days guaranteed you will have your whole content marketing set up to attract your own audiences, even if you are the laziest person on earth ( it has been designed to be so easy that anybody can use it)

2. By the end of the 30-day challenge, you would have teamed up with influencers in your niche and gained more customers

3. Your very own accountability partner

4. How to move people from being cold strangers to becoming the most curious and loyal fans suddenly ready to preach about your business.

5. You will have access to tons of SEO software compiled for you with the right plugins you need for your site

6. You will learn the step by step approach on how to open a website using WordPress and recommended plugins to scale your business

7. Listed in the ebook are 5 places where you can generate content ideas from.

8. How to create mini contents from one single post (this way you gain more by doing less)

9. How to comment on people’s posts on social media in a way that never fails to make people follow you straight back to your profile (so that every day you are guaranteed 1 or 2 customers who want to do business with you).

10. Learn how to take advantage of the huge following that influencers command by using the simple step by step guest blogging method contained in this package.

To find out more about how to get this offer, click on the link below.

https://www.emmanuellajohn.com/30-days-content-marketing-plan/
Re: How To Make Money Through Content Marketing In 30 Days. by khikhella(f): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Content writing is the new money making machine.

With this new skill, you can offer your services to businesses, or use the skill to build a freelance business.

And guess what, the first 20 people to buy the eBook gets 3 BONUSES.
not 1 but 3.

How to build a buyer's list
How to make sales online
And how to brand your business.

You don't want to miss this at all.

Hurry Now, because I don't when next I will be offering such value for free.

(1) (Reply)

Does Maternity Leave Apply To Female Employee Without A Husband? / Importation From China To Nigeria Made Ea / In Search Of A Customer Service Job In Ikeja. Kindly Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.