Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,956 members, 7,799,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha (2532 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Replied Her Ex As She Shades Him And Twerk To Pepper Him / Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha / BBNaija: Thelma And Waje Lookalike - Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by realmedia(f): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Big Brother Naija season 4 has been over for months but the beef is not.

Former housemate, Thelma took to Twitter to shade Tacha while bragging about her success and she released receipts to give her words weight.

Days ago, Tacha took to Twitter to reveal that her power banks sold out in 2 hours. After her revelation, "Tacha Sold Out" trended on Twitter.

Thelma has now gone on Twitter to brag about the success of her business venture while insinuating that Tacha's claim that her merchandise sold out is "audio".

Thelma shared a transfer receipt from her bank showing that she received a transfer of 2.7 million Naira and she wrote: "If your transfer limit is less than 2m in a day ..don’t troll me next time, we are not mates.. I come in peace."

VIA>> https://kupelove..com/2020/06/we-are-not-mates-thelma-releases.html

lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by realmedia(f): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2020

Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by Kriss216: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
So, it has now gotten to the extent of bragging with transfer limit

I keep saying this, In the absence of sense, God compensated most Nigerian girls with brezz and nyash!

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'm not a fan but at least Tacha own came from sales of power bank. What did you sell or transact to receive that amount?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by Officialgarri: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
I'm not a fan but at least Tacha own came from sales of power bank. What did you sell or transact to receive that amount?
Na spiritual oil dey reign now o

Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by Kriss216: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
My brother, leave these girls matter... 85% of Nairalanders are far better than them. Tacha sold out in 2 hours yet she was only sharing 100 Naira face mask as palliative to poor people.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by etrange: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:
So, it has now gotten to the extent of bragging with transfer limit

I keep saying this, In the absence of sense, God compensated most Nigerian girls with brezz and nyash!

Everything is not about insulting girls. These two combined don't brag half as much as Davido yet nobody insults men. You didn't remember to call men names when Hushpuppy was bragging with his ill gotten wealth. If you have issues with Tacha and Thelma, you call them out and stop using every opportunity to drag the entire female gender. It's childish... except you're a teen. You're not a man by choice. Besides, it's better they are bragging about revenue from sales than over 419 revenues.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by Kriss216: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
etrange:

Everything is not about insulting girls. These two combined don't brag half as much as Davido yet nobody insults men. You didn't remember to call men names when Hushpuppy was bragging with his ill gotten wealth. If you have issues with Tacha and Thelma, you call them out and stop using every opportunity to drag the entire female gender. It's childish... except you're a teen. You're not a man by choice. Besides, it's better they are bragging about revenue from sales than over 419 revenues.
Exactly why I said MOST not ALL.
Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by Dimmatic(f): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:

My brother, leave these girls matter... 85% of Nairalanders are far better than them. Tacha sold out in 2 hours yet she was only sharing 100 Naira face mask as palliative to poor people.
Thank God she gave out something. How about u?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by Kriss216: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dimmatic:
Thank God she gave out something. How about u?
I've been giving my Gbola free of charge to you daughters of Eve.. Isn't that enough?
Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by Dimmatic(f): 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:

I've been giving my Gbola free of charge to you daughters of Eve.. Isn't that enough?
This shows how senseless u are.
Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by asanwafo: 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dimmatic:
Are U aroused?
Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by kristian98(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Senseless girls sha
Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by Kriss216: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dimmatic:
The MODs here will not see this one now but if I respond now, they'll ban me. I'm not in the habit of reporting moniker, so I'll leave you in the hands of Amadioha.
Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by Dimmatic(f): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:

The MODs here will not see this one now but if I respond now, they'll ban me. I'm not in the habit of reporting moniker, so I'll leave you in the hands of Amadioha.
u are too dramatic just check ur comments. I will also leave u in the hands of eke njaba
Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by Kriss216: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dimmatic:
u are too dramatic just check ur comments. I will also leave u in the hands of eke njaba
My comments wasn't directed to you yet you took it personal. I give you 24 hours to apologize, else, I'll take your name to Ala ugbaga in Chokoneze. I believe you know there.
Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by Olude193: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
With her one white heel shoe
Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by Galactico4ever(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tacha and her daft trashcans
Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by Dimmatic(f): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2020
Kriss216:

My comments wasn't directed to you yet you took it personal. I give you 24 hours to apologize, else, I'll take your name to Ala ugbaga in Chokoneze. I believe you know there.
Oh am shaking rubbish...
Re: We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha by Kriss216: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Dimmatic:
Oh am shaking rubbish...
Be ready to be farting constantly.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music / Ex-Beauty Queen Sandra Benede Showcases Her Assets To Celebrate Her Birthday / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Valentine With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.