Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC (33863 Views)

Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Olabode971(f): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
This season sweet die even pass Sweetie, (Sweetie) a.k.a that crocro weh dey catch pipu who practice unprotected bleep...

Oooin, I just tuck in 1handful of popcorn in my mouth.. Oya, next stage plz.. grin cheesy
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:
For Obaseki to win the coming election, whatever platform he will be contesting must be prepared, money for money, thugs for thugs, mobilization for mobilization and INEC for INEC 100%.

Anything outside of these, will see INEC declaring APC the winner and ask the losing parties to go to court.

The Edo people vs Buhari/Nigerian Army and security agencies....and eventually the later will wins after series of killing and maiming of innocent people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by wink2015(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
OSHIOMOLE is killing democracy under Buhari 's watch.
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
bolaayenimo:
This is one of the most loyal deputy governors i have ever seen, not Ambode's deputy who fled
he is the person who brought trouble upon the governor in the first place.
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
They are welcome to the peoples party, The PDP.
Together we would liberate Edo people from the wicked choke-hold of Oshiomhole's evil party , APC

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Autotech312(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
martineverest:
he is actually the one that's persuading obaseki alongside other top Edo men...he is the most rugged politician in Edo state....he was once an SUG president

A rugged that cannot deliver on an election day. I laugh in Swahili

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Prechgold1180(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
iamdapsyj:
i hope all your whatsapp members will be voting, if not its a waste of data and time!
sure
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by bankole200(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
iampeterben:
Nice move supporting his boss.
Its not gonna be an easy road in the coming months. But if he is serving Edo people well, he will win.
It won't be easy as you think. Remember, this is a staggered election.
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by cryptotech: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
kokobility, matter arising
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by SavageResponse(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Let the battle begin!
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Kobicove(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oshiomhole has a serious fight on his hands cheesy
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Newcreature2020(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Well, may the WILL of God be done.

Your signature tells you are a believer, but your monika says otherwise
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by bekpo(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Where's d resignation letter to d their respective ward chairmen?
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by luluosas(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Good move. Let Oshiomhole go and rule Lagos, not Edo, though Philip won't be Obaseki's deputy next election

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by bmdmixer: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
osho came in like a saint and now shows his true self.

a uncle of mine won local govt chairman nominee in edo state but osho said it wasn't his time he should wait until his own personal nominee have done his tenure, shaking my head.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by nextstep(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
APC or PDP ... no difference. People on this board will be shouting PDP stole and ruined the country; others will shout defending them. Some will abuse APC, etc. All the while politicians are crossing carpets and making friends, while sharing national cake irrespective of party affiliation.

In spite of all the audio acrimony, they will still go to their childrens' weddings and send their children abroad to the same schools.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Wealth3g: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Na pride dey do these Obaseki & deputy so. And them go fall brakata.. How can u bite d fingers that fed u? Let's watch d game.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by crestedaguiyi: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
martineverest:
2 faced?...he is fighting for hmself...he got plans to run after OBASEKI'S tenure

he is 2 faced.
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by DoubleEngine007: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:
For Obaseki to win the coming election, whatever platform he will be contesting must be prepared, money for money, thugs for thugs, mobilization for mobilization and INEC for INEC 100%.

Anything outside of these, will see INEC declaring APC the winner and ask the losing parties to go to court .
Osho's power is Inec and security agents.. Watch how FG will deploy a million mobile police men and army to work for them.. Not forgetting thugs that will be hired too.. Yahaya Bello will supply the thugs grin
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Anything outside of these, will see INEC declaring APC the winner and ask the losing parties to go to court.

thugs from Delta, bayelsa and Rivers will participate in this election.

I pray there is no bloodbath for the sake of innocent citizens
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by spirul77: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
martineverest:
he is actually the one that's persuading obaseki alongside other top Edo men...he is the most rugged politician in Edo state....he was once an SUG president
apart from oyegun, can you mention any top EDO politician behind obaseki?
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Emma1Oj(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
flejnr:
Even the government house chief cook av dumped apc too, but pdp is in a serious relationship grin
are u in the government house?
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Damn shocked shocked shocked

If the tweet below is true then this coming election in Edo will be a fight to the death shocked

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Maziaugment(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
bmdmixer:
osho came in like a saint and now shows his true self.

a uncle of mine won local govt chairman nominee in edo state but osho said it wasn't his time he should wait until his own personal nominee have done his tenure, shaking my head.

Honestly ehh, see wetin make me hate Naija politics. After winning something you suffer for some one in his house will say it's not your turn and give it to his appointed godson.
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by princepalace: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Praise God. They other faction of APC in Edo will now begin to breath breathe of peace and freedom
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by pyro62(m): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Correct guy.. I want make them disgrace oshiomole.. That guy is a very silly boy
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Maziaugment(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Osho's power is Inec and security agents.. Watch how FG will deploy a million mobile police men and army to work for them.. Not forgetting thugs that will be hired too.. Yahaya Bello will supply the thugs grin

To come into power you need both the law and the military. Osho hold this 2..
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Newcreature2020:

Your signature tells you are a believer, but your monika says otherwise
What did my Monika say?
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by BabaO2: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
bolaayenimo:
This is one of the most loyal deputy governors i have ever seen, not Ambode's deputy who fled
He's one of those that pushed obaseki to his downfall. Obaseki's interest and secrets would have been protected if he had been a good party man. I listened to obaseki himself just now, he couldn't explain the contradiction between the court oath he sworn to in 2016 and the physical certificate he's parading from UI. Of course he graduated from UI, but there is contradiction caused by himself for whatever reason the date he sworn to. UI should be very careful in defending a 'successful' alumnus.
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Nanavati(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
battle ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos / Police Sergeant Who Made Bullet-proof Vest Promoted By Arase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.