Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation (42628 Views)

#JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape / Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by Romangalactic(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

You know almost NOTHING about this. Why not just SHUT UP till u know the full story before u start offering your opinion - that is just common sense. It is very painful to be falsely accused of rape but it is equally painful to be raped but no one believes u.
You've been shouting full story here since. So because no one knows the full story, they should not comment? grin

Why aren't you wondering why the girl did not sue dbanj to court for rape. Instead she accused him on the internet where only quack and pseudo lawyers like cococandy exist. Then when dbanj decides to take her to court for defamation unless she pays 100M, you people are now looking for full story and who is lying.

If she can't pay up, then they go to court and she's the one that will be defending herself against a suit from dbanj for defamation. It's not a rape case anymore and it won't be a rape case until she sues him for rape which she never did.

6 Likes

Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by AmazingELixir: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2020
Mexzie:

Someone needs to accuse you of gross misconduct so that we too can assume you really did it.

For example, you sure say you no sleep that your classmate for secondary school? Them done dey talk say you no normal before, we no trust some boys with dangling [b][/b]----->>>

Mr. Man are you now Dbanj's social media advocate?

1 Like

Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by pocohantas(f): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2020
Vyolet:
When they make laws to sentence rapist to death by hanging, they should also make another one sentencing wrong accusers to a 100years in prison.

Lol. Maybe same sef. If you accuse someone falsely, knowing the punishment is death by hanging- then it is safe to say you want the person dead. I don’t see why you shouldn’t get same punishment...

3 Likes

Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2020
Very nice... Sue the bastard. To all the scheming hoes this is how u all will fail. Where's that Mariangelus bich sef undecided
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by stieyven(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Lalalash:
Hmm and his wife is very pretty

Meanwhile...

See New leaked video of Davido's girfriend and mother of his new baby boy Larissa London is trending online. See what Davido saw that made him cheat on long time lover, The Chef Chi.

Watch the Leaked video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o1wn3MhL-Q
Things that will cause men to sin will definitely come but woe unto him through whom offenses come. Matthew 18 :7
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by Badgers14: 10:04am On Jun 17, 2020
Kobicove:

If someone makes such a false accusation against me I will make sure I bankrupt her with the amount I will demand as damages

I understand your frustration which is legitimate by the way but this is D'banj's case to lose.

First he hired a high powered Attorney and will have to pay him.. the lady possibly dont have the financial war chest as Dbanj.... now this is assuming the accusation is false...

The case goes to trial, the lady will be able to gain popularity, victim of circumstance bla bla but a decent trial lawyer will drag Dbanj left and right in the court process that he would regret going to trial....

Again that's assuming Dbanj was falsely accused....
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by bukatyne(f): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Vyolet:
When they make laws to sentence rapist to death by hanging, they should also make another one sentencing wrong accusers to a 100years in prison.

I agree.
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by bukatyne(f): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2020
ObaKlaz:
I don't understand why 90% commenters on SDK's blog and LIB are darn fools. Making a villain out of D'banj 'cos he chose to litigate. I quit those blogs 4 years ago, got back in for a peep today and still met more of the same dumbness from everyone there!

What problem did they have with Dbanj' s actions?

Isn't that the right thing to do?

1 Like

Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by Vyolet(f): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2020
amosrich:

If the lady is telling the truth but her case cant be proved in court,maybe cos the accused has a better lawyer,that will mean she has been raped and jailed..lol
That's the more reason the victim should speak out immediately, go to the hospital first then to the police station because unless the rapist admits via text or voicenote, rape cases are hard to prove.

1 Like

Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by bukatyne(f): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2020
amosrich:

If the lady is telling the truth but her case cant be proved in court,maybe cos the accused has a better lawyer,that will mean she has been raped and jailed..lol

If the guy is innocent but his case can't be proven in court, maybe because the accuser has a better lawyer, that will mean he wasn't a rapist and killed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by Ustec: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Iamundisputed:
I knew D'banj was planning a big one, hence his silence. Next time, others will think twice before making false accusations. They think it's easy to be a man.

If it's not a false accusation, I hope the lady involved gets justice.
I willl like to know what you meant by "they think it's easy to be a man" in this context?
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by bukatyne(f): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2020
I am not seeing the drama here.

Lady X accused D'banj of raping her.

D'banj claims Lady X accused him falsely and sued her to pay 100m for damages.

Let her respond with her own legal counsel and they resolve the issue legally.

1 Like

Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by amosrich(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2020
bukatyne:

If the guy is innocent but his case can't be proven in court, maybe because the accuser has a better lawyer, that will mean he wasn't a rapist and killed.

Lol..that's the irony of life ooo

Meanwhile,SAY NO TO RAPE
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by 21cents: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2020
philip0906:

Hehehehehehehehe...D'banj should provide evidence cheesy

The person that laid the rape claim is no longer needed to provide evidence but the accused providing evidence? grin grin

I love you emotional women. Y'all make the world interesting though with your clownery. grin grin You see why we don't take Y'all serious with the hashtags and the social media noise? Because we know Y'all are clowns and we enjoy the open dance and show of shame.

Don't worry your sister will be used as a scape goat, then the clownery will be on to the next level grin
lol.. grin

pls leave that one let her be misyarning upandan. she thought emotions are welcomed in the court of law. grin

I don't see the lady going unscathed in this, she messed with the wrong person and Mike Ozekhome got dbanj covered.

the accuser should follow suit and prove herself or she's in for a long thing.
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by bukatyne(f): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2020
amosrich:

Lol..that's the irony of life ooo

Meanwhile,SAY NO TO RAPE

And say no to false accusations.

There is nothing like 'irony of life' in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by snoopz: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2020
make otedola abi dangote just make false accusation(s) against me
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by Kobicove(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2020
Badgers14:

I understand your frustration which is legitimate by the way but this is D'banj's case to lose.

First he hired a high powered Attorney and will have to pay him.. the lady possibly dont have the financial war chest as Dbanj.... now this is assuming the accusation is false...

The case goes to trial, the lady will be able to gain popularity, victim of circumstance bla bla but a decent trial lawyer will drag Dbanj left and right in the court process that he would regret going to trial....

Again that's assuming Dbanj was falsely accused....

The incident allegedly happened in 2018 when D'banj was already a huge star.

Why did the lady not sue then when she could have cashed out?

She waited almost 2 years till when there an upsurge in rape cases so she too can also shout "Me too".

Anyone who can see beyond his nose will know that this is a false accusation!

1 Like

Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by amosrich(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2020
bukatyne:

And say no to false accusations.

There is nothing like 'irony of life' in this case.

What I'm trying to say is that,most times the court rulings dont mean the accused is innocent or the accuser is lying...
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by bukatyne(f): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2020
amosrich:

What I'm trying to say is that,most times the court rulings dont mean the accused is innocent or the accuser is lying...

Or the accuser is saying the truth.

I agree with you.

The court just looks at evidence before it and makes a decision.

1 Like

Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ustec:

I willl like to know what you meant by "they think it's easy to be a man" in this context?

Working your way up to the point where u can call yourself a man (fulfilled) only for someone to come and lie against you just to pull you down. Sorry to disappoint you, I wasn't talking about uncontrollable erection leading to rape undecided
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by Okay9jahub(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Former snooker star and BBC commentator Willie Thorne has died at the age of 66, says World Snooker.

Thorne was diagnosed with leukaemia in March and was taken to hospital in Spain last week with dangerously low blood pressure.

He retired from professional snooker in 2001 and for many years was a respected BBC commentator.

[url="http://www.okay9jahub.com/2020/06/willie-thorne-snooker-favourite-dies.html"] Continue Reading[/url]
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by Playermayweda(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
If it's true she really deserves it
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by Blackdisciple(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
yes yes am in love with dis one...
D banj she mst pay even if she will do bankruptcy
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by Badgers14: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kobicove:

The incident allegedly happened in 2018 when D'banj was already a huge star.

Why did the lady not sue then when she could have cashed out?

She waited almost 2 years till when there an upsurge in rape cases so she too can also shout "Me too".

Anyone who can see beyond his nose will know that this is a false accusation!

Who knows who is telling the truth here? I dont!!

Dbanj might be innocent, but he might be guilty as well. I have seen where ladies throw their bodies ar this stars, I have also seen where these stars do stuffs that the feel they will get away with because they are stars.. just like Trump said, " when you a star, you can grab them by the p...uss..y and no one says anything".. so it could be either or, who knows
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by amosrich(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
bukatyne:

Or the accuser is saying the truth.

I agree with you.

The court just looks at evidence before it and makes a decision.
Sure...
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by okenwa216(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
bangalee
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by bluefilm: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
I like DBanj.

That nigga has managed to remain SCANDAL free throughout his career.

I hope he will just deal with this bitch such that the bitch will never think of the word rape in her entire life again.

Nonsense. undecided
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by liberalchick(f): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Cococandy it’s an audio lawsuit, a well known ploy.

This is a letter from his lawyer to the alleged victim, threatening a lawsuit, he never went to court. He can demand a zillion dollars, it means nothing. This is a well known ploy to shut people up, the threat or a hint of a lawsuit. This doesn’t prove his innocence, it makes him look more guilty, this is also how Trump operates, will announce to ‘sue’ and inundate his victim with letters from his team of lawyers but nothing comes of it.

If he’s really innocent he and his lawyers should go to court and file a defamation suit then the COURT will serve the girl.

He knows he can get away with this because A. The default position of Nigerians in a rape case is denial B. Most people are ignorant.

For those talking of prison sentences, there’s a difference between civil and criminal case.

3 Likes

Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by liberalchick(f): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
bukatyne:
I am not seeing the drama here.

Lady X accused D'banj of raping her.

D'banj claims Lady X accused him falsely and sued her to pay 100m for damages.

Let her respond with her own legal counsel and they resolve the issue legally.
He did NOT sue her. He never filed a lawsuit in court.

9 Likes

Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by bukatyne(f): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
liberalchick:

He did NOT sue her. He never filed a lawsuit in court.

Ok.

I still fail to see how writing through your lawyers to someone you allege accused you falsely is making people get salty.
Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by liberalchick(f): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
bukatyne:

Ok.

I still fail to see how writing through your lawyers to someone you allege accused you falsely is making people get salty.
Because it’s a bully move.

10 Likes

Re: Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation by bukatyne(f): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
liberalchick:

Because it’s a bully move.

Hahahahahahahaha

I laugh in Japanese.

It is OK for a lady to use want she has (her voice) to accuse Dbanj of raping her and ruin his reputation (if false) .

However, it is not OK for Dbanj to use what he has (his Legal clout) to respond or counter her.

Hahahahahahaha

I honestly find this very very very funny.

If the lady is sure Dbanj raped her, let her proceed with her facts to the courts.

I am sure many human right activitists would be willing to take up the case if there is a case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos / I Encountered A Female Taxify Driver From Hell - Nigerian Lady / Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.