Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,550,072 members, 5,875,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 September 2020 at 01:13 PM

Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) (2326 Views)

How Double Stem Cell Cured Two Sickle Cell Anemia Patients Completely (Video) / Doctor Tells How Double Stem Cell And Snowphyllforte Works In The Body (Video) / While Drones Are Banned In Nigeria, Rwanda Is Using It To Save Lives - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09
*STEM CELL THERAPY*
Addressing Stubborn, lncurable Diseases With Nature

*FOR HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO TAKE STEM CELL TO SEE RESULTS?*
Many users starts seeing results in their first week, some in their second week. Some gets up to one month. While some will take even more than one month. The time frame varies from patient to patient. It all depends on the individual body metabolism, age, the extent of damage to the organs and the length of time the patient has suffered from the disease. We generally recommend 3 months treatment(6 months for sickle cell patients)

*WHERE IS STEM CELL BEING MANUFACTURED?*
Stem Cell is being manufactured in Switzerland by Mibelle Biochemistry lab.

*DOES STEM CELL HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?*
No, does not have any side effects. It purely organic!

*BENEFITS OF STEMCELL*
Enhances physical stamina and energy level.
Repairs and regenerates ailing/weak body cells.
Rejuvenates and activates body cells to raise energy and improve vitality
Regulates pH level in our body
Anti – Oxidant
Improves body immunity system
Refines skin texture and improves complexion
Delays aging process
No side effects – safe, natural and convenient product
Pure Vegetarian

*HEALING PROCESS OF STEMCELL*
Stem cell will go through our nerves, traveld to the brain and provide a signal where they need to repair and regenerate the cells.

*POTENTIAL USES OF STEMCELLS*
Stroke, Traumatic brain injury, Cancers, Kidney failure, Hepatitis, Prostrate, Diabetes, Infertility, Spinal Cord injury, Hormonal imbalance, Baldness, Slow speech, Back pain, Acids, Fibroids, Period pain, Immunity, BP, Parkniston, Migraine, STI, Urinary Tract Infection, Blindness, Athritis, Wound healing, Learning defects/memory problems, Early ejaculation/low sex drive/low sperm count/Azospermia, and many more.

*WHO CAN USE STEM CELL:*
Suitable for the entire family, all ages, men and women, including vegetarians and children. However, pregnant women are adviced not to take it till after 2 months of putting to bed
*Lets work together to Stop your pain and suffering_*

Call/Whatsapp
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 8:12pm On Jul 10
Stem Cell Therapy Works
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12
Stem cells are the new face of medicine

Plant Stem Cell Technology

Say No To Drugs whatsoever.

Doctor tells how SS patients Gets Cured while taking Double Stem Cells

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XIwpvP4MFg

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14
Stem Cell Therapy Works.

It treats over 200 chronic diseases and ailments including Sickle Cell.

It's a Regenerative Therapy. It works by going into all the cells of the human body to work.

It works by going to the brain first. The brain will then signals it to the affected organs causing sickness in our body.

When it gets there. It will go to the cells of that organ to start regenerating, renewing and replacing the dead cells of the human body.

One will need to be patient while the Stem Cells work on every organs.

It will start repairing every damaged organs of the human body.

Even organs that are damaging which a person didn't know about, the stem cells would be signalled to go there and start working. And the person would be cured and healed.

Try Double Stem Cell today. It is your answered prayers.

Do Your Research on Stem Cell today.
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15
Testimonies below

How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured While Taking Double Stem Cell. He Finally Welcomes Baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1vbU4UXTto

Stem Cell Therapy

Double Stem Cell

Do yiur research.
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16
Double Stem Cell combined with Snowphyllforte is best for any Sickle Cell Anaemia Patients.

That's the therapy for them.

Believe it or not.

It's working for several patients.

First sign a patient would notice is ALL CRISES WILL STOP.

Continous usage brings freedom (Genotype Conversion).

Do your research. Be informed. Embrace the new face of medicine taking over the world.

For Enquires
Call/Whatsapp

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by Firmjudge(m): 8:18am On Jul 18
Will this cure Hepatitis B ?

Remember I didn't say Hepatitis C I said Hepatitis B
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 11:22am On Jul 18
Firmjudge:
Will this cure Hepatitis B ?

Remember I didn't say Hepatitis C I said Hepatitis B

Yes it treats Hepatitis B

we have had several patients who have gotten cured of Hepatitis B.
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by Firmjudge(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18
hinere:

Yes it treats Hepatitis B

we have had several patients who have gotten cured of Hepatitis B.

There is a difference between treat and cure o.

What I need is cure!
What's the price and how long does it take?
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18
Firmjudge:

There is a difference between treat and cure o.

What I need is cure!
What's the price and how long does it take?

Treatment leads to Cure in the world of medicine.

Kindly Whatsapp for more details
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by Firmjudge(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18
hinere:

Treatment leads to Cure in the world of medicine.

Kindly Whatsapp for more details

Treatment doesn't neccesary lead to cure.

Ask HIV.

Put everything bare here, sorry I won't WhatsApp you.
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 12:51am On Jul 19
Firmjudge:

Treatment doesn't neccesary lead to cure.

Ask HIV.

Put everything bare here, sorry I won't WhatsApp you.

Soothe yourself....when you see where a sickness or disease got an overnight cure without proper treatment, kindly let me know.

Glad you mentioned HIV.

We used this therapy to treat an HIV patient. His Viral load kept on decreasing months after months until it hit the zero mark. He went for a HIV test and was confirmed NEGATIVE.

Just so you know Hepatitis B is also a VIRUS (HBV)

I can't explain to you. Believe what you want. Do your research and don't quote me.
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19
Happy Sunday People

God is still in the business of saving His people

Stoke Testimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwCG6xpha4A
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by Firmjudge(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19
hinere:

Soothe yourself....when you see where a sickness or disease got an overnight cure without proper treatment, kindly let me know.

Glad you mentioned HIV.

We used this therapy to treat an HIV patient. His Viral load kept on decreasing months after months until it hit the zero mark. He went for a HIV test and was confirmed NEGATIVE.

Just so you know Hepatitis B is also a VIRUS (HBV)

I can't explain to you. Believe what you want. Do your research and don't quote me.

Who do you think you talking too, your child? I will school you when it comes to HBV.
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by sacajawea: 4:38pm On Jul 19
These people are Scammers, I don't have your time Now, when things set for me I will hit y'all Bad.

1 Like

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20
Double Stem Cell and Crystal Cell works at the cellular level.

That is, it goes deep into the cells to tackle every health challenge affecting man.

Spread the word.

Let's save lives.

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22
Testimony

How A Man With Glaucoma Got Healed After Taking Double Stem Cell.

Watch his testimony below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ5rCwrbSXM
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24
Snowphyllforte is also a Stem Cell Product.
Its a Detoxifier.
We administer it before the start of our therapy.
We administer it alongside our Double Stem Cell.

It works by detoxifying the body system removing metals, impurities, dead cells causing sickness and ailments in the body.

It's helps in Sickle Cell Anaemia

It works for a lot of patients with different health issues.

Call/Whatsapp

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25
Stem Cell Therapy is the New Face Of Medicine.
A Breakthrough in Medicine. Try it today.
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by lifeagain22: 9:21pm On Jul 25
hinere:

Initially I didn't want to respond to you but after going through your TOPICS here on Nairaland, I can only feel sorry for you.

Do you know how many people I have treated with this therapy and they have gotten their health back to the glory of God, our Lord and Saviour?

Do you know how many Nigerians have been treated with this therapy for different ailments and they have been cured to the glory of God?

Do you know what I go through and how I spend hours on bended knees, night and day, praying for every patient God brings my way to administer to and to the glory of God, they get healed by His power alone?

For coming here to type that rubbish, may the CURSES from the WORD OF MY GOD (the only one i serve ) in DEUTERONOMY 28:16-68 befall you NOW in JESUS MIGHTY NAME (AMEN).

. Amen and Amen on sacajawea
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by lifeagain22: 9:26pm On Jul 25
sacajawea:
These people are Scammers, I don't have your time Now, when things set for me I will hit y'all Bad.
. Can you come up with Proves that they are scammers ? I think you should have time oooo , Probably you or any of your family or friends have had an health Challenges before ,Used there Product and it did not work or something ,I don't just Understand the meaning of your Points ,They came up with visible proofs ,U have failed to come up with a single proof or evidence .Before you start to descend on me with Curses ,I don't sell there products neither am there Agent .

1 Like

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by sacajawea: 9:46pm On Jul 25
lifeagain22:
. Probably you or any of your family or friends have had an health Challenges before ,Used there Product and it did not work or something
You are an Idiot! A Hopeless, Shameless, Ignorant BaASTARD!!!

Yes they Failed Many times, when we followed on testimony for Certain Specific Diseases.
Fool! Why don't you Do research and Check if they are Real.
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25
lifeagain22:
. Can you come up with Proves that they are scammers ? I think you should have time oooo , Probably you or any of your family or friends have had an health Challenges before ,Used there Product and it did not work or something ,I don't just Understand the meaning of your Points ,They came up with visible proofs ,U have failed to come up with a single proof or evidence .Before you start to descend on me with Curses ,I don't sell there products neither am there Agent .

Thank you very much for arising for me. As you have done, so shall God raise men to do same for you in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by sacajawea: 10:55pm On Jul 25
Nigerians, Inherently Evil People!
Don't worry, very soon we shall Cross Paths.
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 11:59am On Jul 26
Crystal Morning to everyone.

May the Lord bless you journey in life and give you sound health.

Testimony Continues

Hepatitis Gone With Double Stem Cell and Snowphyllforte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCPY4wJXXzY&t=17s
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by Aremolekunowo(m): 12:24pm On Jul 26
Well i don't know the reason that guy is cursing this people , if you have use their products and failed you confront them with proofs here.
I once bought this double stem cell and Edmark liquid chlorophyll for my sickle cell boy though it didn't cured him but it significantly reduced the crises and pain episodes to almost zero level.
I give it a pass mark but they are far too expensive.
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26
Aremolekunowo:
Well i don't know the reason that guy is cursing this people , if you have use their products and failed you confront them with proofs here.
I once bought this double stem cell and Edmark liquid chlorophyll for my sickle cell boy though it didn't cured him but it significantly reduced the crises and pain episodes to almost zero level.
I give it a pass mark but they are far too expensive.

Thanks alot for your review. I'm glad you can attest to the use of Double Stem Cell. Well Edmark Liquid Chlorophyll is not our products.
For Sickle cell, we administer Double Stem Cell and Snowphyllforte. I'm glad your saw positive changes in the health status of your son.

Now in sickle cell anaemia patients, for genotype conversion to be effected, a patient would have to be on the therapy (Double Stem Cell and Snowphyllforte) for about 6-8months. For some it could even be a year.

Sickle Cell Anaemia is a tough case but with God we have prevailed several times in the past and keep prevailing. If God can help us prevail over cancer and other degenerative diseases, He can do more.

Once a sickle cell anaemia patient starts our Therapy, he/she would notice that all crises would automatically ease while continuous usage for the set period would lead to genotype conversion because it's a Regenerative Therapy.

Double Stem Cell is a Regenerative Therapy.
Snowphyllforte would be carrying oxygen round the entire organs of the patients body while Double Stem Cell would be Repairing the damaged cells thereby leading to genotype conversion but patients would need to be patient during this period.

It is well with us all. Stay blessed Sir.
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by lifeagain22: 2:10am On Jul 27
sacajawea:

You are an Idiot! A Hopeless, Shameless, Ignorant BaASTARD!!!

Yes they Failed Many times, when we followed on testimony for Certain Specific Diseases.
Fool! Why don't you Do research and Check if they are Real.
. Moderator ,Please note the Above Mentioned . Simple question again and again has any of your family member bought and used there Product and it did not work ? Simple question ,come up with Evidences and proofs .It's only fools that gets so angry and annoyed at a very simple question ,Probably you will have a reasonable response this time ...Don't stress yourself responding with more Anger because I have so much time for people like you .
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by lifeagain22: 2:11am On Jul 27
sacajawea:
Nigerians, Inherently Evil People!
Don't worry, very soon we shall Cross Paths.
. Noooo not very soon ,Get the path crossed right away .Why waiting now ....Mr or Mrs Non Nigerian ...
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27
Another Testimony Today

People of God, join hand and celebrate God for what he has done in the life of this family.

He is the God of yesterday, today and forever.

Just 3 packs of Double Stem Cell..

"Na person wey dey find pikin dey dance pass for naming ceremonies"

For more Enquires on Double Stem Cell and to order
Call/Whatsapp

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28
Testimonies

I am just so happy everyday.

Testimonies Everyday. I wake up every day to series of testimonies.

God is really using Double Stem Cell to heal His people.

All glory to God. May His Name Alone Be Praised.

For more Enquires on Double Stem Cell and to order for yours,
Call/Whatsapp

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 8:06pm On Jul 30
Testimony

On the 1st of July. One of my clients called me to thank me for introducing Double Stem Cell to them.

Their Sickle Cell Ward has not experienced any sickle cell crises and pains any longer.

The child has been so strong and agile ever since he started the therapy months back.

The child now fights and beats children older than him....(lol)

This is unlike before when the child used to be so dull and weak.

And they are looking for how to continue the therapy for genotype conversion.

I'm so happy for what GOD is doing in the lives of his people through Double Stem Cell Therapy.

Two days later, on the 3rd of July, two of our Sickle Cell Anaemia patients got converted from SS to AA after being on the therapy for a year.

You never know.

This might be your answered prayer.

Open your heart to God for revelation.

Do your research on Double Stem Cell.

For more Enquires
Call/Whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cure Pile Within One Week And Say Bye Bye.... / Amazing Facts About Cannabis Sativa ! The Green pot . / Help: Remedy For Heartburn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.