Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,550,119 members, 5,875,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 September 2020 at 02:06 PM

Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) (2327 Views)

How Double Stem Cell Cured Two Sickle Cell Anemia Patients Completely (Video) / Doctor Tells How Double Stem Cell And Snowphyllforte Works In The Body (Video) / While Drones Are Banned In Nigeria, Rwanda Is Using It To Save Lives - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31
Kidney Testimony

CC is Crystal Cell

DS is Double Stem Cell

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01
Breast Cancer Testimony

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02
*WHY YOU NEED PHYTOSCIENCE PLANT STEMCELL*

Research have shown that as we age our cells depreciate I mean we loss cell on a daily basis from age 25 upward and as we loss this cell we need stemcell to replace all the cells we are losing but unfortunately the stemcell in our bodies that is suppose to do that are weak due to environmental hazard the food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breath and our lifestyles, this things damage our stemcell and weakens its ability to produce new cells to replace the weak or damage cells in the body.

As long as every human being are made-up of cell we need stemcell to treat our body. As long as we lose cells everyday every human needs stemcell whether you are sick or not you need stemcell to(1) repair
(2) restore
(3) replace
(4) rejuvenate
(5) regenerate

Stemcell Carry out this 5 duties but because our stemcells are weak and damage they fail to carry out their proper functions in our body, that is why chronic diseases are ravaging the world today and many of this devastating diseases have no cure. Phytoscience plant stemcell has come to bridge the gap, close the vacuum and provide a permanent solution to both terminal and deadly diseases that drugs and supplement have been unable to treat for decades of years.

Stemcell is the cutting hedge in the field of nutrition and supplementation today. One of the characteristics of this stemcell is that it has the ability to regenerate cells for the body. Choose phytoscience plant stemcell today and you will get back to your feet.

For more Enquires on Double Stem Cell
Call/Whatsapp
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 11:58am On Aug 03
Testimony

Heart Problem Cured

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03
Good evening everyone.

Spread the word of Phytoscience Double Stem Cell.

The New Face Of Medicine.

A Breakthrough In Nigeria.

It's really changing the World of Medicine.

God is using this therapy to save lives and heal His people.

Spread The Word.

Call/Whatsapp
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04
Testimony

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 10:57am On Aug 05
Crystal Morning filled with testimonies to you all.

Stop sufferring that sickness alone

Say No To Chemotherapy
Say No To Amputation
Say No To Surgery
Say No To Constant Intake Of Drugs.

Get Double Stem Cell. A Regenerative Therapy that tackles every health challenge from the roots.

A Regenerative Medicine that tackles every health challenge from the cells.

Do your research on Stem Cell Therapy.
For more Enquires on Double Stem Cell
Call/Whatsapp

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05
August is the month of multiple testimonies of how God is healing His people with Double Stem Cell

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 7:00pm On Aug 08
Testimonies will never sieze from your mouths.

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09
Testimonies

Diabetes Gone

Swollen Foot Ready For Amputation Completely Healed.

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 9:13am On Aug 10
Crystal Morning To You All.
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10
Distance is never a barrier when it comes to health and saving lives.

Shipping of Double Stem Cell, Crystal Cell and Snowphllforte to Diaspora via DHL...

Say No To Sickness
Say No To Chemotherapy
Say No To Amputation
Say No To Surgery
Say No To Rountine Drugs

Say YES To Double Stem Cell
And with GOD you prayers shall be answered and you shall get your health back.

Testimony
Yesterday Sunday evening, we got a Hepatitis B testimony. The patient took 12 packs of Double Stem Cell and a pack of Snowphyllforte. The person did this for a month and to the glory of God, he went for a test and the hepatitis B was completely gone. He was healed and free. Glory be to God.

Give it a try. You never know. You might be next in line for a healing. Spread the word.

God be with us all.

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 10:16am On Aug 11
Crystal Morning to you all

Feed your body with Stem Cells.

Feed your body with a Regenerative Therapy.

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11
Today's Testimony

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 10:54am On Aug 12
Crystal Morning filled with testimonies to you all
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 12:30am On Aug 13
Testimony

Man With Stroke Which Affected His Eyes Finally Gets Cured After Taking Double Stem Cell and Snowphyllforte

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13
Testimony

Man With Partial Stroke Finally Gets Cured Completely After Taking Phytoscience Double Stem .

Click to watch his testimony below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3B_XXyBvmk
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 12:28am On Aug 15
The wonders of Double Stem Cell

Call/Whatsapp

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 11:49am On Aug 15
Crystal Morning filled with testimonies to you all here
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15
Today's Testimony ( She gave this testimony today)

A Woman with Lymphoma for years gets cured completely after patiently taking Phytoscience Double Stem Cell for about 2 months.

The Lymphoma caused her so much pain. She was booked for 5 surgeries to remove it but due to one thing or the other, she didn't go for the surgery until a friend introduced her to PhytoScience Double Stem Cell.

She started taking it and little by little the Lymphoma disappeared completely . Today she is completely free.

She gave this testimony today to the glory of God and to the shame of the devil.

What are you waiting for?
What is that Sickness you are suffering from?
What is that ailment that is causing your pain and sleepless nights?
People are getting their healing on a daily basis with phytoscience double stem cell.

Get it today.

Distance is never a barrier
We deliver Nationwide and Worldwide.

Call/Whatsapp
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16
Testimony Goitre

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18
Testimony

Goitre Gone

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19
*Kidney Regeneration Alternative without Dialysis or Transplants*

Stem cells are the human bodies repair mechanism.
Stem cells can differentiate into any functional tissue cells.

Kidney cells necrosis and/or decreased kidney functions can be seen in abnormal creatinine levels. Stem cell therapy for Renal Failure helps to replenish the required kidney cells and thus promote a more normal healthy kidney function.

There are two types of stem cells treatments that may be utilized in our Regenerative protocols for renal failure using stem cells. One part of treatment is focused on promoting proper kidney function, and the other would be to replenish the level of red blood cells, to help reverse the decline in HGB level.

*This is achieved by the administration of Double stem cell, crystal cell and Actua+

The Stem cells are transfused into your body through a simple way called "sublingual" where the stem cells are absorbed direct into the blood stream through a sublingual gland or artery situated under the tongue.
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20
Testimony On Austim

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21
Testimony

Breast Cancer Gone With Double Stem Cell..

Hallelujah

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23
Today's Testimony

Patient Who tested positive for Covid 19 Finally Turned Negative

Wow....Wow....Wow....I'm so happy.

A Laboratory Technologist in South Africa gave a mind blowing testimony today of how she contacted the dreaded Covid-19 while carrying out her duty.

She quickly ordered for our products...Crystal Cell and Actual Plus. She was put in Isolation. While in Isolation, she started the products.

To God be the glory, throughout her stay in Isolation, she never exhibited any symptom of the virus. She also continued the product after being discharged and till date as we speak she has been confirmed Covid-19 NEGATIVE.

It's the Lords doing.

She sent a written testimony below together with her test Results.

Stop Doubting. Double Stem Cell and Crystal Cell Works.
Call/Whatsapp

Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 2:35am On Aug 25
Crystal Morning to you all.
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25
The New face of Medicine had come to stay.

Regenerative Medicine has come to cure all Degenerative diseases.

In a world where degenerative diseases have become the order of the day, Regenerative Medicine is the only solution.

This is the 21st century.

This is year 2020.

Embrace Plant Stem Cell Technology and you will be glad you did.

Embrace Regenerative Medicine.

Embrace that which has the capacity to Regenerate that weak and damaged organs.

Embrace that which can cure over 200 chronic diseases and ailments by empowering our own body stem cells to be able to regenerate cells and repair that weak and damaged organ and tissues.

Have a wonderful evening.

For more Enquires on Plant Stem cells Technology and to order for your packs of the products,

Call/Whatsapp
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26
Good evening people.

How was your day?

More Testimonies loading!!!

God is really using Double Stem Cell to change lives.

The sick are getting healed daily.

Those that the doctors have given up on have gotten their healing.

God is wonderful.

Be a part of the testimonies.

Are you or do you know anyone suffering from any chronic health challenge?

Call/Whatsapp now

Your answered prayer has come. Rejoice.
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 4:49pm On Aug 28
Crystal Evening to you all.

Thank God it's Friday
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 6:18pm On Aug 29
TESTIMONY*

I've been battling with some gynecological problems for about *12yrs* now. Situation became bad that there was constant bleeding from d internal lining of my womb.

My PCV was always down due to my very heavy bleeding which led to Anemia. I fixed hormonal IUD, as advised by my Consultant, with the hope of controlling the bleeding so as to try build my PCV because I was always down. The worse happened five months after I fixed the Hormonal IUD. I had chronic pains and severe bleeding that was unbearable. I went for some tests. Hmmm. Things had gone worse. I den had tiny fibroids and inflammation of d uterus- Adenomyosis. I went through a major surgery.

Recovery became difficult. I experienced things I neva experienced before. Due to the surgical menopause my system was set into, I battled with so many inconveniences: frequent mood swing, frequent temperature swing, insomnia, pains everywhere, my spine, my bones , my legs even up to my fingers.

When I went for check up, I was told that my problems were ”auto-immune” . Another language I heard was Osteoporosis. Haba! Only me?

I was down until a good friend introduced me to Double Stem Cell I was skeptical and asked her, how can one therapy treat everything? Na Gbogbonise? She laughed and said just try it. *I did try Double Stem Celland got my relief.* I believe The Almighty God brought this therapy at this time to help humanity. Double Stem Cell is real and authentic.

Thank you.
Re: Real Life Testimonies Of How GOD Is Using Double Stem Cell To Heal (Video&Pics) by hinere(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30
Hello everyone
Happy Sunday
How was your day?

Today was wonderful because there were so many testimonies from people all over the world. They gave this testimony yhis evening via our Zoom Meeting . I will share with us just 2 today then I will share the rest in the course of the week.

The first testimony was from a woman who had multiple Myoma that is Fibroid. It was 6.5cm. She was booked for operation. She started taking Double Stem Cell, Crystal Cell and Snowphllforte. After a week, she noticed that she was feeling like going to the toilet, she went to toilet and what came out of her vagina was blood with thick semi solid mixture. It filled her toilet. It was so thick that she couldn't believe what she was seeing. The mixture kept on coming out for days then it stopped. She went for a scan and it was stated that the fibroid had disappeared. The doctor was in shock. He couldnt believe it. She is now completely free. Double Stem Cell Therapy Works.

The Second Testimony is of a boy who is Sickle cell. We started him on the therapy with Snowphyllforte, Crystal Cell, Double Stem Cell. He used to be very dull and always having chronic crises and falling sick everyday but after few weeks of being on our therapy, the boy is as strong as ever. He plays football and now it has been confirmed that he has been converted from SS to AA. Double Stem Cell Therapy Works.

Todays Testimonies are awesome. Congrats to the parents of the boy and the woman free from fibroid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cure Pile Within One Week And Say Bye Bye.... / Amazing Facts About Cannabis Sativa ! The Green pot . / Help: Remedy For Heartburn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.