Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

D'banj Reacts To Rape Allegations, Sues Lady For N100 Million (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Reacts To Rape Allegations, Sues Lady For N100 Million (photos) (1044 Views)

Burna Boy Buys 2022 Lamborghini Urus Novitec Edition Worth ₦250 Million (Photos) / Davido Buys 7 Shirts For N4.4 Million (Photos, Video)) / King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Reacts To Rape Allegations, Sues Lady For N100 Million (photos) by joseph6071: 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
The Nigerian veteran singer, D'banj refused to let the rape allegations slide as he sues lady who accused him for a sum of N100 million.

See Full Details:
https://www.musictori.com/2020/06/dbanj-reacts-to-rape-allegations-sues.html

1 Like

Re: D'banj Reacts To Rape Allegations, Sues Lady For N100 Million (photos) by XD57: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Diane many people in/of the public may not know what's up. But we know what goes down around Ikeja GRA with those ladies and many of you stars.. I hope the lady is innocent for her own good.

..for the sake of both your sakes, the both of you had better be sure you're both innocent. Cause one of you both is living, despite both of you trying to claim Saint. Time will reveal.

1. Say no to rape

2. Say no to defamation
Re: D'banj Reacts To Rape Allegations, Sues Lady For N100 Million (photos) by joseph6071: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: D'banj Reacts To Rape Allegations, Sues Lady For N100 Million (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Make I siddon here just in case.

Well let's see as it pans out.
Say no to rape
Say a bigger no to defamation
Re: D'banj Reacts To Rape Allegations, Sues Lady For N100 Million (photos) by chatinent: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
She can't pay you bro.
Re: D'banj Reacts To Rape Allegations, Sues Lady For N100 Million (photos) by Vyzz: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
That's just it

Cash out big time with her is she is lying

I hat nonsense

I am more interested in Zoro's own case....

Women play with things that affect them

This remind me of the wrestler who was sacked because he was accused of rape.... Later the lady came out clean that nothing happened and he didn't rape her... But this my guy has already been sacked... That's how gee lost job till now
Re: D'banj Reacts To Rape Allegations, Sues Lady For N100 Million (photos) by EngrMarve(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
If you have not been accused of rape before don't just type!

I wish I could sue that yeye lady that accused me right now!
Re: D'banj Reacts To Rape Allegations, Sues Lady For N100 Million (photos) by We4all: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
When the accuser becomes the accused, then there is no more case to settle.
Re: D'banj Reacts To Rape Allegations, Sues Lady For N100 Million (photos) by punisha: 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
I just hope she thought this through.
Calling him out without an evidence will not end well for her.
If she has one.... Then I wish her well.
R. Kelly went from loved to most hated. He could be our Nigerian R. Kelly.
Say No To Rape!
Re: D'banj Reacts To Rape Allegations, Sues Lady For N100 Million (photos) by Nyamve1: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
I don't know why people are like this

(1) (Reply)

Davido Buys Rolex Watches Worth N60m For His Daughters - See Photos / What You Need To Know About Alleged Owner Of Instablog9ja / Lady Tattooed Davido & His Children Head On Her Back, Davido Finally Reacts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.