Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Our Arms Are Open To Welcome Obaseki — Edo PDP Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Arms Are Open To Welcome Obaseki — Edo PDP Chairman (278 Views)

We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto / Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) / Shall We Fold Our Arms And Let Abdulrasaq Destroy The Legacies Of Saraki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Arms Are Open To Welcome Obaseki — Edo PDP Chairman by Ebullience(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
The Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Edo State, Mr. Anthony Aziegbemi, has said the party will welcome the governor if he desires to join PDP.

Aziegbemi, who affirmed that Obaseki has made contact with the party, said: “We are expecting him (Obaseki) and our arms are opened for him to come to PDP.

“I don’t know when he will be coming, but I am sure that when he comes back from Abuja, we will firm up all those details.”

When asked about the extra baggage the governor will be coming with, the PDP Chairman said: “Until he comes forth, until he expresses his desire to contest, we will not be in a position to look at those papers.

“It is after he has joined us and he says he wants to contest; we will then ask for those papers and see what is there.

“We will not look at those papers with the eyes of All Progressives Congress, APC. I am sure with the APC eyes, they will need to wear some glasses.

“Our eyes are very clean and we are going to look at those papers.”

When asked about the fate of the PDP aspirants in the event that Obaseki seeks to contest, he said: “The three aspirants have kept the party going. The primary is going to take place on Friday and nothing has changed as we speak.

“There is nothing to worry about their welfare; they are fine and great party men. We owe them a world of gratitude.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/our-arms-are-open-to-welcome-obaseki-edo-pdp-chairman/amp/

Re: Our Arms Are Open To Welcome Obaseki — Edo PDP Chairman by abobote: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Of course, he is a big fish
Re: Our Arms Are Open To Welcome Obaseki — Edo PDP Chairman by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ugabi say ehn ehn
Re: Our Arms Are Open To Welcome Obaseki — Edo PDP Chairman by jlinkd78(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yes ooh

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Camps Should Be Closed For Two Years –osinbajo / Edo People Have Lost Confidence In APC, PDP Mocks Ize-iyamu / BREAKING: Count Me Out Of Impeachment Plot Against Agboola – Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.