Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

A 22years Old Lady Reported dead In Iree, Osun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 22years Old Lady Reported dead In Iree, Osun State (1084 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Two Banks In Iree Osun State. / One reported Dead, Vehicles Broken-in As Robbers Attack Motorists On Long Bridge / Osun Poly, Iree Students Burn Down Medical Center Over Colleague's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 22years Old Lady Reported dead In Iree, Osun State by Fineboybigboy: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Report gathered by NEB Iree shows that the lady came in the company of her lady friend to visit one allegedly called Malik who is on the run.
As at the time of filing this report NEB IREE gathered that the whereabouts of Malik is unknown

In a chat with the union President, Raji Ademola Kehinde, he confirmed that Malik is not a student of the institution. Kemisola the other lady is in the custody of the police.

Source: Namacos Editorial Board OSPOLY Iree

[img][/img]

Re: A 22years Old Lady Reported dead In Iree, Osun State by chiiraq802(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rip....
Malik will not run forever!!
Re: A 22years Old Lady Reported dead In Iree, Osun State by heendrix(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
sad
Re: A 22years Old Lady Reported dead In Iree, Osun State by chatinent: 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sometimes, I really want to just stay and live alone. Having friends is just a bad habit to me.
Re: A 22years Old Lady Reported dead In Iree, Osun State by danny56: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Looked like they had a rumble fight before her death judging from the pics. That Malik guy is not innocent at all. undecided
Re: A 22years Old Lady Reported dead In Iree, Osun State by Chidexter(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nothing wey cobra no go see for fowl cage
Re: A 22years Old Lady Reported dead In Iree, Osun State by Enoch07: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
at least she was wearing her cloth, but the floor looks messy so there was a struggle I guess. autopsy will help us and as go malik abi what's his name just dey run like dat o
Re: A 22years Old Lady Reported dead In Iree, Osun State by emaxjey(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
cry

Killings everywhere only God can save us in this country oo.. imagine ..
A country where proper investigation won't be carried out .. I just shame for this country jare .. embarassed

Pls incase you need quality and affordable Graphic design services for your Business.. am here for you .. check my signature..
Re: A 22years Old Lady Reported dead In Iree, Osun State by illicit(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
From that posture, she was on the bed alone, and having trouble with her belly, hence why she was lying face down and in that direction....

I will say she was alone, drunk, passed out, threw up and choked on her own vomit.

or after effects of an abortion
Re: A 22years Old Lady Reported dead In Iree, Osun State by Blackmann001: 1:03am On Jun 17, 2020
illicit:
From that posture, she was on the bed alone, and having trouble with her belly, hence why she was lying face down and in that direction....

I will say she was alone, drunk, passed out, threw up and choked on her own vomit.

or after effects of an abortion

That's d clearest analysis thus far

1 Like

Re: A 22years Old Lady Reported dead In Iree, Osun State by 2shure: 2:29am On Jun 17, 2020
Alcohol overdose,poison

(1) (Reply)

Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam / 7 Arrested Over Loot Of Items Worth Over N200m From Sen. Folarin’s House / Gunmen Killed Nigerian Soldier One Week To His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.