Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) (97040 Views)

Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola / American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Skmoda360(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2020
Honbright:
By One Class

21year-old, female student of the Federal University Of Oye Ekiti (FUOYE), identified as Faderera Oloyede was found in Boyfriend hostel in Osun state polytechnic, Iree, VOICEAIRMEDIA has obtained.

The deceased was found dead in her boyfriend’s house at Koko area in Iree community, Boripe local government area, Osun State.

VOICEAIRMEDIA obtained that the boyfriend, named, Maliki Ayo who is a student of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree.

According to an eyewitness, who pleaded to remain anonymous said the deceased came in company of her lady friend to visit one Malik who is on the run.

Confirming the story, the Osun State Police Command Public Relations Officer, Opalola Yemisi said the corpse has been taken to Lautech Morgue for autopsy.

It was gathered that men of Nigeria police evacuated the corpse of the deceased from where it was dumped for proper investigation.

Yemisi disclosed that the Course mate that went with her, Adekemi Adewumi has been arrested and confessed they all ate food 'rice' together overnight.

She however said that the the police are currently investigating on the matter.

Source & Watch Video below...
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/06/breaking-ekiti-state-student-dies-in.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c2KTaq3xRQ
Dude, use the lady for rituals, I saw it on twitter......and her friend is in a severe sick state at the moment.
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2020
He invited her. When she came he did not turn her back. He will explain why he did not turn her back, what he did to her plus the number of hours she spent with him.
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Pavillon: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2020
DeusMagnus:
Choi. Wahala for problem. And I get one chic wey dey come over this weekend. I Don dey fear already.
You won make we read and comment for your story on nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2020
DeusMagnus:
Choi. Wahala for problem. And I get one chic wey dey come over this weekend. I Don dey fear already.

It is not worth it man. I advise you not to take unnecessary risk. You can have fun with her while she is with you but don't let her sleep over in your house. If something goes wrong, God forbids, you might not be able to talk yourself out of it.

Be smart !

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Liposure: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If she come die as u dey her house huh? That one dey go label u serial killer.

Just talk say ur house no fine.
this your mouth errh
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Okoroawusa: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2020
Something must kill a man.... sorry I mean woman.

All these small girls go home...there are no academic n non academic activities in nigerian universities for now.
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2020
Cause of death might be electric shock... Ladies sleeping over in a guy's place is now very dangerous adventure in Nigeria for both gender

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Ingredient88(m): 10:19am On Jun 17, 2020
DeusMagnus:
I Don abort the mission jare.
O ti e le.......
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by cray91(m): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2020
baba no fear! control your babe! no cancel the apartment. na one of those things

na one case of visitation hazard be that. na how God talk say she go die be that. feel sorry for her though

Person wey go die from plane crash no fit die for capsizing or road accident

rule of life!
DeusMagnus:
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by DeusMagnus: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2020
BlueAir:
grin nothing to worry about.surely nothing go happen but take my advice, MAKE SURE U GIVE HER DOGGY before serving her food.in case the impossible later happens ,which wont anyway.and keep the conversations public if possible
Lol. I go install CCTV.
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by DeusMagnus: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Better no do am.. Make she come by morning then go by evening.... The fear no be for here oo
this is a better option. Thanks.
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by DeusMagnus: 10:25am On Jun 17, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
Lol I pity you in advance grin
It will end in praise. tongue
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by explosiveskull(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If she come die as u dey her house huh? That one dey go label u serial killer.

Just talk say ur house no fine.
nne my house fine well well but she no go come there, nobody sabi say she be my babe, even she no sabi she be my babe sef, so even if she die for her house, I go still sneak out and it will be termed a natural death. nne my scope is too mmirimous and I
careful die for this life.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by DeusMagnus: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2020
undecided for house fellowship [quote author=MightySparrow post=90760981] Coming for what?
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Dextre(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2020
illicit:
it's like she threw up, that posture is for someone sleeping alone and having stomach constipation

What tha Bleep is a stomach constipation grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Airoflaw(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2020
shilenji:
He shouldnt have ran,since the girl came with her friend. Proper autospy should be done to determine the cause of her death.

students seeking fun and enjoyment should watch thier backs and stay away from anything that can implicate them
what if the autopsy suggested she was poison do you know d guy will be in greater mess.. Though running just made d matter worst..
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by DeusMagnus: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2020
DeusMagnus:
undecided for house fellowship
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2020
explosiveskull:

nne my house fine well well but she no go come there, nobody sabi say she be my babe, even she no sabi she be my babe sef, so even if she die for her house, I go still sneak out and it will be termed a natural death. nne my scope is too mmirimous and I
careful die for this life.
Such a negative outlook though
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by MightySparrow: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2020
DeusMagnus:
undecided for house fellowship
Then you don't need to fear.
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Dextre(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2020
starbuck:
These kids never learn cry cry, make una dey stay for una papa house na

Rest In Peace dear

You wan tell us say u nor go man house laidis grin
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by DeusMagnus: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2020
MightySparrow:
Coming for what?
for house fellowship
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by BlackyOne(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2020
SenorFax:
At least she died being with her lover

Something I've always been scared of.
What if I invited her and she died over, how I go explain myself?

Nobody will definitely believe the guy

Mind you, forensic autopsy in Nigeria is a serious mess. Can't blame the guy for running. Either ways he's going to jail.

���
The first time a girl slept in my house while in school I didn't sleep throughout, I was just thinking about the WHAT IF SHE DIES HERE, what will I say��, I even went as far as thinking of how to dump the body elsewhere�, I was scared as fvck......so I don't blame any guy for running as Nigerian Police will definitely sent you to jail and pin the death on you, and it's not every girl that died in a guy's house that was murdered
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Airoflaw:
what if the autopsy suggested she was poison do you know d guy will be in greater mess.. Though running just made d matter worst..
She probably slept off immediately after eating. Food poisoning is real.
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Pweetyccee(f): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Na wa ooo Rip 2 her
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by joyandfaith: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Haba, give some credit to the police nah, as long as he ain't the one who killed her, he got nothing to fear, this looks more like naturally causes at glance. The nigga panicked and ran. He will spend a few days in jail when caught obviously grin

If at all he is not the killer, he would spend heavily.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by PericomaNwankwo: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2020
SenorFax:
At least she died being with her lover

Something I've always been scared of.
What if I invited her and she died over, how I go explain myself?

Nobody will definitely believe the guy

Mind you, forensic autopsy in Nigeria is a serious mess. Can't blame the guy for running. Either ways he's going to jail.

I swear e dey fear me these days ooo
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Freedom606(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2020
DeusMagnus:
Choi. Wahala for problem. And I get one chic wey dey come over this weekend. I Don dey fear already. Lord are you speaking to me?

Lol... better check well ooo
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2020
Rip
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by DeusMagnus: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

It is not worth it man. I advise you not to take unnecessary risk. You can have fun with her while she is with you but don't let her sleep over in your house. If something goes wrong, God forbids, you might not be able to talk yourself out of it.

Be smart !
legit yarnings bro.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by livenletlive: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2020
DeusMagnus:
Choi. Wahala for problem. And I get one chic wey dey come over this weekend. I Don dey fear already. Lord are you speaking to me?
grin grin
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Openbusiness: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2020
You send them to university for study, then will be travelling upandan from one boyfriend to another, one sugar zaddy to another. See where e don land. And the parents thought their daughter was in school studying. May God never give me a female child

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Frankicent(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2020
Why are Nigerian police always the one to carry dead body? Isn't there any other paramilitary or some different group that should do it.

If it were to be in a foreign country na 911 go do am. Here police. Wetin concern police and dead body

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos / The Ten Oldest Secondary Schools In Nigeria? / 7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.