Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? (12032 Views)

Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? / MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by callmeRichie(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
lefulefu:
well some guys dont mind dating a dirty girl though.If a guy is dirty naturally he will be with a girl who is equally dirty

I tell you bro, all some guys are after is punna, dem no mind even if she dey bleed grin
Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by callmeRichie(m): 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Amotekun777:
OP, the 'dirty' babe go don reject you hence the need to expose her 'dirty' linens. grin

bros abeg nahgrin no whine me nahgrin
Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by callmeRichie(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
chigoziri2403:
OP, you are more concerned about her than her own boyfriend,
She is lazy, the type that must marry rich man cos she will need 3 maids
That's why men should check properly before dating

Na u understand me pass bro aswear. Since I saw her lifestyle, relationship just dey fear me the more. You can't tell somebody's nature until u really get married. Packaging is running the town now and that's another problem.
Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by callmeRichie(m): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Benwallt:
'More dirtier'? English Language dey suffer sha. You can use 'more' with 'dirtier' because you can have dirty, dirtier, dirtiest or beautiful, more beautiful, most beautiful. You can c that 'beautiful' remain the same.

OK, thanks man.
Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by callmeRichie(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nuel4:
so what do you think you are trying to say?

lol I still he wanted to type "can't"
Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by callmeRichie(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nopanties:
@callmeRichie you never get experience o. Do you want to date her? Let her be nah. A lot of Yoruba girls are like that. Some even smell like vomit.

Date whoooo? bros abeg nahgrin I just brought it here for people to learn and be cautious of too much packaginggrin something's always behind it tongue
Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by Silentgroper(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
This guy if halima catch you ehn. so you mean usman do go prison?. all these pastor bode hostel occupants sef
Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by Osek(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Am an undergraduate and I can say one of my female hostel mate is very dirty, when I mean babe dirty she dirty... if na to package go class now and u see her for road u go fit say omo dis girl make oo but if u by mistake enter room d kind sand wey dey d floor ehnn.. reach to build house, d day I enter her room omo I regret na dat time I knw say some fyn girls just too dirty... I just weak that day upon all d beauty

3 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by dumininu01(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Osek:
Am an undergraduate and I can say one of my female hostel mate is very dirty, when I mean babe dirty she dirty... if na to package go class now and u see her for road u go fit say omo dis girl make oo but if u by mistake enter room d kind sand wey dey d floor ehnn.. reach to build house, d day I enter her room omo I regret na dat time I knw say some fyn girls just too dirty... I just weak that day upon all d beauty
na make up dey cover am cheesy cheesy... They plenty

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by chuksoyo21(m): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Your lies started from "More dirtier".... My guy repent, oh. The year has already gone Midway....
Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by SpicyMimi(f): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Benwallt:
'More dirtier'? English Language dey suffer sha. You can use 'more' with 'dirtier' because you can have dirty, dirtier, dirtiest or beautiful, more beautiful, most beautiful. You can c that 'beautiful' remain the same.
You murdered English language too.

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by Benwallt(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
SpicyMimi:

You murdered English language too.
how?
Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
callmeRichie:

I tell you bro, all some guys are after is punna, dem no mind even if she dey bleed grin
yea some guys no mind nau.there was one pix i saw of one runzgirl dancing in a club with some dude...the babe wear very short skirt and u could see the skimpy panty she was wearing and the scary looking rashes that looked like boils all over the pussy area.i guess it was dirty underwear that caused the skin infection in her genitals but then some guys wont mind but still dip their tongue inside such a pussy and lick everything and swallow grin grin grin.
Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by wonder233: 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
OP there is nothing like "more dirtier,"... It's either you say more dirty or dirtier
Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by ehmmy11(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
callmeRichie:

Run which babegrin una no like me at all oooo.

You should have furnished us with some pics na.. Pls do the needful this thread go make sense..
Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by callmeRichie(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
lefulefu:
yea some guys no mind nau.there was one pix i saw of one runzgirl dancing in a club with some dude...the babe wear very short skirt and u could see the skimpy panty she was wearing and the scary looking rashes that looked like boils all over the pussy area.i guess it was dirty underwear that caused the skin infection in her genitals but then some guys wont mind but still dip their tongue inside such a pussy and lick everything and swallow grin grin grin.

I no know who did men like this gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by callmeRichie(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
ehmmy11:

You should have furnished us with some pics na.. Pls do the needful this thread go make sense..

lol bro I don't see any need to cast her ni, she no offend me, I just want people to learn 1 or 2 things.
Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by ehmmy11(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
callmeRichie:

lol bro I don't see any need to cast her ni, she no offend me, I just want people to learn 1 or 2 things.

grin grin Pics of those things you mentioned not her face
Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by callmeRichie(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
ehmmy11:
grin grin Pics of those things you mentioned not her face
Oinnnn don't be a naughty boy nahgrin

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by ehmmy11(m): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
callmeRichie:

Oinnnn don't be a naughty boy nahgrin
grin grin
Re: Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? by TGMISKY(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Pictures please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! / Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass / Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.