Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group (45018 Views)

Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions / Yoruba, Igbo Start Praying. See What US Said Boko Haram Are Planning To Do / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by meekah: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You're too daft

You can never know Islam more than we Muslim. We keep condemning their transgression, UNISLAMIC and barbaric acts but you that know NOTHING about Islam keep attributing it to Islam. How on Earth!
don't just keep condemned them with month present to us fact in your Quaran that disapporove or show there act was unislamic, am sure this terrorist have enough verse in Quaran that validate there action so don't come with image laundry thing we are tired of the bullshit talk that Boko Haram and is senior brother ISIS act is un Islamic some of know the truth

2 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
damosade:

You are right bro.
Shekau is very correct about what Allah said in the Quran.

Kill them all is the language.

Thank God I am washed in the blood of the lamb that has compassion for all even sinners.
Jesus did not instruct us to kill anyone, but to preach love and pray for them all.

My Muslim brothers and sisters, I love you and can never kill you .
Our holy bible does not preach or says that.

Not actually. The Bible has a lot of killings in the Old Testament.

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by bizhop01: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
What's about fulani herd men
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by ChuksGab(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You're too daft

You can never know Islam more than we Muslim. We keep condemning their transgression, UNISLAMIC and barbaric acts but you that know NOTHING about Islam keep attributing it to Islam. How on Earth!

DID YOU SEE THIS??����

Quran 8:12

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

Quran 8:39

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by kayzeesoft(m): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
wizzyrich:
I want to know, is the Nigerian "Allah" different from that of UAE and other developed Islamic countries ?
That's the point bro. But people will blame it on religion.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by PositiveDirect: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Imagine. Allah said kill.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by mukthar2000(m): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
“second message” was to the people
of Nigeria, Cameroon, and the whole world.We call you to
join us to institute Sharia globally. When you come, we will
accept you according to (Shari’ah) law, and we (will)
worship Allah as He commands us.

You and ur 100 generations would never have rest of mind for u to mention Nigeria, beasts.

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by delawal: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You're too daft

Allah, islam and,its doctrine,supports violence,and killing. stop deceiving urself. ur religion islam is a wicked one dt preaches intolerance, even u defending,islam has sympathy for terrorists. why is it dt a christian becomes,a,fanatic,he does not,kill. same as,a,hindu,and buddist. its only in islam,dt,when,a foller becomes a,fanatic he turns into a,monster, killer and terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Myk1234: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nonybb:
Shekau is a real Muslim and very uncompromising. If you are against him as a Muslim you are a hypocrite who doesn't want to further the course of full Islam
~
So the killings are praiseworthy. Chai! This brainwashing strong gan
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by SharonLoveth(f): 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
saheedbadmus:
This just shows your level of reasoning.. so u just picked up a quote and want to use that to spoil the image of Islam .. before that verse why didn't u post the verses before the verse so people can know the reason why that verse followed

I picked up some lovely verses from the glorious Quran, nobody is spoiling the image of Islam here get that right gentleman

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
"Technically" defeated...
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by SharonLoveth(f): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
optimus106:

After memorizing, you quoting and continue killing people. That's how your own religion works. A religion that understands only blood.

My religion or what? Maybe you'll tell me what I belief
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by IYANGBALI: 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Islam the religion of peace in action grin grin
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Religion of "peace"? grin
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ausrichie:

Christians live by the gospel of Jesus Christ as enshrined in the New Testament. Christianity means “Christ Like” that is to live like Christ. There were no Christians before Jesus Christ they were Jews. Reason we have the Old and New Testaments. Christians live by the New Testament the Old Testament is a reference to the present.

8 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Homiesjinxbank: 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Muslims are the problem of this world, bombing up and down all because of one jihad.. religion of peace my ass

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Ibromighty(m): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
i swear,i thought dey said dey want to kill shekau,bandit will replace i don't dat bandit(rape,killing nd..... )
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Ibromighty(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
i swear,i thought dey said dey want to kill shekau,bandit will replace i don't know dat bandit(raping,killing nd..... )[/quote]
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by AmadorSays: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
so they have grown so much wings that they are now even sending invitations for other to join them shocked
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Who is allah

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by tundey4all(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
this man is sick
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Olujoe1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
May punish the Allah
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by EyezofGod120: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Too bad undecided

boko haram is a typical example of the bad effects of religion.

fanatics will go to any extent to do what their religion says even if it means killing and sacrificing innocent people.

its also a sad thing we have some of them here on nairaland.
I.like your moniker,,,, xxxxtenyacion issa legend,,did you know Eazy E??
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Taway(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nonybb:
Shekau is a real Muslim and very uncompromising. If you are against him as a Muslim you are a hypocrite who doesn't want to further the course of full Islam

You mean furthering "the course of full Islam" or Allah? Think again over the above statement.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by micflo28(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Terrorism is everwhere, it's the political will to fight it that matters. Nigerian politicians are not just willing to combat it to an end. It's a multi-million dollar deceit jinx becay their families are not affected.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Homiesjinxbank: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Religion of peace my asss.. Muslim people are too troublesome. Imagine a guy being promised a 22 virgin in paradise, what is he going to do with the 22 virgin? He wan still born pikin for paradise? Now i can only imagine what would happen to a female bomber (22 virgin dick up her ass 24/7.. oh time doesn't exist in paradise....

Ausrichie:

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by rolams(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nonybb:

You dey craz for saying this. God punish the hand wey you take write this.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
SIONKPO1:
Muslims needs to speak against Terrorism cause its giving Islam bad image

لأَنَّهُ هَكَذَا أَحَبَّ اللَّهُ الْعَالَمَ حَتَّى بَذَلَ ابْنَهُ الْوَحِيدَ لِكَيْ لاَ يَهْلِكَ كُلُّ مَنْ يُؤْمِنُ بِهِ بَلْ تَكُونُ لَهُ الْحَيَاةُ الأَبَدِيَّةُ.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Wait,wait,wait. I thought this is in our bible. By the way copy,copy no good sha 300 years after the apostles. Good bye
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Gordonz07(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Shekau! Shekau!! Shekau!!!
Behave yourself self oh.... If truly covid19 is in Nigeria. Let them use it to spray in Sambisa... So that, everything and everyone in that Sambisa forest will die in 14days nau. Kai... I am tired of hearing Shekau 's name.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by hisgrace090: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
uboma:
Is the COAS still in Borno state?

I am yet to see any impact of his visit to the state that is hard hit by BH.

We should invite the Chadian Army instead.....

Nigerian army and govt are still anoyed with Chad.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Akpan107(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dawdy:

You are a liar.
Recite the following verses below
Qur'an 9:-13

5. And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

6. And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know

7. How can there be for the polytheists a treaty in the sight of Allah and with His Messenger, except for those with whom you made a treaty at al-Masjid al-Haram? So as long as they are upright toward you, be upright toward them. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].

8. How [can there be a treaty] while, if they gain dominance over you, they do not observe concerning you any pact of kinship or covenant of protection? They satisfy you with their mouths, but their hearts refuse [compliance], and most of them are defiantly disobedient.

9.They have exchanged the signs of Allah for a small price and averted [people] from His way. Indeed, it was evil that they were doing.

10. They do not observe toward a believer any pact of kinship or covenant of protection. And it is they who are the transgressors.

11. But if they repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, then they are your brothers in religion; and We detail the verses for a people who know.

12. And if they break their oaths after their treaty and defame your religion, then fight the leaders of disbelief, for indeed, there are no oaths [sacred] to them; [fight them that] they might cease.

13. Would you not fight a people who broke their oaths and determined to expel the Messenger, and they had begun [the attack upon] you the first time? Do you fear them? But Allah has more right that you should fear Him, if you are [truly] believers.
You still failed to point out where i lied...
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by ImpregnaTor(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
kayzeesoft:
That's the point bro. But people will blame it on religion.
Islam is already dominated in those countries that's why about 99%, poverty and illiteracy is another factor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians / Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS / Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.