Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group (44997 Views)

Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions / Yoruba, Igbo Start Praying. See What US Said Boko Haram Are Planning To Do / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by kenniekool(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nonybb:
Shekau is a real Muslim and very uncompromising. If you are against him as a Muslim you are a hypocrite who doesn't want to further the course of full Islam

You must be a big fool for saying that so killing is the best way of preaching Islam.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Sardauna24(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
adadike:
Northern Nigeria is in trouble, lalasticlala come and see for yourself
Trouble for were?always say something positive or jist shut ur mouth simple.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by rolams(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You're ashamed to tell me that is Islam grin allah ur god is a Muslim what a fabulous god of islam

I have nothing tell you because your heart and mind is not open. To you is your religion and to me is my religion!
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by SharonLoveth(f): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
PrinceIshola:

You goofed
Q8 vs 12
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Q8 vs 38
Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them).

Q8 vs 39
And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do.

Q8 vs 40
If they refuse, be sure that Allah is your Protector - the best to protect and the best to help.

Pls stop spreading falsehood cos you know nothing about Islam and Quran

Q8 vs 12
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Why is allah instil TERROR into the hearts of Unbelievers, is allah different from a TERRORIST because someone that instil TERROR is a terrorist I think you know to the extent that allah even said you should smite their necks, fingers, etc.. Now compare it to the Philosophy of Boko Haram, Iswap, Fulani herdsmen, etc if there is any different

Q8 vs 39
And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do.

I even love this version you shown me here, which faith is allah talking about? I hope you won't tell me is ISLAM or shall we see allah is a Muslim? Because true God has NO religion
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Omoslim26:

but still on still dey killed

just imagine how dis country would be if we toll on their path of self defense
those were not even Christians, no Christian was ever instructed to fight in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by tipscogreen: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Let favour be shown to the wicket, yet will he not learn righteous
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by juman(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wow.

They are demented people.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by DasaintHope(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nonybb:
Shekau is a real Muslim and very uncompromising. If you are against him as a Muslim you are a hypocrite who doesn't want to further the course of full Islam
Religion of piss Ndi Ara. Imagine Allah asking you to kill, and you expect to make it yo heaven. you're as sick as him mallam
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by sodeeqsulaimon88(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Must you lie to strengthen Islam? PLEASE READ THIS:-

Ibn Hisham – The Life of Muhammad, 3rd ed., Pt. 6, Volume 3, Page 8

Muhammad went on to warn those who were not Muslim: After today there will no longer be two religions existing in Arabia. I descended by Allah with the sword in my hand, and my wealth will
come from the shadow of my sword. And the one who will disagree with me will be humiliated and persecuted.

According to Ibn Kathir:

Then the Messenger of Allah commanded that ditches should be dug, so they were dug in the earth, and they were brought tied by their shoulders, and were beheaded. There were between seven hundred and eight hundred of them. The children who had not yet reached adolescence and the women were taken prisoner, and their wealth was seized.

Tafsir Ibn Kathir - The Campaign against Banu Qurayzah

In Hijra year 5 (627 AD), on the orders of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad, almost nine hundred Jews of a Medinan tribe named Banu Qurayza were massacred by Muslims. The killing began early in the day, ending in torchlight.
Those who escaped death were taken captive and sold at slave markets.
What are you saying in short
I know islam never for once encourage terrorism so exchanging words with you will make me a bozo.Allah said lakum diinukum waliyadin.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Shekau Must Be Deal With For Insulting allah, Why Would allah Said You Should Kill Since You (Shekau) Is A Pastor... Aishat's Husband, The One And Only Messenger Must Hear This

Quran 8:12

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

Quran 8:39

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

You have started your madness?? grin

it's very likely that you typed this naked inside the market; displaying your madness everywhere!

You idiot! I explained everything to you but you're still clinging to your ignorance!

But for you to justify how your Yahweh can kill innocent children and animals, use Isaiah's unclothedness as sigh and wonder, and command a whole town to be destroyed just because there are some people there calling others to their belief (and I provided references), you ran away.

It's very glaring that you are mad! I can only hope that you have not entered market yet and if you have, I pray you are delivered. grin cheesy
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Chatflick(m): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nonybb:
Now I know you are a religious bigot. Your Allah must be ashamed of your reasoning. Tuah!
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
I came on this thread with the suspicion that Nigerians would have ridiculed Islam and it's adherents to every degree. An I was not surprised. But the truth is that it isn't your fault. It is the fault of these miscreants who call themselves Muslims, hide under the religion and cause chaos. And the politicians who sponsor them too. Sometimes I wonder if these terrorist even read the Qur'an. Or maybe they close their eyes when they come to verses that advocate the preservation of life, the verses that say there isn't compulsion in religion, and those that say no one has achieved salvation unless God chooses him, whether Muslim or Christian or Jew or believer or nonbeliever. We are all in the same boat paddling for the shores of Grace.

It is evident how far Islam has fallen since the time of The Golden Age. Now a Muslim is synonymous with pedophilia or terrorism. The Islamic states also don't paint a nice picture. Islam of today has very bad PR.
I can only pray these extremists, these terrorist who cherrypick verses to suit their needs would find karma and the judgement of God.
There will be a reckoning. That's one thing I'm very sure of in life. Surely, there will be a reckoning.

And to those who pick out verses or Hadith that seem violent or have tendencies for violence, I suggest you read the Exegesis(Tafsir) of the Qur'an for that particular passage, read up on the historical and socioeconomic context of that verse. Most of the verses in the Qur'an can be understood literally, others need insight into the happenings that occurred when they were revealed. Same goes with the Hadith, especially the ones that didn't come directly from the Prophet, but came through a chain of transmission.

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by AgentNairaland(f): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
rolams:

I have nothing tell you because your heart and mind is not open. To you is your religion and to me is my religion!

Enjoy ur god allah the terror caster byeeee
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kiddler:
I came on this thread with the suspicion that Nigerians would have ridiculed Islam and it's adherents to every degree. An I was not surprised. But the truth is that it isn't your fault. It is the fault of these miscreants who call themselves Muslims, hide under the religion and cause chaos. And the politicians who sponsor them too. Sometimes I wonder if these terrorist even read the Qur'an. Or maybe they close their eyes when they come to verses that advocate the preservation of life, the verses that say there isn't compulsion in religion, and those that say no one has achieved salvation unless God chooses him, whether Muslim or Christian or Jew or believer or nonbeliever. We are all in the same boat paddling for the shores of Grace.

It is evident how far Islam has fallen since the time of The Golden Age. Now a Muslim is synonymous with pedophilia or terrorism. The Islamic states also don't paint a nice picture. Islam of today has very bad PR.
I can only pray these extremists, these terrorist who cherrypick verses to suit their needs would find karma and the judgement of God.
There will be a reckoning. That's one thing I'm very sure of in life. Surely, there will be a reckoning.
You’ve earned my respect not like those living in denial. Recognizing the problem is a right step to finding solution.

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by SharonLoveth(f): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
IAmMysterious:

You have started your madness?? grin

it's very likely that you typed this naked inside the market; displaying your madness everywhere!

You idiot! I explained everything to you but you're still clinging to your ignorance!

But for you to justify how your Yahweh can kill innocent children and animals, use Isaiah's unclothedness as sigh and wonder, and command a whole town to be destroyed just because there are some people there calling others to their belief (and I provided references), you ran away.

It's very glaring that you are mad! I can only hope that you have not entered market yet and if you have, I pray you are delivered. grin cheesy

You mean your mum is MAD, continue grin your co. slaves from the religion of allah even agreed that killing (Unbelivers) is mandatory for them as seen in quran you are here calling your mum a MAD person.. I pity you
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by kunleham(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ojiofor:
So all the rape and killing is done for Allah?
The devil must be a saint then.I just dey pity poor Africans ndi eriri eri with religion of piss.
As rape by xtians is done to pacify Jesus
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by rolams(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Enjoy ur god allah the terror caster byeeee

You shall know the truth but I pray not in the hereafter.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Shekochild: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nonybb:
Common sense should tell you that the true God does not need mortal men to constraint men to serve him. If your demonic god is almighty as you claim then let him fight for himself instead of using callous hearts like you to spill innocent blood. Is your God that weak. Demonic religion!!!
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
SharonLoveth:

You mean your mum is MAD, continue grin your co. slaves from the religion of allah even agreed that killing (Unbelivers) is mandatory for them as seen in quran you are here calling your mum a MAD person.. I pity you

That's why I said you are MAD!

Was there not a post sometime ago on Nairaland when someone was saying that premarital sex is not a sin and was even justifying it with bible?

And then someone now came out to say that all those bible quotations he gave were misunderstood and that's not the way to apply it and he refuted him.

The Prophet himself said that our Ummah will divide into 73 sects, and 72 out of them will be on a wrong methodology. That has come to pass, there are many wrong sects amongst the Muslims today of which the Khawarij, which is what the Boko Haram are upon, belong to.

they will be quoting textual things but misinterpreting and misapplying it to suit their claims.

The Prophet said it will happen and it is happening that's even a sign of Prophethood on its own if you were wise and not seriously mad!!! grin

So the fact that they were attributing things to Allaah doesn't justify anything. I've already explained all that to you with proof from the correct view.

But for you to come and justify all that CRIMINAL HISTORY of your Yahweh, you ran away like an helpless MAD DOG!!!!

Just take it; Aunty! You are seriously, inconspicuously MAD!

If someone were to extract your DNA, I'm afraid it could be used to make a virus that will make the people it infects MAD!

Madness has gotten a mansion for itself in your blood and it's feeding fat day by day.

That's the reason why you never hesitate to display your destiny of madness on Nairaland everytime Islam is discussed!

Were Alaso! The days for the disgrace of your ruthless and evil Yahweh that you people are covering up for is coming.

All those criminal history of him will be leaked! That's when your madness may now triple up!

Go and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus those innocent children and animals Yahweh killed! grin grin

MAD WOMAN!!!! grin I will not insult your mother. I'm not going to drag her into this because the innocent do not suffer in Islam like how your Yahweh makes innocent people suffer!

it seems you were trying to be like him, that's why you could drag my own mother.

Can you now see that Yahweh has influenced you with his evil ways?? grin grin

MAD DOG!!!!
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Shekochild:

Common sense should tell you that the true God does not need mortal men to constraint men to serve him. If your demonic god is almighty as you claim then let him fight for himself instead of using callous hearts like you to spill innocent blood. Is your God that weak. Demonic religion!!!

Oh! It's actually your ruthless and evil Yahweh that's guilty of all what you are saying. But your pastors won't tell you his history in church.

Oya, come and see this!!! (I posted it for someone else but it applies to you)

If Yahweh's all about love and not war, kindly point out the "love" of Yahweh in these blood exploits and child killing and animal abusing interest of his:

Even you yourself as a Christian, think the below message yourself (It was for someone else but it can apply to you):

[b]Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)[/b]

From the above verses, the following things were stated.

- The matter in question is that if they hear that some people arose (who are obviously disbelievers themselves) and call other people to worship gods other than Yahweh, Yahweh asked them to investigate very well.

- If it's true, Yahweh asked them to go to that land and KILL EVERYONE (Men, women and children) and KILL ALL THE LIVESTOCK.

- Now the following things should be noted from that:

Firstly, Yahweh asked them to murder all those people because some of them arose and were propagating the beliefs of other gods.

Can you see your life outside? Can you see that Yahweh has disappointed you?? Shame on you!!!! grin Shame on your entire generation and even congregation self!!! embarassed

You were busy holding on to that your false and stupid claim that Allaah asked us to kill disbelievers; that where did Yahweh do the same?

Is that not a verse where Yahweh asked them to go carry out that massacre because those disbelievers were calling people to their ways??

That's one.

Secondly, Yahweh exhibited his bloodsucking and ruthless character again in the following ways:

1. The wicked and ruthless Yahweh asked them to kill everyone in that town just because SOME of them called people to other gods. He didn't stop at the callers. Thee rest of that town must suffer and die for the actions of some. Can you see the true definition of a terrorist? grin grin

In a legitimate war in Islam, only those who wielded arms against Muslims should be fought. Women, children, old men and monks and peaceful worshippers in the temple should be spared. And yet, Allah is the terrorist.

Can you see your life outside

2. Then, again, he includes children in his command because he said "kill all the inhabitants" and that must have included children.

This is the third case now where Yahweh is exhibiting his evil and ruthless character of abusing children. Can you see the true terrorist?

3 He also said "Kill animals". Again!!! Yahweh is just so bloodthirsty, if he's offended, his judgement doesn't know limits. Everyone just suffer!! And yet, he's peaceful and loving. grin grin

Can you see Yahweh's life outside grin

4. Then in addition, he maintained that properties gotten from that village should also be set ablaze.

In a legitimate war in Islam, the Prophet maintained that properties should be spared and trees should NOT be cut down.

Who's more ruthless now? You ignorant old doofus!!! grin You over-senseless mugu!! grin grin

5. Then Yahweh asked them to put fire to the whole town and burn it to the ground. He maintained that the whole town should be in ruins and nothing should be kept apart. All should be destroyed.

- And all the actions stated above are all because of what?

Just because SOME people amongst them are propagating their beliefs in other gods.

- Then Yahweh now completed it by saying:

“The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.”

Can you see your life, Aunty way no wise? grin grin

After Yahweh commanded all that ruthless acts, he now maintained that He will only have mercy upon them if they heed to that commandment.

Meaning they will only attain his pleasure and mercy if they carry out what Yahweh commanded.

So Aunty, what do you have to say now?

Yahweh has disgraced you thoroughly.

The first two I presented, you couldn't justify. This is a harder one now; that even contradicts your claim and answers your questions that "show me where Yahweh commanded killing unbelievers"

And even in Islam, before Muslims can fight, the Kuffar must have committed any action that warrants that either by standing in the way of Islam by fighting against it or persecuting the Muslims.

And even in those legitimate wars, ONLY those who wielded arms against the Muslims should be fought. Properties should NOT be destroyed, women and children and animals as well as old men and non-fighters should NOT be killed.

Sincerity is one of the conditions of acceptance of Islam. The Prophet lived together with the Jews, interacted and did business with them and even accepted their invitations. He never fought against them as long as they were peaceful and didn't fight.

Now, tell me, who's the real terrorist

Aunty, I sympathise with you oo.

Your level of ignorance and stupidity has just been exposed just by this ONE instance.

And believe me, there are still more.

Contemplate on this one first, give me feedback and then I'll go and bring more for you.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Friend22(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
samincredible44:
the biggest irony is that they say Islam is the religion of peace.

So, if all those criminals who call themselves men of God defrauding people and sleeping with people's daughter and wives in the rname of Jesus? What are they?
See, make una face front oh.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Ojiofor: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
kunleham:

As rape by xtians is done to pacify Jesus

This is from boko haram not from me.
Stop asking silly questions.

He said everything being done “is for the cause of Allah, and I encourage you to keep doing it. Strive harder, because Allah instructed us in the Holy Quran to strive harder for His cause.”

“You feel we kill.You feel we destroy. Allah has instructed us to kill everyone that is unbelieving,” the speaker declared
.Boko Haram.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Friend22(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Too bad undecided

boko haram is a typical example of the bad effects of religion.

fanatics will go to any extent to do what their religion says even if it means killing and sacrificing innocent people.

its also a sad thing we have some of them here on nairaland.

How many of them?
Because if you don't name those with Boko Haram it means we have to report you to the authorities since you are hiding deadly criminals.
You have to name those people here.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by kayzeesoft(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
Islam is already dominated in those countries that's why about 99%, poverty and illiteracy is another factor
Can we still blame it on islam ? Look at Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait and so on. Why such things is not happening there or south west here.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by vasco01(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Boko Haram and bandit are the same thing

The difference is just name but the mission is the same so let them not deceive is that they aren't the same

Is just that bandit came with a different style but they are all booked boys
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Microwhy: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ojiofor:
So all the rape and killing is done for Allah?
The devil must be a saint then.I just dey pity poor Africans ndi eriri eri with religion of piss.
Ode..
Keep pouring petrol into the fire..
Today you think is just the north but when the north falls, the whole nation would probably not know rest..
Stop being childish.. They are killing the Muslims much more, so use your head.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Horlarwaileh(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
You should be mindful of your speech please because there is no single in the d Quran where Allah commanded any body for killing of innocent people.
Bokoharam may be calling people into there sentiment but nòt into the course of Allah. Then Bokoharam are not killing for Islam purpose but for d purpose thats clear only to them, if not why the region dominated by muslim sud be their target. Before a christian is died 20 kislim would av died.
ISLAM ISNA RELIGION OF PEACE NOT A RELIGION OF KILLING INNOCENT
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by whizbee(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nonybb:

I hope you end in his hands, foolish thing
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Ojiofor: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Microwhy:

Ode..
Keep pouring petrol into the fire..
Today you think is just the north but when the north falls, the whole nation would probably not know rest..
Stop being childish.. They are killing the Muslims much more, so use your head.

You pained loser,the north and their head slamming servants down south will go down alone.You gotta reap what you sow.
I am not in anyway a suppoter of any terrorist group but we know those who are in their camps.

Your ogas at the top in sambisa forest is calling you to duty.

He said everything being done “is for the cause of Allah, and I encourage you to keep doing it. Strive harder, because Allah instructed us in the Holy Quran to strive harder for His cause.”

“You feel we kill.You feel we destroy. Allah has instructed us to kill everyone that is unbelieving,” the speaker declared.
.Boko Haram.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by SharonLoveth(f): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
IAmMysterious:

That's why I said you are MAD!

Was there not a post sometime ago on Nairaland when someone was saying that premarital sex is not a sin and was even justifying it with bible?

And then someone now came out to say that all those bible quotations he gave were misunderstood and that's not the way to apply it and he refuted him.

The Prophet himself said that our Ummah will divide into 73 sects, and 72 out of them will be on a wrong methodology. That has come to pass, there are many wrong sects amongst the Muslims today of which the Khawarij, which is what the Boko Haram are upon, belong to.

they will be quoting textual things but misinterpreting and misapplying it to suit their claims.

The Prophet said it will happen and it is happening that's even a sign of Prophethood on its own if you were wise and not seriously mad!!! grin

So the fact that they were attributing things to Allaah doesn't justify anything. I've already explained all that to you with proof from the correct view.

But for you to come and justify all that CRIMINAL HISTORY of your Yahweh, you ran away like an helpless MAD DOG!!!!

Just take it; Aunty! You are seriously, inconspicuously MAD!

If someone were to extract your DNA, I'm afraid it could be used to make a virus that will make the people it infects MAD!

Madness has gotten a mansion for itself in your blood and it's feeding fat day by day.

That's the reason why you never hesitate to display your destiny of madness on Nairaland everytime Islam is discussed!

Were Alaso! The days for the disgrace of your ruthless and evil Yahweh that you people are covering up for is coming.

All those criminal history of him will be leaked! That's when your madness may now triple up!

Go and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus those innocent children and animals Yahweh killed! grin grin

MAD WOMAN!!!! grin I will not insult your mother. I'm not going to drag her into this because the innocent do not suffer in Islam like how your Yahweh makes innocent people suffer!

it seems you were trying to be like him, that's why you could drag my own mother.

Can you now see that Yahweh has influenced you with his evil ways?? grin grin

MAD DOG!!!!

Your mum is mad again continue ok grin
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Your mum is mad again continue ok grin

Aunty mad Loveth!

Okay, kindky do me a favour.

At least, if I am going to join Christianity, I definitely cannot worship a God that is that evil and ruthless. undecided

So do me a favour, just help me explain the justifications for those actions, please.

Please, just try to. Ehn? grin Thank you, our big aunty. I will be expecting. grin grin
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by haekymbahd(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Allah SWT said:

وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا النَّفْسَ الَّتِى حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ  ۗ وَمَنْ قُتِلَ مَظْلُومًا فَقَدْ جَعَلْنَا لِوَلِيِّهِۦ سُلْطٰنًا فَلَا يُسْرِف فِّى الْقَتْلِ  ۖ إِنَّهُۥ كَانَ مَنْصُورًا
"And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, except by right. And whoever is killed unjustly - We have given his heir authority, but let him not exceed limits in [the matter of] taking life. Indeed, for he will be judged [by the same law]."
(QS. Al-Israa 17: Verse 33)

Allah is not in support of killing of unbelievers this terrorist groups just spoiling the image of Islam...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs / Rescheduled Primaries: Uche Nwosu Gets 4,815 Votes. Hope Uzodinma, Zero / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.