Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife (10369 Views)

Samsung Told Me The Phone I Bought From Jumia Is A Fake China Device – Angry Man / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hello Guys,
I believe you all know I am a big fan of virgin girls and have made few threads in the past in search of a virgin wife. I made this decision because of the high rate of promiscuity in the land and as such I won't settle for less. After everything, I decided to go with the girl I found and in start of my appreciation to honor her virtuousness I just bought her a Samsung Galaxy A71. Please the vanity crew, the it will end in tears crew and Xiaomi users stay calm as Samsung is still the boss in mobile device. This is just the start and I sincerely hope to have a happy home. I know I'm on the right track and believe it will end in Joy. Thanks

Hope it's a good buy guys?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by chibike69: 12:26am On Jun 17, 2020
That your virgin girl go still fucck anoda guy wey buy am iPhone 11 pro max

This life no just balance at all.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Vyzz: 1:08am On Jun 17, 2020
grin

Should we tell him

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 1:28am On Jun 17, 2020
mekuso89:
Very cool. Abeg show me some love I dey H badly

Diamond bank
Calm down, I will update u

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 1:34am On Jun 17, 2020
chibike69:
That your virgin girl go still fucck anoda guy wey buy am iPhone 11 pro max

This life no balance at all.
Hmmm! what is iPhone 11 Pro Max that she will go and fvck another man, she dey mad ni? Remember everyone has what they like and she is very okay with this device and bro iPhone is not a problem at all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 1:34am On Jun 17, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Should we tell him
what? I wan hear sad

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by chibike69: 1:35am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Hmmm! what is iPhone 11 Pro Max that she will go and fvck another man, she dey mad ni? Remember everyone has what they like and she is very okay with this device and bro iPhone is not a problem at all.

Fear women

11 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Lexusgs430: 2:55am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Or that guy that would offer her, what you lack........

Don't open another thread seeking advice o........ cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 3:10am On Jun 17, 2020
chibike69:

Fear women
I know but...
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 3:12am On Jun 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

[s]Or that guy that would offer her, what you lack[/s]........

Don't open another thread seeking advice o........ cheesy
And I hope she doesn't meet that type and I reject it things are gonna work well so no ill feelings please grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Lexusgs430: 3:23am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

And I hope she doesn't meet that type and I reject it things are gonna work well so no ill feelings please grin

Remember the moto of Boys scout...... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 17, 2020
It's ok..we HV different taste, dear.. but I will advise, since that is what u loved and cherish..
Look for a female, it might be Ur mum, to check her for you, u can tell ur mum..etc.. the way u cherished virgin ladies.. etc.
There is a way woman do it, she will know. As for Ur girl, u can look for something to tell her, that it is Ur tradition of family to check the female wife to be physically.etc
Not spiritual stuff ho.. na normal checking, Ur mom will check her virginal area, lobatan.
Don't be deceived my brother, don't wait untill u marry her, that time, things might be very worse.
One claimed that for my uncle, but this girl, na confirm bad girl I tell u.
After many years of claiming virgin for us, truth later came out.. my uncle ones said, he did 5rounds on her in a day..
This is the person that was forming holy holy :- undecided undecided undecided.. and she is a chorister, respected one self..
Chaii, this life no balance at all

11 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Denovan: 5:02am On Jun 17, 2020
no b only virgin grin , you are doing well bro

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by davillian(m): 6:02am On Jun 17, 2020
chibike69:

Fear women
Leave am,
He go reach there see say dangote truck don pass the road...
Or last last they go give am kpomo chop on period so he go see blood...

Fear women I repeat....

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Amkanta02(m): 6:20am On Jun 17, 2020
Tears from above
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by franklingud(m): 6:27am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

what? I wan hear sad
Okay, better get ready to SATISFY her properly or??

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 17, 2020
im happy for you man,the woman who makes you happy deserves great stuffs.

7 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by sesameq: 6:46am On Jun 17, 2020
Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop since 1910.

Welcome to Nigeria

Tuale to Nigerian Ladies ooh!!
I salute una!!!
What a man cannot do, a woman can do BETTER!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Haywhymido(m): 7:14am On Jun 17, 2020
lol, so you appreciated her for doing her duty when you have not married and tested her I'm not wishing you ill luck but it may end in tears
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Obakashdee(m): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2020
Are you a Virgin? If yes? What did she buy for you? If no I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Remember the moto of Boys scout...... cheesy
Hmm! Perhaps u can help remind me here cheesy
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Dollarseeker: 7:15am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Hello Guys,
I believe you all know I am a big fan of virgin girls and have made few threads in the past in search of a virgin wife. I made this decision because of the high rate of promiscuity in the land and as such I won't settle for less. After everything, I decided to go with the girl I found and in start of my appreciation to honor her virtuousness I just bought her a Samsung Galaxy A71. Please the vanity crew, the it will end in tears crew and Xiaomi users stay calm as Samsung is still the boss in mobile device. This is just the start and I sincerely hope to have a happy home. I know I'm on the right track and believe it will end in Joy. Thanks

she deserves it. A virgin wife deserves every good thing her husband can give. me I fit buy private jet for her sef. But bro easy o...u have not married her yet don't spend anyhow o. Marry her first

8 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by ChiefZaddy: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2020
grin you bought the phone for yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by 2Odds101(f): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2020
For wedding night,you come discover say nor be virgin , wetin you go ??
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
It's ok..we HV different taste, dear.. but I will advise, since that is what u loved and cherish..
Look for a female, it might be Ur mum, to check her for you, u can tell ur mum..etc.. the way u cherished virgin ladies.. etc.
There is a way woman do it, she will know. As for Ur girl, u can look for something to tell her, that it is Ur tradition of family to check the female wife to be physically.etc
Not spiritual stuff ho.. na normal checking, Ur mom will check her virginal area, lobatan.
Don't be deceived my brother, don't wait untill u marry her, that time, things might be very worse.
One claimed that for my uncle, but this girl, na confirm bad girl I tell u.
After many years of claiming virgin for us, truth later came out.. my uncle ones said, he did 5rounds on her in a day..
This is the person that was forming holy holy :- undecided undecided undecided.. and she is a chorister, respected one self..
Chaii, this life no balance at all
shocked shocked Wow! great idea.. will surely do exactly as u said.. kudos!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Stevengerd(m): 7:20am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Hello Guys,

Baba show me love,
Today na my birthday.

First bank

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2020
2Odds101:
For wedding night,you come discover say nor be virgin , wetin you go ??
She is a gooner.. she nogo play that kain expensive joke with me. Is she crazy?
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2020
Denovan:
no b only virgin grin , you are doing well bro
Yes oo, thanks
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2020
davillian:

Leave am,
He go reach there see say dangote truck don pass the road...
Or last last they go give am kpomo chop on period so he go see blood...

Fear women I repeat....
Hmm, nawa oo! she dare not play with me angry
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by 2Odds101(f): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

She is a gooner.. she nogo play that kain expensive joke with me. Is she crazy?
After you done spend close to 2m for wedding ...

Make GOD nor allow him children see bad thing. .

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 7:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Amkanta02:
Tears from above
I reject it.. IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meizu A5 Launched With Octa-core CPU, 8MP Camera / Unlinking NIN From Recycled Phone Number / How To Choose A Smartphone That Is Smart For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.