Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,122 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:23 AM

Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife (10260 Views)

Samsung Told Me The Phone I Bought From Jumia Is A Fake China Device – Angry Man / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Obakashdee(m): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

I mean na me wan wife her and we are cool nothing more, don't pity her she's fine and who tell u say I no be virgin besides na wetin I want..

Applaudise

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by davillian(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

You mean u had something serious with her and regularly spoke with her and she did that shocked shocked
That's the nail in the heart, I only noticed she declined video calls always forming busy, but I dint suspect anything....
That's I said prepare for the worst and hope for the best...
I have another gf now, I love her and trusted her but when she said " can I get married if I see someone that will pit a ring on my finger"
Mind you me and she are just 6weeks into the relationship o....
The trust vanish and I have a substitute already

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Obakashdee:

Applaudise
sad sad
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2020
davillian:

That's the nail in the heart, I only noticed she declined video calls always forming busy, but I dint suspect anything....
That's I said prepare for the worst and hope for the best...
I have another gf now, I love her and trusted her but when she said " can I get married if I see someone that will pit a ring on my finger"
Mind you me and she are just 6weeks into the relationship o....
The trust vanish and I have a substitute already
Bro this one strong oo, na real nail in the heart. One thing is that u are not taking chances that's not bad but my own be say virgin girls are hard to find so I rarely jump from one to another cause I don't wanna waste anyone's time

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by skywalker240(m): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2020
davillian:

Leave am,
He go reach there see say dangote truck don pass the road...
Or last last they go give am kpomo chop on period so he go see blood...

Fear women I repeat....
grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Fatfool69: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Hello Guys,
I believe you all know I am a big fan of virgin girls and have made few threads in the past in search of a virgin wife. I made this decision because of the high rate of promiscuity in the land and as such I won't settle for less. After everything, I decided to go with the girl I found and in start of my appreciation to honor her virtuousness I just bought her a Samsung Galaxy A71. Please the vanity crew, the it will end in tears crew and Xiaomi users stay calm as Samsung is still the boss in mobile device. This is just the start and I sincerely hope to have a happy home. I know I'm on the right track and believe it will end in Joy. Thanks

Hope it's a good buy guys?
don't be surprised when u wanna deflower her and she turns out not to be 1

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by blessedchild234(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2020
Relationship matters, and these guy get bread oh why you no go just date one whitey.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Kokoboss: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Hmm! Positive vibe only.. nobody is dying undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2020
blessedchild234:
Relationship matters, and these guy get bread oh why you no go just date one whitey.
How do you mean?
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Fatfool69:
don't be surprised when u wanna deflower her and she turns out not to be 1
Hmm, let it better be if not.. anyway she knows I'm not joking
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2020
Kokoboss:
blessings bro. Pls add me also.. Thanks
Sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by blessedchild234(m): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

How do you mean?
bro marriage is a contract and as well a business, and as a businessman I guess you consider your gal a good investment thereby all these ,
My question is what makes you sure thats she's a good deal abi its the virginity things thats the most important, well you may not consider all these later on but it either may turn out to be a good deal or bad one in the long run, thats why I mentioned the following things about the investment of a thing. Its good you consider your choices very well, I think I have more to say.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2020
blessedchild234:
guy if I was in your shoes I'll rather date a foriegner get married asap raise my kids build a house , you know them withey bad but even if them bad na paper go solve am but you see africans ehn that one na matter for another day bros.
Where u go see one? even though I'm a fan of decent Nigerian girl.. and can u explain what u mean by na paper go solve am?
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by blessedchild234(m): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Where u go see one? even though I'm a fan of decent Nigerian girl.. and can u explain what u mean by na paper go solve am?
read my post again I've modified it.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by davillian(m): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Bro this one strong oo, na real nail in the heart. One thing is that u are not taking chances that's not bad but my own be say virgin girls are hard to find so I rarely jump from one to another cause I don't wanna waste anyone's time
I have 3 but I don't do virgins

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Stevengerd(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Chill! I will notify u
OK boss.
I believe you

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2020
blessedchild234:
bro marriage is a contract and as well a business, and as a businessman I guess you consider your gal a good investment thereby all these ,
My question is what makes you sure thats she's a good deal abi its the virginity things thats the most important, well you may not consider all these later on but it either may turn out to be a good deal or bad one in the long run, thats why I mentioned the following things about the investment of a thing. Its good you consider your choices very well, I think I have more to say.
My dear I know women do deviate and it's difficult to tell if u are making a good investment or not but I believe this one will be to an extent moreover I got trusted scouts on her.. well, virginity is among the top priority doesn't mean I'm not keen on overall good character though. At the end I pray it goes well..

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by blessedchild234(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

My dear I know women do deviate and it's difficult to tell if u are making a good investment or not but I believe this one will be to an extent moreover I got trusted scouts on her.. well, virginity is among the top priority doesn't mean I'm not keen on overall good character though. At the end I pray it goes well..
nice one , and best of luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2020
davillian:

I have 3 but I don't do virgins
That's the thing everybody get im choice if I needed those ones dem full everywhere but I'm not a big fan though cause I nogo wife u unless the situation was very understandable just as someone inferred here.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2020
blessedchild234:
nice one , and best of luck bro.
Thanks bro
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by mekuso89(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Calm down, I will update u
Oluwa go bless you for me

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Kokoboss: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Sure
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by RealEzee(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Nice gesture bro

Let's treat our lady nice smiley
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by yetunsbay(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2020
2Odds101:
For wedding night,you come discover say nor be virgin , wetin you go ??
collect the phone first smiley

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2020
RealEzee:
Nice gesture bro

Let's treat our lady nice smiley
Yes oo the correct one though

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by angelfallz(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Hello Guys,
I believe you all know I am a big fan of virgin girls and have made few threads in the past in search of a virgin wife. I made this decision because of the high rate of promiscuity in the land and as such I won't settle for less. After everything, I decided to go with the girl I found and in start of my appreciation to honor her virtuousness I just bought her a Samsung Galaxy A71. Please the vanity crew, the it will end in tears crew and Xiaomi users stay calm as Samsung is still the boss in mobile device. This is just the start and I sincerely hope to have a happy home. I know I'm on the right track and believe it will end in Joy. Thanks

Hope it's a good buy guys?

It is nice to see a man going for what he wants in a woman, and not being cowed by people who don't even know what they want.
It is a nice phone the specs are really good. Please where did you buy it?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2020
angelfallz:

It is nice to see a man going for what he wants in a woman, and not being cowed by people who don't even know what they want.
It is a nice phone the specs are really good. Please where did you buy it?
Yea! that's my spec nothing less... got it from SLOT
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Emu4u2c: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2020
WOMEN WILL DISAPPOINT YOU

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2020
Emu4u2c:
WOMEN WILL DISAPPOINT YOU
Well, I pray this one does not
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Emu4u2c: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Well, I pray this one does not
Amen

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Depriest2020: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2020
Will the ba3 withstand 12hrs of heavy usuage? That's my problem with Samsung.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2020
Depriest2020:
Will the ba3 withstand 12hrs of heavy usuage? That's my problem with Samsung.
Sure, that's 4500mah battery, I installed her favorite games in it and have asked how's the overall performance & she said cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max / Help With Solibay Opera Mini Browser 2.6 / Galaxy S6 Or Blackberry Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.