Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border (59589 Views)

Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) / 5 U.S Soldiers Die In Helicopter Crash During Training / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by rationalhuman(m): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2020
First of all, I didint mentioned you but other user, And told you so. we dont discuss here with the people with their present mindset. we share info here.

Secondly, Nigerians are far far better then Chinese, Atleast People in Nigeria have freedom not the Slaves of Communist party.

Third one, I am Kenyan not Nigerien.

Fourth, Have some self respect Chinese troll, dont mention me.

igbesachick:

this is the WAR. and see how many india insects died! even West media wiki can not eulogize india any more ! and india lost all three wars with pakistan !

what you related from wiki was an aftershock "incident".

you are a perfect troll. why dont you say nigeria can beat china? you are on the same level of india. the size of slum , the failure economy, the short life span, no healthy drinking water...... come on, you are exactly the same as india. maybe that is why you fancy india could defeat china. go daydreaming..

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2020
rationalhuman:
First of all, I didint mentioned you but other user, And told you so. we dont discuss here with the people with their present mindset. we share info here.

Secondly, Nigerians are far far better then Chinese, Atleast People in Nigeria have freedom not the Slaves of Communist party.

Third one, I am Kenyan not Nigerien.

Fourth, Have some self respect Chinese troll, dont mention me.

freedom, includes financial freedom, speech freedom, political freedom , moving freedom and the freedom involved on a state level which means to receive education and health care , etc.

you are poor, you dont have money, how can you benifit from financial freedom which rich ppl with money to invest alone will enjoy ?

your "speech freedom" is to rant on this pathetic website which no one cares. and keep cursing your president and see what good he will bring to you guys? a big zero! chinese dont even need to blame and curse their chairman, unless the communist party no longer leads its ppl to earn more money.

you dont have political freedom. your election is a joke, no matter which president you choose, he is a shiet .

you dont have moving freedom. chinese have best airports and bullet trains, and they have money, they are the country with most outbound international tourists. they can go anywhere they want.

you dont have education or health care "freedom", that is for sure.

pls google freedom, and educate yourself !

to be allowed to curse your president on internet and to have a ballot every 4 years, is not freedom.

and finally, if chinese choose to accept their polity, then it means they feel comfortable with it. do you think chinese are stupid or coward to change if they dont like the government nowadays?

(you dont even have freedom to choose among the brands of the bottle water, you drink unboiled gutter water)
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2020
Isinweke:

I have known you long here, before your posts here were all against China and pro-Hong Kong.

Why did you always clash with with cnboy90 then?

You must be a hypocrite.

i remember that shiet, cnboy90!

our argue was not about the commumist shiet or freedom shiet. who cares that?

we argue , because that shiet is from north china, where the chinese there are most lazy, uneducated, dirty(they have no water, and no habit to shower , they bath 1 time per month), poor and criminal-prone.

i told that shiet, they north chinese fvck away from the prosperous hong kong. if they are rich and civilized, who cares they are communists or not? i told him he is the ni99er in china. and he obviously dislikes blacks himself. and when i called him a chinese ni99er, he was running amok!
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by scilover: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Whenever there’s a dispute between 2 countries, they also put the blame to each other. Thankfully, I think they will resolve this situation peacefully….but the citizens will be in uproar for sure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet / LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) / Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.