Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border (59595 Views)

Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) / 5 U.S Soldiers Die In Helicopter Crash During Training / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2020
Flier:
I did! You just need education and I am ready to give you for free
Close to 80% of world's technology are made or assembled in China beside before your company can produce anything in China,you must share 50% of the technology secret with communist party and employ atleast 30% Chinese
That is why china was able to steal lot of western technologies

All the super powers are the same. They all have spies. There are American spies, Russian spies, British Spies, Chinese spies e.t.c They are all known for stealing each other technology. Russia has an interceptor called Mig-25. It was a great fighter jet. The west were eager to know about the plane. So they bribe one Russian fighter jet pilot. The pilot stole and flew the plane from Russia to Isreal. Where the plane was examined by the west before sending it back to Russian to avoid escalation.

When the Japanese surrender in world war II. The American captured a weapon that has never been seen before. The Japanese I-400. I-400 is an attack submarine, an aircraft carrier. The sub has the capacity to carry 3 fighter jet. It was a secret weapon that the Japanese wanted to you to bomb American costal area. After it was captured. The American examined it and sank it afterwards to avoid the Russians from doing the same.

4 Likes

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2020
somehow:

what are you typing?
do you know that chinas airforce aircraft doubles that of india?

why not research before commenting?

what do you mean by "more flexible? "

China only has Russian technology in its aircraft fleet. While India has French tech, Russian Tech, American Tech e.t.c. in its aircraft fleet. So indian air force is flexible.

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by somehow: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2020
olugabbie:

China only has Russian technology in its aircraft fleet. While India has French tech, Russian Tech, American Tech e.t.c. in its aircraft fleet. So indian air force is flexible.

geez!

you know this because?
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Bluntemperor: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2020
dibunotion:
shows clearly China can't lead the world

I pray America heals quickly

China has missed it as a leader.They create BRICS Group(Brazil,Russia,India,China and South Africa as a block to American leadership,especially her dollars.
Now,they are killing themselves as Chinese wants expansions through South East Asians-even filling the Ocean,yet wants to teach Indian People lessons! The same Chinese that have no respect to human lives and their Cultures-bringing viruses over whole Continents,yet denying it's existence Forget it!.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 10:19am On Jun 17, 2020
somehow:

geez!

you know this because?

You can google it. Indian is even planning to buy the latest version of French Rafale Fighter Jet. India buys weapon from everybody.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by somehow: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2020
olugabbie:

chew on this :
https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by somehow: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2020
olugabbie:

You can google it. Indian is even planning to buy the latest version of French Rafale Fighter Jet.

I should google what? why not send your source instead?
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2020
somehow:

chew on this :
https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Did you even read my comment properly. I never said Indian air force is more powerful than the Chinese air force. I only said Indian buys weapon from everybody.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by somehow: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2020
olugabbie:

You can google it. Indian is even planning to buy the latest version of French Rafale Fighter Jet. India buys weapon from everybody.

see another fact :
https://www.globalfirepower.com/navy-aircraft-carriers.asp
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by somehow: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2020
olugabbie:

Did you even read my comment properly. I never said Indian air force is more powerful than the Chinese air force. I only said Indian buys weapon from everybody.

so what do we do with buying from everybody if its not more powerful?

reason am na abi which kind argument you dey raise?
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2020
WaveLion:

You are the religious bigot. This is a dispute between China and India, the two countries that have zero tolerance for Muslim terrorists. Why bring kashmir and Pakistan into the discussion if you are not a Muslim extremist? You think we don't know how the brain of average Muslim terrorist works? Getaway mr man.

I brought Pakistan into the discussion to defend my comment that Indians are no match for Chinese military. I said small Pakistan having been giving them serious headache. Did I ever say they were persecuting Pakistan. Then I bought in the issue of Kashmir said they aren't even different from the Chinese too when it comes to wahala (persecuting the Muslims).
Seriously you have serious comprehension problem like I said earlier.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by somehow: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2020
olugabbie:

https://www.globalfirepower.com/aircraft-total.asp

btw :Nigeria is ranked 42 in the whole world!
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2020
somehow:

I should google what? why not send your source instead?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Indian_military_aircraft
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:
Wahala.

Let's see if Mohdi will act same way he acted with Kashmir people undecided undecided

Mohdi will likely not respond, China bullies India every now and then same way India bullies Pakistan just that hardly reported by media.

Besides why will India attack during a period like this and they also know they are no match for Beijing's military might.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Zindalati: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2020
All i see here is an indirect hostility between united states and china. It seems like trump anti china economy policy, covid-19 accusation seems insufficient and he has decided to use india as pawn to fight china. Belive me when i say that when things escalate further united state will come to the forefront of battle.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by somehow: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2020
olugabbie:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Indian_military_aircraft

Wikipedia?

please, in any serious argument, do not use Wikipedia as your source of evidence

no serious person will take you serious! its a friendly advise

I already told you earlier on that buying from all and sundry is of no benefit if you are still inferior in strength to your opponents
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by shaggy007(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2020
donmik:

Guy, u don't seem to know much about int'l war strategy

As a matter of fact, no I don't.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 10:39am On Jun 17, 2020
somehow:

so what do we do with buying from everybody if its not more powerful?

reason am na abi which kind argument you dey raise?

My point is if you engage your enemy with a tech from one country and you are not getting the result you want. You can switch. If Indian engage the Chinese air force with thier fleet of Russian fighter jet (SU-30 and Mig-29) and they are not getting the result. They can switch to the french Dassault Rafale fighter jets. So they have that flexibility. Mind you, the most capable Chinese figter jet (J-20) is just a toy. The Chinese has not successful built thier own figter jet engine. They are working on it. But they are not there yet. The J-20 still use Russian made engine. They use the Russian SU-30 figter jet engine. Please confirm all the above information before you comment. Let us learn from eachother.

2 Likes

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2020
somehow:

Wikipedia?

please, in any serious argument, do not use Wikipedia as your source of evidence

no serious person will take you serious! its a friendly advise

I already told you earlier on that buying from all and sundry is of no benefit if you are still inferior in strength to your opponents

Check other sites. Or o on YouTube to learn more. Dig deep. Let us learn.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Pavillon: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2020
Flier:
You have no idea how powerful China is at the moment [b]India+USA +Israel [/b]can not defeat china of today
China is at a point where they can make fighter jet within a week
They have the manpower to product any machine to deploy within a week
Atleast you saw all the robot they produced to fight Corona virus

I would suggest you read more on the military strenght of each nations I highlighted. Compare each with China and let's discuss.
Starting with Israel alone, Isreal fought 3/4 Arab nations, all combined at one time and dy were all defeated in 6days, just 6days.
Let's not talk about USA. Sometimes when I read or watch videos of their military strength and what they've acquired, I begin to fear for the the world's existence. In fact, one thing the world must avoid now is the break out of war, WWIII, it will be too catastrophic that it will take years for this world to recover, owing to the crazy beast these nations have built.

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by kafeii123: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2020
oyeb15:
They are both greedy countries.With their overpopulation, they are fighting because of one land just d size of a football pitch

You never know... Apart from being a historic/heritage area and good for tourism.....

The area may also contain scarce/rare earth minerals... they surely can't be fighting over mere arid wasteland
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by kafeii123: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Zindalati:
All i see here is an indirect hostility between united states and china. It seems like trump anti china economy policy, covid-19 accusation seems insufficient and he has decided to use india as pawn to fight china. Belive me when i say that when things escalate further united state will come to the forefront of battle.

This is also probable.... We shall see
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by somehow: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2020
olugabbie:

Check other sites. Or o on YouTube to learn more. Dig deep. Let us learn.

I don't get, to what end?
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by somehow: 10:53am On Jun 17, 2020
olugabbie:

My point is if you engage your enemy with a tech from one country and you are not getting the result you want. You can switch. If Indian engage the Chinese air force with thier fleet of Russian fighter jet (SU-30 and Mig-29) and they are not getting the result. They can switch to the french Dassault Rafale fighter jets. So they have that flexibility. Mind you, the most capable Chinese figter jet (J-20) is just a toy. The Chinese has not successful built thier own figter jet engine. They are working on it. But they are not there yet. The J-20 still use Russian made engine. They use the Russian SU-30 figter jet engine. Please confirm all the above information before you comment. Let us learn from eachother.

Haba
experts who rated them put all what you listed in consideration before still rating china ahead of them

btw, china is not just all russia, they have from about four other countries!
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2020
somehow:

Haba
experts who rated them put all what you listed in consideration before still rating china ahead of them

btw, china is not just all russia, they have from about four other countries!

Of course on paper China is more powerful. But Indian Air force is a force to reckon with. Indian navymnavy not be able to compete with Chinese navy. But Indian air force has the capacity to defend the sky again the Chinese 100%. I believe!

2 Likes

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by somehow: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2020
olugabbie:

Of course on paper China is more powerful. But Indian Air force is a force to reckon with. Indian navymnavy not be able to compete with Chinese navy. But Indian air force has the capacity to defend the sky again the Chinese 100%. I believe!

why do you keep pulling assumptions from the thin air?

do you know that china have airforce planes from the us, canada, france and russia /ussr apart from theirs?
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Investnow2017: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2020
Flier:
You have no idea how powerful China is at the moment India+USA +Israel can not defeat china of today.
Are you really serious about what have said here? Really?

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by DexterousOne(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2020
Mightymanna:
Indians need to be taught a lesson
Fighting all their neighbours is not good for their diplomacy

Actually
Its china that needs to learn

They are the aggressors

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2020
somehow:

why do you keep pulling assumptions from the thin air?

do you know that china have airforce planes from the us, canada, france and russia /ussr apart from theirs?

I am talking about 4 generation fighter jet. Not 3rd or 2rd generation fighters. The Chinese don't have any 4th generation fighter jet from the west. The west no longer sell weapon to China. The only country that sell weapon to China is Russia. Russia is their saving grace. Russia single handedly develop the China military. They helped them to build radar system, Nuclear reactor e.t.c. India maintain good relationship with the west. They are free to buy weapon from the west.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet / LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) / Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.