Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border (59592 Views)

Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) / 5 U.S Soldiers Die In Helicopter Crash During Training / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by proeast(m): 11:28am On Jun 17, 2020
rationalhuman:
There was no Shot fired, always Fist, Stick fight and stone pelting so no point of bringing any weapon argument here. they always fight like that.

And if you think Chinese can physically fight Vietnamis forget about Indians, i leave that to you.

Secondly, Evidence comes when you accept, China never released any report, confirmation.(as it never does like N. Korea).

Yesterday Hu Xijin(Editor Chief) Tweeted that there are causalities on Chinese sides and now i am unable to see that again maybe deleted, I have screenshot attached here.
I am a person who never discuss what i think or my Ideas. i just post data, Credible facts and leave it to every member to analyze and decide. Thanks

Lol, all these casualties from just physical fight with sticks, fists and stones shocked

I guess both sides are scared of an escalation and nothing escalates hostilities into a full blown war than when shots are fired.

It's good to observe that China too can apply restraint since they know they're equally vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by somehow: 11:40am On Jun 17, 2020
olugabbie:

I am talking about 4 generation fighter jet. Not 3rd or 2rd generation fighters. The Chinese don't have any 4th generation fighter jet from the west. The west no longer sell weapon to China. The only country that sell weapon to China is Russia. Russia is their saving grace. Russia single handedly develop the China military. They helped them to build radar system, Nuclear reactor e.t.c. India maintain good relationship with the west. They are free to buy weapon from the west.

those that rated america as no 1 rated china no 3, yet you say na for paper? but I should take your amateur /assumption filled opinion serious?

Bro, have a nice day, I argue to learn and become better, not like this
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by HornyTave: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Flier:
Communist party is very secretive soyou can not tell what they really have but US have recently realised they are a threat and that is why they insist on bringing china to the negotiation table before they can negotiate new missile and nuclear treaty,do you know Hitler miscalculated during world 2 because of Russias inventory? Even though snow and bad weather slow down Hitlers charge towards Moscow and victory,but he might not defeat Russia even if the weather wasn't an issue because 90% of weapons the Russians used during the war was made during the war and I believe the same will happen to China if war should break out ,they will make monster weapons within days
China has millions of scientist that have no interest in weaponry but if war should break out,expect them to focus on weaponry 100%

You really don't know anything.

First of all, The Americans are thousands of miles ahead in military technology than the World, the only country that comes close to USA in military technology is Israel, reason why Stealth fighter jets the US produced in 1980s are still the best, and you think they haven't designed new state of art Weapons? The Fighter jets in The United States Navy, Air arm is bigger than all the Aircraft in PLA armed forces. The United states developed the internet before 1970s for it's military and you think they're not miles ahead of 5G internet speed?? lol. The Internet Speed of NASA as at 2000 is more than 20gig let seconds.

China is presently struggling in designing it's first Stealth jets, having serious trouble making Aircraft Carriers ( I don't count the Old Soviet destroyer or cruiser they reconfigured to Aircraft Carriers.

in terms of Nuclear weapons, China is a toddler in the game, The US is the only Country to have tested theirs in battle, also the Russians did a demo.

China weapons has not been tested in battle, unlike Americans and Israelis.

Economical wise, China is strong but they can be dealt with.

A war with India will be disastrous to China, hope you know, China has problems with Taiwan, India, Philippines, Japan and some of its neighbours.

Learn before you type nonsense, you're getting on my nerves.

2 Likes

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by nomenclature(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
You are 90% everything wrong with being black
Righteousness89:
I Look Left
I Look right
I Look up
I Look down

All I see is a Perfect Fufillment of Endtimes Prophecies..

If you are seeing these things right before and you are still toiling with your life and putting up arguments and unnecessary talks, then know that you will have yourself to blame on the other side..

Humble yourself, Come to JESUS , He will clean you up, make you Whole and when the roll is called up yonder, you will be there in Glory!

And if for any Reason you are called to the other side in Death, you will open your eyes in Beauty, Glory and Splendor!

The Ball is in your court now!

Play it well

The Ball will not be in your court After death

Make that choice THISDAY!

See our Signature

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
etrange:

Wow! Create your own news? Lol. Are you new to Nairaland? News from major news outlets are copied and pasted with the source cited under it. Nobody sits down to re-type the news, nobody. The idea here is not originality (we are not bloggers or news media). The idea is create a forum for people to discuss what's in the news. Creating your own will be interfering with information and, if one is not careful, that may simply disqualify it from hitting the front page.

Lol..
Exactly

spent hours creating this thread from several sources but the award itself is true and by skytrax but because no credible source, didn't get to front page: https://www.nairaland.com/5855041/worlds-best-airports-year-2020

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
proeast:

Did you even read the link you provided? Those peddling that figure are just doing so to save face. There is no evidence yet to prove that 43 Chinese died too.

Inasmuch as I hate China and hope they meet their Waterloo, but I doubt India has the capacity to win China in any war.

If China could win India in 1962 when that Communist nation was poor and largely underdeveloped, is it now they've turned into a rich and technologically advanced country that India would stand a chance?

Except you will be hoping on using nuclear missiles and in that case it would be a MAD situation i.e. mutually assured destruction.
yeah no evidence yet, major news site didn't report that
Thanks for clarifying
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Righteousness89(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
nomenclature:
You are 90% everything wrong with being black

I know bro! What I bother about is being a Heavenly Citizen!

Being black or white is non essential
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Franking: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Look Left
I Look right
I Look up
I Look down

All I see is a Perfect Fufillment of Endtimes Prophecies..

If you are seeing these things right before and you are still toiling with your life and putting up arguments and unnecessary talks, then know that you will have yourself to blame on the other side..

Humble yourself, Come to JESUS , He will clean you up, make you Whole and when the roll is called up yonder, you will be there in Glory!

And if for any Reason you are called to the other side in Death, you will open your eyes in Beauty, Glory and Splendor!

The Ball is in your court now!

Play it well

The Ball will not be in your court After death

Make that choice THISDAY!

See our Signature

Taa! U and Jesus can go to hell and burn for all I care.

Have these things not been happening before? All those wars in ur bible, buying and sellingbin the temple, Sodom and Gomorah, Saul, Jonah etc means no be today.

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Investnow2017: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
HornyTave:

You really don't know anything.

First of all, The Americans are thousands of miles ahead in military technology than the World, the only country that comes close to USA in military technology is Israel, reason why Stealth fighter jets the US produced in 1980s are still the best, and you think they haven't designed new state of art Weapons? The Fighter jets in The United States Navy, Air arm is bigger than all the Aircraft in PLA armed forces. The United states developed the internet before 1970s for it's military and you think they're not miles ahead of 5G internet speed?? lol. The Internet Speed of NASA as at 2000 is more than 20gig let seconds.

China is presently struggling in designing it's first Stealth jets, having serious trouble making Aircraft Carriers ( I don't count the Old Soviet destroyer or cruiser they reconfigured to Aircraft Carriers.

in terms of Nuclear weapons, China is a toddler in the game, The US is the only Country to have tested theirs in battle, also the Russians did a demo.

China weapons has not been tested in battle, unlike Americans and Israelis.

Economical wise, China is strong but they can be dealt with.

A war with India will be disastrous to China, hope you know, China has problems with Taiwan, India, Philippines, Japan and some of its neighbours.

Learn before you type nonsense, you're getting on my nerves.
Tell him. Thank you dear. I was thoroughly pissed that someone was trying to compare the US with China. How ridiculous. And he went further to put India+Israel+US together against one China, a nation known principally for cloning cheesy I wonder where these ones get their info. The US is still what she is! Take that any day, the facts speak for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by rationalhuman(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Exactly, One shot fires and none knows where it can lead as both Giants have massive militaries, Boomers, SLBMs, ICBMs and Nukes enough to obliterate each other many many time.

Had it been Cambodia, S. Korea, Philippines etc, china would start firing. Its good India is there to check in balance and Chinese are frustrated that they are unable to tackle India.

proeast:

Lol, all these casualties from just physical fight with sticks, fists and stones shocked

I guess both sides are scared of an escalation and nothing escalates hostilities into a full blown war than when shots are fired.

It's good to observe that China too can apply restraint since they know they're equally vulnerable.

2 Likes

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Naija20202020: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
20 Indian Soldiers and 43 Chinese casualties were there. Although the communist china released only 30 dead names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Beautyaddy: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Justiceleague1:
Lazy Indians lolsssssss

Indians that are like worms....grin
I'm sure they ran away,away like that great warrior who UsainAfonjaBolt from small small Fulani boys. grin

Says who?

Indian is as Strong as China but they are not noisy about it like China.

Remember that Indian buys most of its WAR Weapons from the US, UK, France and sometimes Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by kutashi: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
dibunotion:
shows clearly China can't lead the world

I pray America heals quickly

Olorun o! See chicken brain comment! Just comment just reveled your age!
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by bigl: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hmmmm ... No surprises here na!

Why do I have a feeling there is more to this than we are being told?

Or does this have any connection with US moving their factories away from China to India?

I'm sure China will fight dirty to avoid US taking that move .... So i'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by HornyTave: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Investnow2017:

Tell him. Thank you dear. I was thoroughly pissed that someone was trying to compare the US with China. How ridiculous. And he went further to put India+Israel+US together against one China, a nation known principally for cloning cheesy I wonder where these ones get their info. The US is still what she is! Take that any day, the facts speak for themselves.

Seung Osewa should add a mini pop up test on the registration page to ascertain the IQ intending members.
it would reduce the numbers of stupid people here

2 Likes

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by timesup234: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Says who?

Remember that Indian buys most of its WAR Weapons from the US, UK, France and sometimes Russia.
Yes they buy craps. You this mumu, life never still tire you? I expect you to hang yourself soon. Idiat!
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by KingWarri: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
danie09:
Border dispute is one of the worst kind of dispute on this planet
land when dem born you come meet and you go die live..... rubbish set of humans fighting land
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Investnow2017: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
HornyTave:

Seung Osewa should add a mini pop up test on the registration page to ascertain the IQ intending members.
it would reduce the numbers of stupid people here
I really think he has to. And the ignorants are often the most vocal and arrogant in their comments.
I have always said it, the present world cannot survive a WW3; individual nation's arsenals are too forebodingly formidable that the world might not survive it. Since the WW2, the world has come of age - think present day arsenal is for deterrent purposes.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Cousin9999: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
I hope they get rid of each other. F**k China. F**k India.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Kinjikitileking(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Flier:
You have no idea how powerful China is at the moment India+USA +Israel can not defeat china of today
China is at a point where they can make fighter jet within a week
They have the manpower to product any machine to deploy within a week
Atleast you saw all the robot they produced to fight Corona virus
You don't know about India's military man power and Israels vast warfare...

They will crush china
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by orble: 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
seunny4lif:
Both are fighting over small pieces of land just like Nigerians over a plot of land

Russia is the one supplying both countries weapons
More sales to Russia weapons

Both countries should just calm down because a war between them will affect the world
But come to think of it
Both Nations are more than 4B people meaning if 1M people should die, both wouldn’t mind because of a plot of land

Putin show loves to both of them
Your Ignorance knows no boundary.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by orble: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
I Don't understand... Shebi they have separated the border issue.. There is a line there...

I remember watching an Indian movie of sumtin like this. Those soldiers at the border never rest...

There is a line there and I'm sure there is a barb wire or fence as demarcation... Why killing themselves again??

Indian reported their loss but trust Chinese, they will never tell the media about their own loss.. Evil people

Indian over Chinese anytime any day.. where is big brother America, let America settle this fight for them ooo... If trump can't settle it, I trust Buhari will settle it... Sai baba gringringringrin.

Putin which I'm sure of is supplying arms to China, that one can never settle fight, na to dey arm them more with ammunitions

If to say na naija especially yoruba land, na small thing. Just put charm for the land.. Lobatan gringrin

Do U think India and China a puppet states.

Even the whole of NATO + Russia get in between those two power drunk neighbors, the kain beating them go collect ...
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by sulasa07(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
shaggy007:
I no know why India just wake up one day think say they fit challenge chinko?.

You no see as south Korea just mellow after North Korea leader sister warn them seriously.

Power pass power.
Too much of Bollywood Surgical Strike,they are just like USA and Hollywood
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by seunny4lif(m): 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin
Pele Mr Smart grin
orble:

Your Ignorance knows no boundary.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 12:20am On Jun 18, 2020
malele:

The only sensible comment here

you mean, if china destroys india the way america did to iraq, then china leads the world ? why bother china fights with a beggar?
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 12:24am On Jun 18, 2020
Okiibe:
And communist China with her ability to suppress information will not devulge information about casualty on her side

and india says india is a free and democratic country, so naturally india says whatever india says is the truth.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 12:42am On Jun 18, 2020
RTSC:
Two countries with land mass more than 10 times bigger than Nigeria are fighting for more land.

Nigeria went to a rogue court and gave our land to Cameroon.

india is a small shiet, it is barely twice the size of nigeria with 10 times populstion .

india has 26% unemplyment rate due to covid, namely, 200 million ppl out of work,in another word, a population equal to whole nigeria are jobless in india.

india government needs some diversion to the stress of the economic slump and covid crisis with 10000 new cases daily. so, to start a border conflict with china is a "good" choice for it .

anyway, if there is really a war between china n india. the chinese bombers and drones will cross Himalaya in no time and destroy the nuclear weapon sites in india which are way fewer than the chinese part. but the indian planes can hardly ascend and cross the mountain range and the tibetan plateau to the hinterland of china. indian missiles will be intercepted halfway.

it will be the same as when china be at war with russia. 10000 miles away from border to moscow but only 200 miles away from border to beijing.

india will lose the war like shiet. but since china can gain nothing and US even russia will come "share" the result of the victory of china, why bother china to beat india? to beat a beggar india , just to make your rich enemy america to vulture on the feast ? if america wants the meat , let it do it by itkself.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 1:06am On Jun 18, 2020
the white british masters ruled the shietskin indian for 200 years, and the former intended to invade and annex tibet.

at that that , china was weak and under domestic turmoil, and it had no energy to look after tibet. and thus part of tibet was annexed to be "east india company" under british rule.

and in 20 century, china started to back to its normal international status, and it asserted the rights to the land illegally talken away from tibet.

anyway, this is the hypocrisy of the West ! the West says , tibet is not china. so, why does china concern the "treaty" signed by tibet and britain ? it is not even signed by china itself !

and, today what is the business of these buch of shietskin indians? they are not a bit qualified to claim any rights over the land grabbed by their british white masters . even the land, the country india was shaped by their white masters. they dont even have rights to call the land of india motherland ! it should be called "land granted by your highness british white queen"
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 1:30am On Jun 18, 2020
mansakhalifa:

But you know the Indian press would want to boost "morale" back home a little, right?

Hope you know what I mean?

i am just amazed by the number of indian trolls on youtube or any international website. they are so madly jealous of china. and they cast judgement in any china-related topic. but,the funny thing is , once a random chinese finds their words annoying and talks back , they will surrender submissively immediately. maybe they really think chinese dont speak english and dont browse english webistes.

they should learn from chinese, keep quiet and build their own country.

even they defeat chinese in their dreams, they are still on their tether in real life.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 1:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Says who?

indian not noisy ? have you ever seen a chinese speaking in any english website? and what about those ubiquitous indian trolls ?
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 1:41am On Jun 18, 2020
rationalhuman:
Exactly, One shot fires and none knows where it can lead as both Giants have massive militaries, Boomers, SLBMs, ICBMs and Nukes enough to obliterate each other many many time.

Had it been Cambodia, S. Korea, Philippines etc, china would start firing. Its good India is there to check in balance and Chinese are frustrated that they are unable to tackle India.

does china not attacking india mean china can not tackle india?

does america not attacking china mean america can not tackle china?

if they really want to end the game, they will end it by using a fatal punch. they will not escalate some border conflicts to a serious war and thus give time to the other party to be alarmed and getting ready..
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 1:44am On Jun 18, 2020
Investnow2017:

china will not send army to attack US. so, china will not defeat US.

if US sends army to china, then chinese will destroy them all on the land of china.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet / LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) / Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.