Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Dbanj Finally Reacts To Rape Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Finally Reacts To Rape Allegation (452 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Finally Reacts To Rape Allegation by Larryyoung16r: 12:54am On Jun 17, 2020
A week after he was accused of raping a woman inside her hotel room, Dbanj has tendered a response.

Nigerian singer, Dapo Oyebanjo aka D’banj, has finally opened up after being accused of raping a young Nigerian lady, Seyi.

Seyi alleged that Dbanj raped her on December 31, 2018, at Glee hotel in Victoria Island, Lagos.

She also demanded a public apology from the singer on her behalf.

He has now reacted, denying the allegation and saying it reopened the painful scars the death of his son left him, and that matter has been handed to his legal team.

Read as he posted below:

“Today is exactly 1 week after my birthday and this will be the only time I will address the recent false allegations and lies from the pit of hell.
I have chosen to do so because the incident is a slap to my marriage and my beautiful wife, my entire family, and those who believe in me. I did not want to dignify the slurs with a response but it appears my silence has empowered my accusers to think I have been scared into the shadows so I would like to state that This Accusation is false and ludicrous and Have been handed over to my Legal Team.

’s unfortunate that this is coming a few weeks before the second anniversary of my late son Daniel And this well-timed falsehood has reopened the painful scars of my deep loss.

READ MORE AND SEE REACTIONS CLICK HERE

https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/06/16/dbanj-finally-reacts-to-rape-allegation/

Re: Dbanj Finally Reacts To Rape Allegation by saheedbadmus(m): 1:59am On Jun 17, 2020
K na
Re: Dbanj Finally Reacts To Rape Allegation by scofield2016: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
D’BANJ NET WORTH, AGE, EARLY LIFE, CAREER AND SONGS

Daniel Oyebanjo, popularly called D’Banj or the Kokomaster, is one of the most famous and influential musicians in both the Nigerian and African entertainment space for decades now. The extraordinary artist is known for releasing exceptional tracks that are known to turn into club bangers and serve as sweet melodies to the ears. Kokomaster is a great lyricist and is one of the most celebrated musicians in Africa. He is an afrobeat and Afropop musician who has several endorsement deals with different companies and corporations. All his musical arts, endorsements, and business endeavors all contribute to his net worth today.

Before we proceed to discuss D’banj’s net worth in 2020, let’s highlight his biography, age, early life, career, and songs.

https://entertainmenttrain.com/dbanj-net-worth-age-early-life-career-and-songs/#.XwIayyhKiUk

(1) (Reply)

"Yahoo In Nigeria Has Reduced Ritual K*llings" Influencer, Dasola Dasilva / Amazing Affordable Wooden Flooring For Just N9500 At Wholesale Price / Lady In Tears As Guy She Ignored For 4years Becomes A Famous Bbnaija Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.