Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Edet Lives In Calabar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Edet Lives In Calabar (10692 Views)

JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed / Female Students Pack Refuse With Bare Hands In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edet Lives In Calabar by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Growing up, I remember reading so many lovely stories back then in primary school and now, when I see any online posts connected to those stories, it just brings back memories.. When I was little, keeping books safe wasn't really my thing so I've lost all those interesting story books we read when we were in primary school.. How I miss those days.. I remember:
"Nene's wedding"

"the traveler who had two bags: one with yam and one with clothes(can't really place it)"

"tortoise story"

"it's Christmas day and they are cooking rice(I've forgotten the actual name of the story)"

"edet lives in calabar(my favorite actually)"

"how edet sang; "rain, rain, go away when he wanted to play ball but it rained heavier..

It just brings back so many memories..

Please if you would by any chance still have this "edet lives in calabar book" or know someone who does and willing to sell, please DM let's discuss..

Can you connect with any of those stories listed out? What's your favorite story?

Re: Edet Lives In Calabar by edoairways: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Yeah
Re: Edet Lives In Calabar by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
edoairways:
Yeah

Hy... Do u still have this edet lives in calabar book?
Re: Edet Lives In Calabar by edoairways: 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Felixamos:

Hy... Do u still have this edet lives in calabar book?
No I discarded that book long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Edet Lives In Calabar by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
edoairways:

No I discarded that book long time ago.
Alright.. Thanks for the reply.
Re: Edet Lives In Calabar by edoairways: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Do you know that Ali is no longer a boy? He is a full grown man. I learnt he is on nairaland. Ali please let's us know when you see this.

Simbi is now a mother with two children. She got married to an Edo man, Osagie and Uwa are her kid's name.

Chike is no longer the river boy, he is a marine engineer, he graduated from UNN.

Edet no longer lives in Calabar but has moved to Canada though he came few days before the shut down.

Do you also know that Agbo is happily married
too and he left Lagoon for Manchester ? I learnt he contacted covid19. I pray he survives.

Aside that, are you also aware that Eze graduated in 2016? We chatted few days back in the other world.

Mr Salami the farmer has joined gone politics. Infact I saw him at ring road Benin city. We exchange pleasantries. I forgot to tell him how my teacher forced me to read Macmillan.

Mr Nwosu is dead. He died few days back in Enugu. I remember him back then when I read Macmillan. Though I saw him in 2015 when I visited Oji Enugu state. Back then Oji river enjoys uninterrupted power supply. I don't know if they still do. Nwosu was astonished when I told him that I was his fan.

1 Like

Re: Edet Lives In Calabar by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
edoairways:
Do you know that Ali is no longer a boy? He is a full grown man. I learnt he is on nairaland. Ali please let's us know when you see this.

Simbi is now a mother with two children. She got married to an Edo man, Osagie and Uwa are her kid's name.

Chike is no longer the river boy, he is a marine engineer, he graduated from UNN.

Edet no longer lives in Calabar but has moved to Canada though he came few days before the shut down.

Do you also know that Agbo is happily married
too and he left Lagoon for Manchester ? I learnt he contacted covid19. I pray he survives.

Aside that, are you also aware that Eze graduated in 2016? We chatted few days back in the other world.

Mr Salami the farmer has joined gone politics. Infact I saw him at ring road Benin city. We exchange pleasantries. I forgot to tell him how my teacher forced me to read Macmillan.

Mr Nwosu is dead. He died few days back in Enugu. I remember him back then when I read Macmillan. Though I saw him in 2015 when I visited Oji Enugu state. Back then Oji river enjoys uninterrupted power supply. I don't know if they still do. Nwosu was astonished when I told him that I was his fan.

LOL... Very funny.. Indomie generation cannot understand..
Re: Edet Lives In Calabar by edoairways: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Felixamos:

LOL... Very funny.. Indomie generation cannot understand..
Yes they can't grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Edet Lives In Calabar by philbayer: 4:59am On Mar 28
Many of the stories you listed are popular and have been enjoyed by children in primary schools. While I don't have access to a specific book titled "Edet Lives in Calabar" or the ability to facilitate a purchase for you, I can suggest a few options to help you reconnect with this story uno online.

(1) (Reply)

Unical Announces Two Weeks Break After Students' Protest / Www.waeckonnect.com - Waec New Portal/website For Private Candidates / General Question On Graduate Studies In Us, Uk Or Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.