Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

2023: You Are Just Heating The Polity TSO To Arewa Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You Are Just Heating The Polity TSO To Arewa Group (320 Views)

TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate / Ruga: Igbos Won’t Succumb To Arewa’s 30-day Ultimatum – IPOB / Stop Heating Up The Polity, Okowa Tells Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: You Are Just Heating The Polity TSO To Arewa Group by IDanfulani(m): 5:17am On Jun 17, 2020
2023: Tinubu Support Organization Blasts Arewa Group Over Comments On Not Ceding Power To South

Three years ahead of the 2023 presidency, tantrums are flying around which region should produce the number one citizen, with the latest coming from a group, Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (AYCF), insisting the North would not cede power.

In a swift reaction, Tinubu Support Organization (TSO) has blasted AYCF, advising the group to stop heating up the polity.

In a statement signed by its Director General, Comrade Ibrahim Dahiru Danfulani, the Tinubu Support Organization observed that what Nigeria needs now is a patriotic leader that will take it to greater heights.

"We are surprised that AYCF would at this point be making inflammatory statements without substance.

"A statement credited to President of the AYCF, Shettima Yerima, in an interview on Tuesday, said that, "that it irritated the entire North for some southern politicians to think Northerners will leave power for them in 2023" we find that as irresponsible and capable of further dividing the country along regional lines," the statement said.

Tinubu Support Organization therefore, appealed to Nigerians to come out and condemn AYCF in strong terms.

"Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is a patriotic Nigerian and is qualified to run for the office of the president. Nigeria needs such a leader to turn its fortunes around, hence we will not only support him, but call on all to do same," it concluded.

Re: 2023: You Are Just Heating The Polity TSO To Arewa Group by judgementyard(m): 5:21am On Jun 17, 2020
How I wish that masses will wake up and take back what truly belongs to them.
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are Just Heating The Polity TSO To Arewa Group by galaxy2020(m): 5:21am On Jun 17, 2020
Freedom of speech is allowed and constitutional. When a government is not doing well, people have the right to speak out.
Re: 2023: You Are Just Heating The Polity TSO To Arewa Group by Macphenson: 5:38am On Jun 17, 2020
Very interesting.
Re: 2023: You Are Just Heating The Polity TSO To Arewa Group by helinues: 5:40am On Jun 17, 2020
grin
Re: 2023: You Are Just Heating The Polity TSO To Arewa Group by Bethel4Life(f): 5:46am On Jun 17, 2020
Lolz
Re: 2023: You Are Just Heating The Polity TSO To Arewa Group by Bethel4Life(f): 5:48am On Jun 17, 2020
judgementyard:
How I wish that masses will wake up and take back what truly belongs to them.
I rest my case.
over 70% of the masses are Zombies,, unfortunately

3 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are Just Heating The Polity TSO To Arewa Group by romenna: 6:10am On Jun 17, 2020
Tinubu is going nowhere.
If you give him Nigeria, he will mismanage it like he mismanaged d obaseki vs oshio squabble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are Just Heating The Polity TSO To Arewa Group by musa234(m): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2020
Usless group. So who's the patriotic leader? Tinubu? Lol.No problem if the South rules, I think it should be the turn of the south but it should never be Tinubu, not at all because like Buhari like Tinubu, they are both incompetent and very corrupt. This country's problem will just keep piling up with such leaders .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are Just Heating The Polity TSO To Arewa Group by nony43(m): 6:26am On Jun 17, 2020
Nigeria can not be a better place cos once we enter 2023 North or South will start skimming for 2027 nobody want to bring heads together to find a way to move this country forward

(1) (Reply)

Edo Poll: Obaseki, Tambuwal, Secondus Meet, Perfect Defection Plan / APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Victim Of 2023 Permutations ― Afegbua / IGP Adamu Orders Security Details Of Ondo Deputy Governor To Be Restored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.