Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. (17431 Views)

Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / If Your Boyfriend Don't Have These 8 Qualities Look For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by Allsingles: 5:58am On Jun 17, 2020
Most men have the idea of the perfect vagina. Though in this world most things naturally fall short of perfection, but you can do something to at least achieve some goodness of it.

So what qualities does a perfect vagina possess? Here are some answers from men.
It should have a strong grip enough to chock a man’s penis.
A perfect vagina would be one whose kegel muscles are so strong they could strangle a horse.
Nothing feels great than being with a woman who is in total control of her vagina, she can flex the muscles when you are inside her.

1: Strong Vagina. It should have a strong grip enough to chock a man’s penis. A perfect vagina would be one whose kegel muscles are so strong they could strangle a horse. Nothing feels great than being with a woman who is in total control of her vagina, she can flex the muscles when you are inside her.

2: Tight. Tight enough until the man has to struggle a little to get his penis in. The best part of the sex is the initial penetration like you are trying to penetrate a private place where you have to first seek permission to get in.

3: Well lubricated. A vagina which has natural lubrication that is flowing freely when a woman is aroused is what most men love. Lubrication that lasts long enough until the man finishes, and makes the penis sufficiently wet when having sex.

4: Nice smelling vagina. Men hate a vagina that smells bad enough such that he does not wish to move his nose close to it. But most men admit that a nice vagina will have its natural scent which is very arousing to most men. Ask men who love licking it!

5: Men also do not like vaginas that keep quaffing or ‘farting’ more so during sex. A vagina that keeps sucking air is interpreted as ‘big’ by most men. (though not necessarily true).

6: Orgasmic vagina. That is, a vagina that will achieve orgasm within reasonable time. Most men have no horse power to thrust for more than 20 minutes continuously and when a vagina takes too long to get its orgasm, it irritates some men (except those who love marathon sex.)

7: Feels just good from any angle. That is, from whichever side the man is penetrating, it just fits in to his penis.

8: CONFIDENCE: Men love women who are confident with their vagina. She should be aware that the organ gives men tremendous pleasure and a run for their life, after all, most men spend almost all their lives trying to get into one why wouldn’t women feel proud of it?

WHAT CAN YOU DO?
1: To get a firm grip in your vagina, do kegels routines. Kegels are exercises that makes the vagina stronger and be in top shape.

2: To get a tight vagina, do kegels too and learn to flex your vaginal muscles when having sex. Even a man whose penis is small can still feel your vagina.

3: To be sufficiently lubricated, do kegels, eat healthy foods, avoid alcohol, Drink alot water or watermelon and don't engage in smoking, discuss your family planning with the doctor to know if they have any negative impact to your lubrication, avoid stress, or seek to solve any other issue that is making your vagina dry e.g. insufficient hormones.

4: To smell nice just be clean, treat any STI or STD or infection that you may be having, eat well most especially fruits etc.we can handle that infection once soundly today.

5: To avoid farting vagina, please do kegels, this solves most problems.

6: To get an orgasmic vagina, well just ensure your vagina is healthy and you are healthy too.
Get our products today to help you do better in your bedmatic duties.
Read more at.... https://allsinglesandmarried..com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by dimexy247(m): 6:20am On Jun 17, 2020
Wow! See analysis.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by callmeRichie(m): 6:31am On Jun 17, 2020
Issokay, kwantinugrin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Did you know that some 45/50 year old women pussy are sweeter than that of a 20/30 year old ...e get why sha

9 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by Aboks(m): 6:41am On Jun 17, 2020
Possiblegee:
Did you know that some 45/50 year old women pussy are sweeter than that of a 20/30 year o...e get why sha

Hmmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by ashewoboy(m): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2020
if you like vagina. let me watch you like this comment.

vajayjay. if it's not pvssy, it can not be like pvssy. didolobo. the vagina is meant to be fvcked.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Aboks:

Hmmmmmmm
yeah I know what you thinking bro but it’s the truth
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by paulolee(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2020
nice points
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by Benwallt(m): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2020
Why did I open this thing self? This early morning

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2020
This great.
I sell original honey and natural aphrodisiacs for sexual wellness (premature ejaculation, man/woman power, vagina dryness etc). All at affordable prices. A trial will convince you.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by Stewart883(m): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
This great.
I sell original honey and natural aphrodisiacs for sexual wellness (premature ejaculation, man/woman power, vagina dryness etc). All at affordable prices. A trial will convince you.

Where are u located? I need original honey
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by UdyOgwoUde(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2020
OP, are you into garnished special package business?
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by doggedfighter(f): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2020
Okay
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Stewart883:

Where are u located? I need original honey
Trapped in Benue state but will be in Lagos soon.
Way billing can still be done. May I pm you?
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by aminusodiq(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Ff
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by shilenji(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2020
What is a vagina? Someone should please explain.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by Bahamas95(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2020
You forgot to include fleshy pusssy, banging a fleshy and well lubricated pussssy is heavenly.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by paya1: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2020
Possiblegee:
Did you know that some 45/50 year old women pussy are sweeter than that of a 20/30 year old ...e get why sha

very true

5 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by Karemarealty288(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2020
shilenji:
What is a vagina? Someone should please explain.

Vagina is a piece of meat surrounded by hairs and a deep slippery hole...which of course has consumed men and produced men!

Eg..pics below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by Kobicove(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Really
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by Kingpromise(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bahamas95:
You forgot to include fleshy pusssy, banging a fleshy and well lubricated pussssy is heavenly.
mad o

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by Openbusiness: 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
The only vagina that drives mehn crazy is the lamborghini, ferrari, bugatti, aston martin, rolls royce, maybach etc. Riding them gives a remarkable pleasure no woman can give

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by suxy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
paya1:

very true
are you serious??
tell me more
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by ugohdignity111(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Inukwa m!!!!

Vagina Analysis
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by shilenji(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Vagina is a piece of meat surrounded by hairs and a deep slippery hole...which of course has consumed men and produced men!

Eg..pics below
thanks very muxh for the enlightenment, I really appreciate and I will hold on to your explanation and pic for the rest of my life,keep on doing the good work.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by Gentle0wavez: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
some men don't like it very tight
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by Rexology: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
This great.
How " Original" is your Honey? I need 100% pure honey
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rexology:

How " Original" is your Honey? I need 100% pure honey
100% original, I stopped taking sugar and eat honey everyday so I wouldn't sell what I won't be able to eat as well. A trial will convince you.
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by lennsmart(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Possiblegee:
sugar dey am?
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by Rexology: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

100% original, I stopped taking sugar and eat honey everyday so I wouldn't sell what I won't be able to eat as well. A trial will convince you.
Where is your location? and how much do you sell a litre?
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rexology:

Where is your location? and how much do you sell a litre?
I replied your mail, do check it. By the way, the homey comes in 5 litres upward. I won't have in 1 litre till I'm back in Lagos. Where are you located?
Re: 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. by Emilokoiyawon: 12:55am On Jun 18, 2020
CONFIDENT vagina - chai I learn new things everyday on nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.