Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Happy Birthday To My Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To My Daughter (2546 Views)

A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) / Happy Birthday To My Darling Son / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To My Daughter by bjprodint(f): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2020
Happy birthday omotuyi Ayomide Sunshine Nneka.

you came into my life aftera still birth and two miscarriages.

i wish you long life in good health and prosperity.more wisdom and understanding babe.i love you.
my babe is 6years old today

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by fati2001(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2020
happy birthday

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2020
happy Birthday little princess llnp.God bless her

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by Mariangeles(f): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2020
Happy birthday to your princess.
May she always be happy

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by teemotee: 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
happy birthday to the baby. una resemble oh.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by Greatzeus(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Happy hearty birthday to your daughter,May God be with her and make her great in life, cheers.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by DenreleDave(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Greatzeus:
Wow Op,you created a thread that has nothing to do with begging? shocked that's new,way to go girl grin
Happy hearty birthday to your daughter,May God be with her and make her great in life, cheers.

Zeus stop that
Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by bjprodint(f): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Greatzeus:
Wow Op,you created a thread that has nothing to do with begging? shocked that's new,way to go girl grin
joyce! ignore the fool,his generation will beg for help and will not see.as you spoilt my mood,may God almighty spoil your life,i wish you everything that i have passed through in life but yours will be different as you will never find help.mention me again,jobless fool
Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by ClownPrinceOfPi: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Greatzeus:
You are the human representation of senselessness and ineffectual mental averageness.Must you be a freakin spoil show? Abi is it the Op's fault you have a bitter life? Mr.man You having the ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent no matter how highly placed you are.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by ClownPrinceOfPi: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
bjprodint:
joyce! ignore the fool,his generation will beg for help and will not see.as you spoilt my mood,may God almighty spoil your life,i wish you everything that i have passed through in life but yours will be different as you will never find help.mention me again,jobless fool
Madam just chillax don't make life tougher for him.Just allow you and your daughter enjoy the day.In the multitude of people there are abundance of fools.I pray your daughter will be great and never have to go through anything you suffered to make life comfortable for her and her younger ones.Just don't allow unfortunate beings spoil your mood.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by bjprodint(f): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:

Madam just chillax don't make life tougher for him.Just allow you and your daughter enjoy the day.In the multitude of people there are abundance of fools.I pray your daughter will be great and never have to go through anything you suffered to make life comfortable for her and her younger ones.Just don't allow unfortunate beings spoil your mood.
i wont.God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Happy Birthday to your princess. I wish her a of heaven's blessings.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by Pejudear(f): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wow. Happy glorious birthday to ur princess. May she be great and be what God says she will be. Note fruitful years ahead. June babies are ALWAYS great. Enjoy ur day princess and don't forget to send our cake.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by zyzxx(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
KimberlyWest:
Happy Birthday to your princess. I wish her a of heaven's blessings.
kim... How far now, why did you leave us hanging now

Can you send hiccup to me on Whatsap and I should make payment with Recharge card?
Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by comtem2011: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
bjprodint:
Happy birthday omotuyi Ayomide Sunshine Nneka.

you came into my life aftera still birth and two miscarriages.

i wish you long life in good health and prosperity.more wisdom and understanding babe.i love you.
my babe is 6years old today
she will live to fulfill deśtiny.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by bjprodint(f): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
comtem2011:
she will live to fulfill deśtiny.
amen
Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
zyzxx:
kim... How far now, why did you leave us hanging now

Can you send hiccup to me on Whatsap and I should make payment with Recharge card?

Long story.

Please send me a message on whatsapp. 08120912480
Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by myfan: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
That Greatzeus and MrBanner are the biggest fools on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by myfan: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Happy birthday to your daughter ma.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by Hathor5(f): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Cute girl! kiss
A very happy birthday. smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 18, 2020
Timbers
Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by Kobojunkie: 4:46am On Jun 18, 2020
She is cute! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 18, 2020
bjprodint:
I have quoted this your wicked over reaction to the man's post for future reference when you will come back to beg as usual. So would-be helpers will know the kind of person that you are. I sincerely hope that you will not beg again smiley

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by bjprodint(f): 6:08am On Jun 18, 2020
ModelX:

I have quoted this your wicked over reaction to the man's post for future reference when you will come back to beg as usual. So would-be helpers will know the kind of person that you are. I sincerely hope that you will not beg again smiley
thank you for quoting me my dear,hope u quoted all his insults on all my thrends too.dont worry i will never beg again.because you will be next to beg.i have quoted u too.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by SweetCunt97(f): 7:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Too many negative comments here. @Op you should have ignored the guy, many of them are envious you got help here.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by Greatzeus(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2020
myfan:
That Greatzeus and MrBanner are the biggest fools on Nairaland.
Look at this unrepentant beggar,I am always against your lots on nairaland. I am not against genuine people who need help but against lazy a ss useless God forsaken scammers like you. A grown a as man begging to feed his family, useless man,shame on you. I am not the one responsible for your miserable existence,don't transfer your aggression to me. Mu mu tongue

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by Greatzeus(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2020
bjprodint:
[s]joyce! ignore the fool,his generation will beg for help and will not see.as you spoilt my mood,may God almighty spoil your life,i wish you everything that i have passed through in life but yours will be different as you will never find help.mention me again,jobless fool
[/s]
It was a joke,I think it was out of place and I modified it immediately. I even prayed for your daughter but you now cursing up and down.
We are waiting for your next story,may be hurricane will carry your pot of soup away this time. grin

7 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by Houseofglam7(f): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Greatzeus:
[left][/left][/s]
It was a joke,I think it was out of place and I modified it immediately. I even prayed for your daughter but you now cursing up and down. No wonder you are cursed yourself,you this shameless good for nothing begger.
Shameless woman with no pride, begging up and down. Now I know why you keep begging,you are a horrible person,no wonder favour is far from, no wonder you live in abject poverty,I am sure your life will keep getting worse.
We are waiting for your next story,may be hurricane will carry your pot of soup away this time,thief grin
I was gonna come for your jugular.....but the hurricane carrying the pot of soup part got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy well played Zeus.....well played cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Damn you're savage cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by ThatKING(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
bjprodint:
thank you for quoting me my dear,hope u quoted all his insults on all my thrends too.dont worry i will never beg again.because you will be next to beg.i have quoted u too.
I sent you a pm. Kindly reply
Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by myfan: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Greatzeus:

Look at this unrepentant beggar,I am always against your lots on nairaland. I am not against genuine people who need help but against lazy a ss useless God forsaken scammers like you. A grown a as man begging to feed his family, useless man,shame on you. I am not the one responsible for your miserable existence,don't transfer your aggression to me. Mu mu tongue

It's usually not difficult to spot when an idiott speaks. You are just an example.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Daughter by SALTandFIRE: 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
myfan:

It's usually not difficult to spot when an idiott speaks. You are just an example.
the point is are an international begger like denreledave or not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Account Balance On The 22nd Of December Will Make You Shed Tears (photo). / The "detached" Nigerian Husband / Can Not Being Intimate Throughout In Pregnancy Prolong Labour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.