Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Chioma Speaks On Her Breakup With Davido - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chioma Speaks On Her Breakup With Davido (320 Views)

Chioma Speaks On Her Breakup With Davido / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Speaks On Her Breakup With Davido by Exceljunior: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Chioma Avril Rowland, fiancee of performer Davido has opened up on supposed break in her relationship with the artist.

Well known Nigerian Chef, Chioma Avril Rowland has at last ended her quietness on bits of gossip that being manhandled by Davido.
READ MORE
https://www.exceltv.com.ng/2020/06/chioma-at-long-last-talk-on-battling.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ladies We Meet Online 2 / How To Make Out For The First Time Ever & Enjoy Every Moment Of It / Our Relationship Was An Entanglement But My Feet Refused To Move- By Aggie Keke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.