Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting (40697 Views)

State Police: 20 Governors’ Decisions Ready For NEC May – NGF / Bagudu: Why APC Governors Are Pushing For NEC Meeting / APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by sammieking2017(m): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2020
Hope this is not the same Ajimobi that we heard he was using ventilator to survive
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Masterkernel1:

You're saying that a court of competent jurisdiction's verdict is illegal? you've never been charged with contempt before.

Your emotions doesn't change the law, thanks.

If you know me,you won't say this.I am one of the topmost legal pundits here.I predicted the victory of uzodinma at the apex court and many more.I am not challenging the jurisdiction of the court or its order.don't muddle up issues.a court can be right or wrong,they are humans afterall..

But the order affirming oshiomhole removal is wrong going by the apc constitution and established statutes.trust me the supreme court will upturn it.I hope I'll see you when that happens
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Gaidom and Ipob can now go and fvck themselves.

BREAKING: Victor Giadom Takes Over As APC’s Acting Nat’l Chairman

https://oyinbosblog.com.ng/2020/06/17/breaking-victor-giadom-takes-over-as-apcs-acting-natl-chairman/

pussylicker
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Masterkernel1: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginFinder:

It's written all over your post. For you guys its always a Yoruba vs Northerner power tussle when it is not really so.

If a sitting governor is removed by a lower court, and the decision is upheld all the way to the supreme court, are all the actions taken by the governor during the appeal period automatically rendered invalid

Oooh! Written all over my post (Laughing). I'm sorry if my narrative hurts your political perspective. We're talking of an impending law suit, example... If there's a claim on a property, and a lawsuit is initiated, and a stay of execution is given, selling it to another individual or entity is void because there's a "stay of execution" it doesn't mean you can't still reside while challenging the suit.

How can Oshiomhole affirm a Chairman, after he was suspended by the ward? The lower court affirmed it, followed by Appeal Court.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by mila1121(m): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
The same nonsense happening in Nigeria everyday
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Masterkernel1: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

If you know me,you won't say this.I am one of the topmost legal pundits here.I predicted the victory of uzodinma at the apex court and many more.I am not challenging the jurisdiction of the court or its order.don't muddle up issues.a court can be right or wrong,they are humans afterall..

But the order affirming oshiomhole removal is wrong going by the apc constitution and established statutes.trust me the supreme court will upturn it.I hope I'll see you when that happens

Ummm ... Are you saying the Lower Court and Appeal Court didn't consider the APC Constitution as a criterion while passing verdict?

Kindly... Screenshot the section of the APC constitution that stipulates that ward cannot suspend a national officer.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Pacesetter123(m): 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
ojaysam25:

very true,but for now oshomole should be remove from the equation.
Hahahahaha,ok.ooo
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Ummm ... Are you saying the Lower Court and Appeal Court didn't consider the APC Constitution as a criterion while passing verdict?

Kindly... Screenshot the section of the APC constitution that stipulates that ward cannot suspend a national officer.

I will get back to you when I get there
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Cosbyrich: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Who worship Northerners? Igbos! Oga... Go and eat.

How can a man (Oshiomhole) who was suspended by his ward affirm the appointment of a deputydeputy in the face of stay of execution? He was sacked based on ward suspension, and in fact as it stands now, we're watching, I don't have any interest in who becomes the Chairman.

He told you that you worship the Northerners too much and you are feigning ignorance.
Your asslicking of the Northerners since independence is appalling.
Look at it here and defend why you have betrayed the South for so long.

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Moneywirer: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
ojaysam25:
This is the perfect time for obaseki to finish him off....if they are truly discrepancies in his certificate,then he should defect to PDP,Endorse a candidate...with Edo people on his side he will be remembered has an ex governor who trade his position to send oshomole and godfatherism into a state of oblivion in Edo state.

I like the script you wrote.
Now here's mine: Obaseki ends Oshiomhole's reign as Edo state godfather, then his own reign kicks off as the new godfather.
A point then comes when Obaseki's puppet governor is no more comfortable with the godfather's demand..... Boom a fresh war ensues and the cycle never ends.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Masterkernel1: 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

I will get back to you when I get there

Better.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by SocialJustice: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:
Is it the same Ajimobi that some news are saying he is in coma?
He has taken over while in coma.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Corporate2020:
Obaseki is a clown. He used the Court to suspend Oshiomhole only for Ajimobi to take over. Oshiomhole and Ajimobi, two sides on the same Coin which is in Tinubu's pocket. Tinubu imposed Ajimobi as Deputy Chairman, South despite opposition. So, Ajimobi will not go against Tinubu's interest as long as both interests do not clash.

That is why Tinubu is miles ahead. Obaseki, Oyegun and other clowns in their camp had only one Strategy which is to remove Oshiomhole. They had no Plan-B nor Plan-C. It took them so long to remove Oshiomhole such that Oshiomhole already did too much damage to Obaseki's camp. Tinubu had several plans, while Oshiomhole was fighting suspension, Tinubu picked another loyalist who recently failed and has no followership and position him to take over from Oshiomhole temporarily.

When it is time to select another substantial party Chairman, I am 100% sure that it is going to be handpicked by Tinubu just the same way he handpicked Bisi Akande (Acting) John Oyegun, Adams Oshiomhole and Ajimobi (Acting) despite opposition from political noise makers and kindergarten. The Jagaban does not make noise.
Adele, make the jagaban carry security agents go rig the election now
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by tillaman(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

That's the fact, bro I have toured around the federation, I can tell u things about people. Is not all about hate. After all I have friends across, but afonjas always worship one idiotic godfather than a sound and intelligent man. Go to the East, where is Arthur Nzeribe, Iwuanyanwu, Uba brother, Chimaroke, etc, we don't believe in bowing to one idiot all bcs of godfatherism. Even when Adams and Obaseki started their issue, afonjas started seen as betrayal, see we worship no modafaka. Go and ask
godfatherism is not peculiar to one tribe bro, maybe SE folks are woke and their eyes are clear but some parts of SW are woke too Oyo state is an example!!
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Educhelssy: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
But this niggarrr dey use ventilator na

I too like this guys sha
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Correcto: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
You have time. I hope you earn from this.
Corporate2020:
Obaseki is a clown. He used the Court to suspend Oshiomhole only for Ajimobi to take over. Oshiomhole and Ajimobi, two sides on the same Coin which is in Tinubu's pocket. Tinubu imposed Ajimobi as Deputy Chairman, South despite opposition. So, Ajimobi will not go against Tinubu's interest as long as both interests do not clash.

That is why Tinubu is miles ahead. Obaseki, Oyegun and other clowns in their camp had only one Strategy which is to remove Oshiomhole. They had no Plan-B nor Plan-C. It took them so long to remove Oshiomhole such that Oshiomhole already did too much damage to Obaseki's camp. Tinubu had several plans, while Oshiomhole was fighting suspension, Tinubu picked another loyalist who recently failed and has no followership and position him to take over from Oshiomhole temporarily.

When it is time to select another substantial party Chairman, I am 100% sure that it is going to be handpicked by Tinubu just the same way he handpicked Bisi Akande (Acting) John Oyegun, Adams Oshiomhole and Ajimobi (Acting) despite opposition from political noise makers and kindergarten. The Jagaban does not make noise.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by bejeria101(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
How many chairman una go get? This is shocking.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Hakintoyey(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
ojaysam25:
This is the perfect time for obaseki to finish him off....if they are truly discrepancies in his certificate,then he should defect to PDP,Endorse a candidate...with Edo people on his side he will be remembered has an ex governor who trade his position to send oshomole and godfatherism into a state of oblivion in Edo state.

Defect to PDP and endorse a candidate. What does that make him. He will automatically beome godfather
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
concerned99:

Look you guys are missing the point, a divided south can not achieve anything. The north are not ready to leave power so they will keep mute and allow you to kill apc the party yourself, then leave the dead body for you so they can support their brothers in another party. If the southwest wins the apc ticket the south east and south south will rather vote Pdp even if the party fields a northerner. So its a win win situation for the north. Look at katsina the presidents home town and see the way the northerners have started to rebuke the apc party including other states in the north. We say the northerners are not well read, then why are they so savvy when it comes the political dynamics of this country.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Harrynight(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
smartval:

Obaseki is taking the lead now

More troubles for Oshiomole

gringringrin
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Ghokes(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Constituted Authority himself
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by slivertongue: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

How is he an impostor? Why do you like talking carelessly? Did you not see when the nwc empowered him or are you ignorant of the apc constitution?. You are not ok

did a man in ' coma' direct that such a statement sud be issued? will the so called meeting hold in the hospital? will a covid19 person chair a meeting? APC sud stop making mockery of a serious process and unite. PDPs crisis started like this and u know the end result
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by emmanuelbrown26: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
tillaman:
godfatherism is not peculiar to one tribe bro, maybe SE folks are woke and their eyes are clear but some parts of SW are woke too Oyo state is an example!!
U are right somehow baba, but I don't see godatherism going out of afonja land very soon. Like I said before, I have toured round the federation, I HV mingled with the whole tribes, but west are not ready to let go of godfatherims. The worst place is Lagos, they afonjas in Lagos are ready to kill or get killed bcs of one godfatherism. When ambode was out casted, I expected him to fight like a man, he just chickened out and afonjas sumpported the same godfather. This is damn bad, they really HV to wake up
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
slivertongue:

did a man in ' coma' direct that such a statement sud be issued? will the so called meeting hold in the hospital? will a covid19 person chair a meeting? APC sud stop making mockery of a serious process and unite. PDPs crisis started like this and u know the end result

Hilliard is acting on his behalf
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by tillaman(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

U are right somehow baba, but I don't see godatherism going out of afonja land very soon. Like I said before, I have toured round the federation, I HV mingled with the whole tribes, but west are not ready to let go of godfatherims. The worst place is Lagos, they afonjas in Lagos are ready to kill or get killed bcs of one godfatherism. When ambode was out casted, I expected him to fight like a man, he just chickened out and afonjas sumpported the same godfather. This is damn bad, they really HV to wake up
you are very correct bro, it’s the bitter truth especially the Lagos part, more like Tinubu induced the air they breath cause if it is not hypnosis no one in their right senses would be ready to die over a thieving godfather
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by emmanuelbrown26: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
tillaman:
you are very correct bro, it’s the bitter truth especially the Lagos part, more like Tinubu induced the air they breath cause if it is not hypnosis no one in their right senses would be ready to die over a thieving godfather
Why I'm so pained is the way the same useless people begs as if they don't know the road to their godfather's house. I'm pained bcs of their liability and nuisance to the environment, infact I'm still pain
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Corporate2020:

SW cannot produce Party chairman and the same time president. Abokki is smatter than you
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by tillaman(m): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

Why I'm so pained is the way the same useless people begs as if they don't know the road to their godfather's house. I'm pained bcs of their liability and nuisance to the environment, infact I'm still pain
the kind of protest going on in uptown lately can never happen here in Nigeria because we are too scared to talk and selfish too even those that are ready to go out there will be discouraged or pulled back with the vibe they will be getting from the same lazy folks that won’t participate, an American woman called out Nigerians on her page, she said some Nigerians were calling black Americans lazy and all sort of names that if they had the opportunity to be in uptown they would be making a lot of money and all, the woman was so mad that she put us in our place, in her words I was able to pick out some points which were so painfully true! She said we Nigerians are very docile like a castrated Swine, she ended her gospels by saying for us to think of going to another man’s land to find greener pastures explains a lot about the situation of things in our country and that why can’t we stay back and fix it, she said the opportunities/privileges we Africans are enjoying in America today are because the black folks choose to fight back and take what’s rightfully theirs!! She made a lot of point bro and I no fit just dey cry
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by slivertongue: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

Hilliard is acting on his behalf

OK. is that what ur constitution says? is ita superior to shaibu? is it not dep chair south and in his absence dep.chairman North?
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
slivertongue:

OK. is that what ur constitution says? is ita superior to shaibu? is it not dep chair south and in his absence dep.chairman North?

Yes the next ranking officers from the south will always take over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated / President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today / Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.