Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? (67495 Views)

My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by tightpussy156: 9:04am On Jun 21, 2020
you are a proper mugu.i don't no there are still big fools in this 21st century.you bought a girl phone to win her heart or what.you don't no she will take u for a fool.if you want to give a gift give at ur own free will not you are giving for her to love you.yiu go out urself for one chance.you were busy forming Mr nice guy when one Bobo they Bleep the bitch wide stinks pussy to red.guy u Bleep up.u be complete mumu.you are a disgrace to real men.see if u have an opportunity collect back ur phone you don't owe any fucking bitch something.except u choose to be a fool forever.truth been told the bitch go they tell are friends say u be complete mugu.that is for sure.the girl play on ur feeling an see u as a goat.pant u never see.no go commit suicide.be careful make the bitch no shout rape bf u no it they burn u to ashes.the girl go celebrate big time for ur stupidity.story like this don happen before.who quotes me hug transformer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by highfaculty(m): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2020
stanliwise:

The worst thing anyone can do is to give people gift because you are in a relationship with them and not because they worth it, and if things goes sour you then want your gift back. undecided

First thing first, you gave her the phone as a gift, let it be, the most immature thing you can do is for you to collect it back.

She owes you nothing for buying her a phone and don’t expect she behaves like the way you wanted.

Next time don’t act angry if she misbehaves, it only shows your immaturity and high level of frustration. If a girl finds out their actions frustrates you then you are done for. Act angry only when she is trying to play with your intelligence or don’t keep to what she promised or when she does something physical to you. Other games of silent and not answering calls shouldn’t make you act angry even if you are truely angry. If e too pain just simply state it to her in a calm tone once and leave it.

She asked you for something and the worst reply you gave her in this context is that let’s see. I call it timid. Simply tell her you don’t have the money or you can‘t get it now and don’t promise her any date. Giving a girl is your decision and purely your decision don’t let anyone push you.

Now she has the guts to ask you for phones and slippers, mirror same energy and guts and ask her exactly what you want, if you want a relationship, be bold and brazen. Ask her! If she don’t want to agree to your terms then fine you too act lackadaisical to her own terms too.

Stop feeling low and ashamed your are been played, if she is telling her friends what you think then let it be. Once bitten twice shy.

From now stop putting her only in your basket, be open minded and seek any other female available.

Please give her just the same attention she gives you. If she start showing 40% readiness, then you too 40%. Just ensure you sometimes take the lead in doing thing and wait for her to reciprocate before another one.

Please please leave the phone for her. Next time she does something obviously wrong, I mean obviously wrong which doesn’t warrant a physical reaction just jejely call her and tell her without any show of anger in your face. Then forget it. Only in cases where issues are severe you should act angrily. E.g she cheat on you or lie to you or steal from you or implicate you. Aside this moment don’t act angrily in front of a girl it gives her a sense of Unnecessary importance And shows your frustration.

Next time don’t ever give people something in-expectation that they would behave nicely, the best moment to give someone a gift is when you realized they need it, either because you noticed it or they inform you about it. At all cost avoid giving people things that are not necessary especially when it come to a girl that thinks you admire her. And your giving should be based on your own agreement not out of persuasion.

Girl are complicated

You made some salient points but some no follow at all.
Good advise that he shouldn't buy a gift and decides to collect it back because the girl misbehaves. But truth be told, he bought it for a reason and since the reason wasn't achieved, he is free to collect it.

Talking about frustration, showing or not showing his frustration has nothing to do with what is happening. Saying he isn't matured is even d most annoying thing to talk sef.... It depends really on the purpose.

4 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by highfaculty(m): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2020
WeedSeller:

To hell with "maturity" being emphasized by some monikers above.

Maturity doesn't really count in this case. At some point in every man's life, you have to put maturity in confinement and act like a mad man. (mad man in the context of not accepting shits)

Be wise. Advices are the easiest to give on a faceless forum most esp from people who would definitely do worse and won't even bother to seek public approval before collecting back.

This is what practically happens when men allow love to becloud their brain too fast.
You and Emotional trauma would definitely be 5/6 for months everytime you remember you don fall mugu. Girl legit use you catch Cruise.

Whatever decision you take at the end kindly make sure it doesn't portend any physical harm.

God bless you brother... You wise.

I read someone talking about "maturity" and "frustration" and I just feel disgusted.

Don't like her know you are angry blah blah blah.

That should only apply to your wife or someone so dear to you.... Not some random ingrates

3 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by stanliwise(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2020
highfaculty:

You made some salient points but some no follow at all.
Good advise that he shouldn't buy a gift and decides to collect it back because the girl misbehaves. But truth be told, he bought it for a reason and since the reason wasn't achieved, he is free to collect it.

Talking about frustration, showing or not showing his frustration has nothing to do with what is happening. Saying he isn't matured is even d most annoying thing to talk sef.... It depends really on the purpose.
I made a very clear statement at the beginning of my post. If it was a gift then let it be. And I also mentioned giving people gift because they are worth it. Not as a marker that they are in a relationship with you.
The OP made a terrible decision with his gift and now he wants it. He is no better than the girl he calls a player because he himself had some ulterior motive behind his gift. As a luck would outrun him he didn’t get what he hoped for. Next time buy people things because they earn it. Not because you expect to control their behavior.

He is free to collect his gift but that would be trading maturity for material. Whatever is important let him go for it.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by highfaculty(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2020
mutantninja:
bro forget what anyone tells you, as long as it's a phone above 10k, collect it back else you're a big f00l... you're not in America and she's not a classic girl.. if you see a classic girl you will know... collect back your phone or forever remain a big fool.

The sweetest feeling on earth is collecting back what you gave your cheater.... that way no one loses... i remember when i collected back x10 of a cheater girlfriend and all the good things I gave her... i felt very even... collect back your phone bro and reward any female friend you know that has been nice and hard working... don't be a f00l.. you haven't even gain anything from this girl yet you're buying her a phone Jesus! in fact falsely get accused of stealing that same phone you bought for her guys will burn you to death and she'll laugh at you because you are a fool....

To any guy reading this, collect back the phone, car, etc you gave to a cheater as long as the deal (relationship either sexual/not etc) does not favor you.. can you let your fellow nigga cheat you? you will carry gun but you let a female use your head..... collect it back... you can trick her the same way she tricked you to buy the phone.. just tell her the police is doing an investigation of the phone from where you bought it from that you need to use it to verify.. remove the sim and give her...

Quote me and tell me how it went when you finish collecting back your phone from the girl..

You be wise man, brother
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by highfaculty(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2020
goodysb:
Hey guys, update on the matter, I asked her to go out with me and she said she's not going. She's playing smart.

Look for a way to collect it.
Weda u guys go out or not... Just collect it.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by mylove4God(f): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2020
stanliwise:

Wise saying * thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by zedegit: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's a normal rule to kiss people's butt cheek when you need something from them. Guys do it, girls do it.

@Op you simply used her need to try to get her to be with you but things don't work that way.

Take her phone in public and she shouts Ole Ole, and boys catch you and set you on fire, wetin u go tell your God?

Leave him. Most of the guys advising him to collect are waiting for his barbecued body in crime section.

It will soon grace front page. People have forgotten quickly what happened to Aluu boys that year.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by highfaculty(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2020
BlackSheep10:
Guys, I always tell my friends and other guys around me that giving when it comes to ladies you have interest in should be willing. Giving to ladies ( even if you are a cheerful giver) should not be to impress or thinking you can win her heart with that because its set some tunes to ladies especially the materialistic ones.

Every guy seeking a relationship owes no lady any dime. The only lady a guy is responsible for is his wife not any girlfriend. Helping a girlfriend should be at the guys discretion and free will.

I as a person can never tolerate a girl with this ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY, thinking once you show interest in them or keen on a relationship, they are now your responsibility, No! Until you are married, you and your parents/guardian should be responsible for yourself.

Its time guys wake up and stop promoting this mentality in majority of our ladies and stop polluting the society.

Asking a lady out is the expected norms in our society which I am against and of the opinion that since emotion does not choose gender before setting in place ( the guy can be attracted first or the lady first) both parties should be able to express freely without any discrimination from the society.

Since a relationship involves both parties benefiting, the ladies should please stop giving the impression of doing the guy a favour by dating him therefore manipulating his feelings by providing for their needs.

Ask a lady out and she is not interested, take a walk. Before you get down the road you will meet more ladies. Don't be desperate so as to avoid stories that touch or giving them an excuse for exploiting you.

Guys please stop. Once she is telling you there are guys out there willingly to do whatever she asks for, have a second thought because she is planing on manipulating you, getting control of the relationship and making you see her as a trophy. I once asked a lady of this thought " can you date yourself" she was quite dumb for a while and started saying nonsense.

Ladies you are not doing us a favour by dating us. We are both doing each other favours which should be mutual.

Mind you, most of this material girls offers nothing in the relationship except sex, nothing else and they expect you to show them you love them buy giving money and buying things they can't afford. Sex for money is an illegal profession which shouldn't be incorporated into our relationships.

You just too wise.

This is my complete thought. I wish everyone can read this!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Bigdanns(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2020
She behaving that way is called, prematurity abi??
Is she a child that she can't tell if her actions will cause pains to someone??

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2020
goodysb:

It's going to be in a public space... You have a point bro.

If she had succeeded with the N4k, next story is that her mum is in the hospital.

Never you expect a new friend to be extremely nice to you.

It's a trap.

Friendship takes months.

A Nigerian girl cannot call you 3 times a day unless both of you have been together for many months. And she sees a future.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Cabi1: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2020
Please oo am about going into a relationship (dating) with a girlie....Experts in the house should help me with tips on how to survive before I end up acting like this Op....
N/B :am a first timer

Secondly,pls how can I know or detect a cheating babe....cos I find it almost impossible...
For example if am at home maybe relaxing or so ..then my babe dey another guy huz,how I wan take know say she dey cheat with another guy ?? cos am not following her anyway she will be going.

Thirdly,wat is being referred as a cheat? sleeping with another guy?? or flirting
when can we really say that a girl is a cheat??

make una no laugh me oo abeg,I dey learn work oo
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by mutantninja: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2020
Cabi1:
Please oo am about going into a relationship (dating) with a girlie....Experts in the house should help me with tips on how to survive before I end up acting like this Op....
N/B :am a first timer

Secondly,pls how can I know or detect a cheating babe....cos I find it almost impossible...
For example if am at home maybe relaxing or so ..then my babe dey another guy huz,how I wan take know say she dey cheat with another guy ?? cos am not following her anyway she will be going.

Thirdly,wat is being referred as a cheat? sleeping with another guy?? or flirting
when can we really say that a girl is a cheat??

make una no laugh me oo abeg,I dey learn work oo
Just look for redflags: Lying, words don't match her actions and your gut feeling.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Cabi1: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2020
mutantninja:

Just look for redflags: Lying, words don't match her actions and your gut feeling.

it's kinda difficult to achieve that
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Cabi1: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2020
mutantninja:

abeg between beautiful babes and non beautiful or average babes which one dey cheat and lie pass??

and I think girls are smart as well they can match their words with their actions if they want to naw....
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by mutantninja: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2020
Cabi1:

abeg between beautiful babes and non beautiful or average babes which one dey cheat and lie pass??

and I think girls are smart as well they can match their words with their actions if they want to naw....
You can never know... but i only get attracted to very beautiful girls...
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Cabi1: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2020
mutantninja:

You can never know... but i only get attracted to very beautiful girls...

na wa oo
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by thinkmoney(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2020
goodysb:

It's going to be in a public space... You have a point bro.
You don chop her? How many times.
Don't collect the phone from her, but u fit arrange for the phone to get smashed by a car tire. lobatan
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Prof0fficial: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2020
Take my words.

be it outdoor or indoors,
don't risk collecting "HER PHONE" even if you have the receipt in your name. bet me she will deny you and accuse you. girls are smarter to most guys, and she has already outsmarted you. the first mistake was giving out what you find dificult to forfeit or giving out with expectations.

just take your lessons and move on
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Jarryking: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
goodysb:

She's not here.

She could be
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by BlackSheep10: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
highfaculty:

You just too wise.
This is my complete thought. I wish everyone can read this!!!!
Boss, no one is wise. we have a brain for a reason.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by BlackSheep10: 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
darediamond:

Of all you rightly said, you get it wrong @ the emboldened
Relationship must be mutual so also Marriage and Matrimonial Life of the the Couple.
That the Man is the Head of the Family does not now mean the Wife Should not work to at least provides 40% of what the Family needs.

Never should you as an Husband to be marry a woman whom can not comfortably feeds herself.

Never should you as a Guy/Man/Hussy to be marry a woman who has Husband-Duty or Liability Mentality.

The Manness in a woMan gender names calls for SERIOUS Resposibilities before and after Marrige towards her Man/Guy/Husband to be.
So before you marry Her, you make sure she is a well trained Lady that knows and understand what Matrimony really calls for on her part.

That you have become his wife do not now mean He Should be the Sole Provider of all your needs and Children.

NEVER.
You yourself must WORK TO MAKE MONEY TO SPEND BY YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND!!!!
IT IS A MUST FOR ANY LADY/WIFE THAT WOULD REFER TO HERSELF AS RESPONSIBLE.

I understand bro. thanks
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by kalajina(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
nobody forced to give it to her. so if you can afford it leave it and move on
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by olajonzin(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
dat can't happen bro....since he is the bought for her
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by latiephwald(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
stanliwise:

The worst thing anyone can do is to give people gift because you are in a relationship with them and not because they worth it, and if things goes sour you then want your gift back. undecided

First thing first, you gave her the phone as a gift, let it be, the most immature thing you can do is for you to collect it back.

She owes you nothing for buying her a phone and don’t expect she behaves like the way you wanted.

Next time don’t act angry if she misbehaves, it only shows your immaturity and high level of frustration. If a girl finds out their actions frustrates you then you are done for. Act angry only when she is trying to play with your intelligence or don’t keep to what she promised or when she does something physical to you. Other games of silent and not answering calls shouldn’t make you act angry even if you are truely angry. If e too pain just simply state it to her in a calm tone once and leave it.

She asked you for something and the worst reply you gave her in this context is that let’s see. I call it timid. Simply tell her you don’t have the money or you can‘t get it now and don’t promise her any date. Giving a girl is your decision and purely your decision don’t let anyone push you.

Now she has the guts to ask you for phones and slippers, mirror same energy and guts and ask her exactly what you want, if you want a relationship, be bold and brazen. Ask her! If she don’t want to agree to your terms then fine you too act lackadaisical to her own terms too.

Stop feeling low and ashamed your are been played, if she is telling her friends what you think then let it be. Once bitten twice shy.

From now stop putting her only in your basket, be open minded and seek any other female available.

Please give her just the same attention she gives you. If she start showing 40% readiness, then you too 40%. Just ensure you sometimes take the lead in doing thing and wait for her to reciprocate before another one.

Please please leave the phone for her. Next time she does something obviously wrong, I mean obviously wrong which doesn’t warrant a physical reaction just jejely call her and tell her without any show of anger in your face. Then forget it. Only in cases where issues are severe you should act angrily. E.g she cheat on you or lie to you or steal from you or implicate you. Aside this moment don’t act angrily in front of a girl it gives her a sense of Unnecessary importance And shows your frustration.

Next time don’t ever give people something in-expectation that they would behave nicely, the best moment to give someone a gift is when you realized they need it, either because you noticed it or they inform you about it. At all cost avoid giving people things that are not necessary especially when it come to a girl that thinks you admire her. And your giving should be based on your own agreement not out of persuasion.

Girl are complicated
Habaaa... In view of what He narrated, the lady played a very nice game which we all know they do when they want something from guys. She successfully played love game to get the phone she want and you said he shouldn't collect it back. Bro relationship is about give and take, there is not essence in given a lady playing you her need

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by latiephwald(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bro, there are ways you can collect the phone back from her. Take her out, use your phone to take photo tell her to give you her phone to see which one camera clear most. Do as if you have a call and excuse yourself from her till you fine your way. If possible tell her to make order for what she want to Munch or drink. The girl believes she's smart and that's how she will be playing most guys that comes her way.

Note: some ladies do this as mean of daily living just like the Gees.
There are many on social network begging guys for 1k and before you know it they would generate 10k in a day am talking from experience.
They are lazy and tends to use heard earner guys for thier daily needs.
Wise up my man

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by harbeedaymee(f): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
poweredcom:

Truly bro but I got a gal dat does not ask me for anything she has an orientation that she must work for her own money

I fact because of that orientation I dash her money like twice I don't care if it's a waste self but I de try make she fall for me she already like me but it's all about time

She self know say banku must be eaten

So why must you call me "bro" ?

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by templar123: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is no ponzi or any useless pyramid scheme.. Lol so chill I'm not here to sell you any drugs.

Normally i don't post anything about business here i just help out NYSC Corp members.
I'm in the ICT unit. But this is not about nysc.

I'm talking about Google adsense and how you can make cool money through watching little videos. Real money.

For people that don't know what it is,

Google AdSense is a program run by Google through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google.

There's a site that let's you earn money as much as 12 dollars per few minutes video..

Cease the opportunity instead of wasting your data..
You can make up to 100 UDS in a day or even more. Give it a trial, you have nothing to lose.. It's totally free.. Thank me later
Here's the link.
https://aypvideon.club/539261692669243/
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Eshence: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Oga I support you collect back ur phone tell her u want to use her phone to flash ur phone after she gives u d phone tell her u are not giving it back to her that u realize she does not deserve it

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by LudaChriz(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Op we need update tomorrow
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by dchikky: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
Texti65:
Bro..
Like you said invite her over and collect your phone, use force if possible.

She's already seeing you like "maga ".

Guys, don't show love to Nigerian girls, they are evil and heartless.
Treat them like thrash and they. will love you more
I'm taking from experience.
Very wrong .Individuals differs

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.