Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? (67494 Views)

My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by BabbanBura(m): 1:25am On Jun 18, 2020
goodysb:
Hello Everyone, I met this girl about a month ago (same day her phone got missing) and we started talking etc... She usually calls me every morning, afternoon and night(and I would call her back too) using her senior sister's phone... I would get her anything she wants, treated her well.... We would talk and I noticed how she was behaving and thought she'd be straight with me, so I told her I would get her the phone by month end... Not that I couldn't get her the phone the next day but I just purposely delayed it(3 weeks) and when month end came I added extra week to see how she reacts and then I got her the phone but since I got her the phone she just changed and stopped doing all she used to do, I noticed and played along to see where she's heading to... It's more than a week since I got her the phone and I noticed she hasn't changed... I thought about giving her a second chance and then she did something that annoyed me... I sent a very angry voice note and some messages but she didn't reply for about a day and I thought of it and noticed she was playing a game, so I said I would play along too... So I acted dumb and called her to apologize that I said what I said out of anger(To me I really mean it) and explained to her that I listened to the notes and didn't find it interesting (I never did), so what I am doing now is I want to get what I gave her back because noticed a very big change and again because she might be telling her friends that I don chop this guy(which I don't like hearing), so after our argument, I already predicted that she'd want to ask me for something after two days and truly she asked me this morning for money to buy slippers of 4k... I didn't want to show any signs that I am aware of what she's doing.. so I told her.. let's be looking sha (which means I will get it)... So I planned to play along and take her out of our environment to somewhere that's calm, so I would then collect the phone back from her and give her her sim card.

P.s. I predicted it might play out like this but wanted to test her to see... Could have gotten her an iPhone.

I would really appreciate you guys input �

Not nice to collect back what you give out as gift. What did you really want from her? A bleep friend or a wify?
Has she shared herself with you? If yes, what is phone compared with sharing her best with you?
Whatever may be, taking back a gift is no nice thing to do!
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by stanliwise(m): 1:27am On Jun 18, 2020
ibkonekt:

begone i say SIMP
Deep down you know you’re a SIMP but you try to live in denial by acting rude to girls. grin grin angry. Hehehehe I have a lot of you on my list. Please if you respond to this message it mean you’re a frustrated chump looking for pussy

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:29am On Jun 18, 2020
ibkonekt:

Its not about the sex act in itself...its the feeling of taking, dominating and winning from an ego standpoint. whether she enjoys the sex or not is not the guys damn business. he should just bang her and take his phone, dump her ass and block her.
You guys are not getting it. The op simply wanted to buy her. He knew she was in need and used that to lure her into dating him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by BabbanBura(m): 1:29am On Jun 18, 2020
stanliwise:

First thing first, you gave her the phone as a gift, let it be, the most immature thing you can do is for you to collect it back.

She owes you nothing for buying her a phone and don’t expect she behaves like the way you wanted.

Next time don’t act angry if she misbehaves, it only shows your immaturity and high level of frustration. If a girl finds out their actions frustrates you then you are done for. Act angry only when she is trying to play with your intelligence or don’t keep to what she promised or when she does something physical to you. Other games of silent and not answering calls shouldn’t make you act angry even if you are truely angry. If e too pain just simply state it to her in a calm tone once and leave it.

She asked you for something and the worst reply you gave her in this context is that let’s see. I call it timid. Simply tell her you don’t have the money or you can‘t get it now and don’t promise her any date. Giving a girl is your decision and purely your decision don’t let anyone push you.

Now she has the guts to ask you for phones and slippers, mirror same energy and guts and ask her exactly what you want, if you want a relationship, be bold and brazen. Ask her! If she don’t want to agree to your terms then fine you too act lackadaisical to her own terms too.

Stop feeling low and ashamed your are been played, if she is telling her friends what you think then let it be. Once bitten twice shy.

From now stop putting her only in your basket, be open minded and seek any other female available.

Please give her just the same attention she gives you. If she start showing 40% readiness, then you too 40%. Just ensure you sometimes take the lead in doing thing and wait for her to reciprocate before another one.

Please please leave the phone for her. Next time she does something obviously wrong, I mean obviously wrong which doesn’t warrant a physical reaction just jejely call her and tell her without any show of anger in your face. Then forget it. Only in cases where issues are severe you should act angrily. E.g she cheat on you or lie to you or steal from you or implicate you. Aside this moment don’t act angrily in front of a girl it gives her a sense of Unnecessary importance And shows your frustration.

Next time don’t ever give people something in-expectation that they would behave nicely, the best moment to give someone a gift is when you realized they need it, either because you noticed it or they inform you about it. At all cost avoid giving people things that are not necessary especially when it come to a girl that thinks you admire her. And your giving should be based on your own agreement not out of persuasion.

Girl are complicated

Nice one, someone played me this way, and ended up at my mercy wallahi!

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by stanliwise(m): 1:30am On Jun 18, 2020
BabbanBura:

Not nice to collect back what you give out as gift. What did you really want from her? A bleep friend or a wify?
Has she shared herself with you? If yes, what is phone compared with sharing her best with you?
Whatever may be, taking back a gift is no nice thing to do!
Exactly the same thing I think. But some AFCs(Average frustrated chumps) are busy shouting collect the phone, girls are wicked grin grin grin grin

It will only prove your ulterior motive right, if OP needs pussy let him ask directly and stop the shenanigans.

4 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by azamsdgasrtq3et: 3:14am On Jun 18, 2020
BabbanBura:

Nice one, someone played me this way, and ended up at my mercy wallahi!
https://www.memakky.com/2020/06/best-gaming-case-under-3000.html

I have played almost every type of game from the time I got myself an android phone (from back in 2012 till date). Recently for the last 5–6 months, my taste in games have taken a turn and I have been looking for games that are aesthetically pleasing. In this pursuit, I found quite a few games that satisfied my thirst with beautiful visuals, pleasing music and intriguing plots. Below are their names along with the link and a brief description.

Where Shadows Slumber - Although this is a demo version still the concept behind the puzzle was novel. The visuals were minimal and apt. Only thing I didn’t like was the absence of any background music.
Sky Dancer - A modern take on the classic Subway Surfer type endless running games. The visuals and music made this game a delight to play. Oh and you don’t just have to run.
Rocket Duo - Rocket Duo is a fun and challenging game dedicated to boost your concentration, coordination and multitasking skills. Minimalistic game which challenges your brain in a fun way.
2 Cars - A simple game where you have to control 2 cars simultaneously. Control the red car and the blue car at the same time. Collect all the circles and avoid the squares on the road.
Mirror Moves - Sort of like a brain training exercise but nonetheless a good game. Controls can be a little issue still recommended.
Stack - One of my favourites. If you like those no-Internet games, this is a must have. Very clean in design and elegant.
Lonewolf - Ah! How can I forget this one? One of the best stories I’ve come across. Love shooting games, play this one!!
Light House - Increasing difficulty in the puzzles is what makes this game unique. Also the interface is very clean and nicely drawn graphics makes the game attractive to the eyes.
Alto’s Adventure - I included this game just to admire the background music and the stunning visuals. Game play can get a bit monotonous in the later stages but surely worth a shot.
https://www.memakky.com/2020/06/Games-Like-Battle-Prime.html

Mekorama - One of the very early puzzle games that I played and loved for the design. Music, visuals and the puzzles - the developer got almost everything correct with this one. You will fall in love with this game.

https://www.memakky.com/2020/05/offline-games-like-pubg-for-android-and-ios.html

Hope you will find the list satisfactory. I will keep on adding as I play more.

https://www.memakky.com/2020/05/apps-like-tiktok.html

Please suggest any games which you found worth recommending.

Cheers!
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Enugupikin: 6:35am On Jun 18, 2020
stanliwise:
our advice to op will be applied in real life. When people come to report one-sides issues to you try to give them a one sided advice. Because they may have spiced things up. How are we sure OP is not the paranoid type of guy?
That's how u fail exam by assuming what u were not told..u will be more accurate working with what you were told even though they could be error

5 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by stanliwise(m): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2020
Enugupikin:

That's how u fail exam by assuming what u were not told..u will be more accurate working with what you were told even though they could be error
very wrong, please take my advise. Becareful of relationship issues. You labeled a girl you don’t know a scammmer. In real life some guys wey report the girl fit change am for you.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Enugupikin: 7:53am On Jun 18, 2020
stanliwise:
very wrong, please take my advise. Becareful of relationship issues. You labeled a girl you don’t know a scammmer. In real life some guys wey report the girl fit change am for you.
Just like in the law court , the judge works with what is at the table and no need assuming what we don't know..case closed

6 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2020
thesicilian:
I don't think any smart guy would ever be in your shoes bro
burst my head...I have lost couple of girls because of my reply " by next week",, and next week never comes grin

6 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by OKOATA(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2020
stanliwise:
You are an AFC. You buy 4K for someone and she told you she is not doing again. I am laughing hard on you. No girl I ever took serious has ever had the guts to turn me down. Because I have the loyal control for any girl I date. And for me I don’t collect my gift, my gift are purely gift with no ulterior motives. I give girls gift when I like it. I don’t give gift because she look beautiful or because I want them to be with me. God forbid.
Mr alpha male that’s always in loyal control don’t think because I got a 4K phone for a girl means ‘am a stingy man, I could have afforded a bigger phone than that but I have no time for shiit, I just don’t care and that’s me, if a girl wants to play wise I will also play wise, I don’t joke with my money. It’s your own choice if you want to let go to a woman but for me you can’t cheat me.

19 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by mutantninja: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2020
OKOATA:
Mr alpha male that’s always in loyal control don’t think because I got a 4K phone for a girl means ‘am a stingy man, I could have afforded a bigger phone than that but I have no time for shiit, I just don’t care and that’s me, if a girl wants to play wise I will also play wise, I don’t joke with my money. It’s your own choice if you want to let go to a woman but for me you can’t cheat me.
don't mind that guy.. he's a simp... see, collect back when it doesn't suit your deal... relationships are deals.. i swear she'll find you sexy and more attractive and won't want to play you because obviously you've shown her a very attractive trait: NOT LOSING* Even if it's 100 naira biscuit.. collect it back bros.... if you want to play maturity then you have just become a big fool... you're not in America where maturity is admired.... my gf @ uni denied me sex i told her right there to give me back my money "5k" and to open the door that night that I'm booking uber home from this bullshit... guess what? we banged that night to my greatest satisfaction.... there's no honor and maturity in relationships... my dad taught me this.. if you feel a slight discomfort or sense of being cheated, then you're being cheated... try your best to make things fair for yourself... be wise... your mother carried you for 9 good months... don't make her suffer in vain in the name of maturity.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Bright4luv3000: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=goodysb post=90765586]Hello Everyone, I met this girl about a month ago (same day her phone got missing) and we started talking etc... She usually calls me every morning, afternoon and night(and I would call her back too) using her senior sister's phone... I would get her anything she wants, treated her well.... We would talk and I noticed how she was behaving and thought she'd be straight with me, so I told her I would get her the phone by month end... Not that I couldn't get her the phone the next day but I just purposely delayed it(3 weeks) and when month end came I added extra week to see how she reacts and then I got her the phone but since I got her the phone she just changed and stopped doing all she used to do, I noticed and played along to see where she's heading to... It's more than a week since I got her the phone and I noticed she hasn't changed... I thought about giving her a second chance and then she did something that annoyed me... I sent a very angry voice note and some messages but she didn't reply for about a day and I thought of it and noticed she was playing a game, so I said I would play along too... So I acted dumb and called her to apologize that I said what I said out of anger(To me I really mean it) and explained to her that I listened to the notes and didn't find it interesting (I never did), so what I am doing now is I want to get what I gave her back because noticed a very big change and again because she might be telling her friends that I don chop this guy(which I don't like hearing), so after our argument, I already predicted that she'd want to ask me for something after two days and truly she asked me this morning for money to buy slippers of 4k... I didn't want to show any signs that I am aware of what she's doing.. so I told her.. let's be looking sha (which means I will get it)... So I planned to play along and take her out of our environment to somewhere that's calm, so I would then collect the phone back from her and give her her sim card.

P.s. I predicted it might play out like this but wanted to test her to see... Could have gotten her an iPhone.

I would really appreciate you guys inpu. Collect ur phone back
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by OKOATA(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2020
mutantninja:

don't mind that guy.. he's a simp... see, collect back when it doesn't suit your deal... relationships are deals.. i swear she'll find you sexy and more attractive and won't want to play you because obviously you've shown her a very attractive trait: NOT LOSING* Even if it's 100 naira biscuit.. collect it back bros.... if you want to play maturity then you have just become a big fool... you're not in America where maturity is admired.... my gf @ uni denied me sex i told her right there to give me back my money "5k" and to open the door that night that I'm booking uber home from this bullshit... guess what? we banged that night to my greatest satisfaction.... there's no honor and maturity in relationships... my dad taught me this.. if you feel a slight discomfort or sense of being cheated, then you're being cheated... try your best to make things fair for yourself... be wise... your mother carried you for 9 good months... don't make her suffer in vain in the name of maturity.
Nice one grin

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Oyindamolah: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2020
wink[quote author=Karlifate post=90774098][/quote]
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by pizzzy(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2020
First of all you shouldn't have bought her phone at least not within a month of just meeting her. It's not just a lesson for you alone it just shows that you can have and spend money still women will give issues it's not just the broke guys like the society is forcing to believe. WHAT SHOULD YOU DO: up ur game, your dating game i mean. as for collecting the phone if you decide to go down that path do it wisely

7 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by abia111: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2020
Omojayejaye:
To hell with maturity, please trick her and get that phone. Most girls are just manipulative and think they can eat their cake and have it. Baba, I dey overseas and still collected my i-phone back. Someone is trying to help me to sell it, a dude bidded 150k wish I'm yet to consider. Once I sell it I will buy stuffs for the motherless home,and also share the money as a palliative to friends and well wishers that I ignored in the past(ppl need assistance during this corona period), makes me feel better. Na God save me i nearly paid for this girl's tuition in a small Eu country, but the babe insisted on Canada. This is a girl I'm yet to meet physically, I have already wasted alot of funds on her, but I feel good that I was able to get the phone back. Please never buy phones � for girls so far she's not your wife, it's like you are trying to pay or bribe for sex, badt guys dey street wey no dey give nothing and f**k steady, please use your head and be ontop of your GAME. In my own case I was hoping to marry her and I'm glad I dodged a fast moving bullet to my damn head.
So try to trick her and get it back. Please do not date any girl with no business or job. Bless up bro

how did you recover the phone since you were abroad?

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by goodysb: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2020
abia111:

how did you recover the phone since you were abroad?

Wanted to ask him the same question.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by SavageResponse(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2020
goodysb:
Hello Everyone, I met this girl about a month ago (same day her phone got missing) and we started talking etc... She usually calls me every morning, afternoon and night(and I would call her back too) using her senior sister's phone... I would get her anything she wants, treated her well.... We would talk and I noticed how she was behaving and thought she'd be straight with me, so I told her I would get her the phone by month end... Not that I couldn't get her the phone the next day but I just purposely delayed it(3 weeks) and when month end came I added extra week to see how she reacts and then I got her the phone but since I got her the phone she just changed and stopped doing all she used to do, I noticed and played along to see where she's heading to... It's more than a week since I got her the phone and I noticed she hasn't changed... I thought about giving her a second chance and then she did something that annoyed me... I sent a very angry voice note and some messages but she didn't reply for about a day and I thought of it and noticed she was playing a game, so I said I would play along too... So I acted dumb and called her to apologize that I said what I said out of anger(To me I really mean it) and explained to her that I listened to the notes and didn't find it interesting (I never did), so what I am doing now is I want to get what I gave her back because noticed a very big change and again because she might be telling her friends that I don chop this guy(which I don't like hearing), so after our argument, I already predicted that she'd want to ask me for something after two days and truly she asked me this morning for money to buy slippers of 4k... I didn't want to show any signs that I am aware of what she's doing.. so I told her.. let's be looking sha (which means I will get it)... So I planned to play along and take her out of our environment to somewhere that's calm, so I would then collect the phone back from her and give her her sim card.

First class mugu!
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by ehmmy11(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2020
One guy said he is always in "loyal control" of the relationship grin That has to be the biggest fool in West Africa.. Even in America you love so much boyfriends and husband's take their ex gfs and ex wives to court to take back possession of gifts be there forming woke.. It's your money anyway you might as well flush it down the toilet. That guy that almost took a naija girl abroad it's like you don't like your life anymore read experiences of men that did it.. There are naija girls already there and used to the life or get a citizen to marry simple.

To the other guys reading better rise up and wise up no girl is too beautiful for you to refuse giving favours, try it and see the way they will treat you differently with respect cos they got nothing on you.

9 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by emmax27(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
goodysb:

My advise for you is if you're going to get the phone back, please do go with your receipt or prove of evidence that you got the phone, if that girl truely no like you and shouts thief na Fire go fall on you oh, cause girls can be destructive and you can never know who's who

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Texti65:
Bro..
Like you said invite her over and collect your phone, use force if possible.

She's already seeing you like "maga ".

Guys, don't show love to Nigerian girls, they are evil and heartless.
Treat them like thrash and they. will love you more
I'm taking from experience.
don't try this if you have banged her in different styles.
She didn't force you to give her the phone
You willingly did that.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by stanliwise(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
OKOATA:
Thats is you. What I can give I don’t take. If she have it I don’t see it as cheating except she decieved me by lying about what is not real then I rather drain all my energy and collect the gift than let her go.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by stanliwise(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Preshieben:
don't try this if you have banged her in different styles.
She didn't force you to give her the phone
You willingly did that.
sabi guy
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by stanliwise(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
mutantninja:

Take it or leave it. When next you want sex from a girl just go for it and if she see you worthy then you have it. You don’t need to buy them gift. You banged a prostitute.

4 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by stanliwise(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Enugupikin:

Just like in the law court , the judge works with what is at the table and no need assuming what we don't know..case closed
if you are a judge you will send many innocent to prison.

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Skmoda360(m): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Texti65:
Bro..
Like you said invite her over and collect your phone, use force if possible.

She's already seeing you like "maga ".

Guys, don't show love to Nigerian girls, they are evil and heartless.
Treat them like thrash and they. will love you more
I'm taking from experience.
Na true you talk oooo

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Enugupikin: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
stanliwise:
if you are a judge you will send many innocent to prison.
And u will set many murderers and terrorists free is u were a judge undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Lamanii22(f): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Enugupikin:

I don't know why u guys waste your energy and time fuckingg gals hard as a punishment, something they end up enjoying better than u...he should just collect the damn phone and move on

Looooool
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Lamanii22(f): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's a normal rule to kiss people's butt cheek when you need something from them. Guys do it, girls do it.

@Op you simply used her need to try to get her to be with you but things don't work that way.

Take her phone in public and she shouts Ole Ole, and boys catch you and set you on fire, wetin u go tell your God?

Maddo.... Your comment make so much sense

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by femmoy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
U started owing a nigerian lady the moment u ask them out. A very wrong mentality.

9 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Some of these comments...Lmao I'm outside and I'm laughing hard like a mad person. Ona no go kill person for this nairaland o

OP, what happened is both of you played a game and she won like man city vs arsenal

If taking the phone back will make you feel better, then carry on...nothing do you but next time try get sense

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.