Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP (2893 Views)

Betta Edu's Suspension A Welcome Development - Peter Obi / Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC / 2 Months After Joining PDP, Governor Ganduje's Former Deputy Returns To The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by Whiteangel1234: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is clearly a political game it looks fishy and a plot to prevent Obaseki from Joining PDP Until its too late he will likely be disqualify again if Isiaka Ajimobi a known Tinubu man remain the chairman and conduct another primary 10×

At that point Obaseki will be politically destroyed and its too late to join even a small party to contest . I smell treachery and trap

Unless Victor Giadom is the Acting Chairman if Obaseki rejoin APC he will be humiliated , cannot trust another Tinubu stooge Ajimobi

10 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by Africonji: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
I think you are right nwanne. I don't trust those APC demons. If Obaseki doesn't join PDP within the next 48-hrs then he should not be taken seriously.

8 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by Mightyhaiz: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
This is clearly a political game it looks fishy and a plot to prevent Obaseki from Joining PDP Until its too late he will likely be disqualify again if Isiaka Ajimobi a known Tinubu man remain the chairman and conduct another primary 10×

At that point Obaseki will be politically destroyed and its too late to join even a small party to contest . I smell treachery and trap

Unless Victor Giadom is the Acting Chairman if Obaseki rejoin APC he will be humiliated , cannot trust another Tinubu stooge Ajimobi
I think I concur with this.. the real sucker punch is definitely midair.. obaseki must as a matter of urgency join another party and concentrate on his reelection..

6 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by VirginFinder: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
It's just a coincidence... embarassed
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by uniqueboi1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
It's a coincidence.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by Whiteangel1234: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
uniqueboi1:
It's a coincidence.
no why the hurry judgement to suspend Oshiomole less than 6 hrs after Obaseki resign from APC and his decamping to PDP just a step away . All this drama and cancelling of the primary will give him false hope if he go back he will be disqualify again by then its late

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by helinues: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
May be we should ask what influence Wike made at the Appeal court judgement regarding Oshiomole's suspension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by Luckydubby7(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Obaseki will be the one to suffer at the end if he fail join any other party now. I just dey pity him from here.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by xtivin2: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wike+Odili (Mrs)... Ask your phone why powerful people visits him before court judgement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by Babaibejii: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Obaseki to be taken out during the primaries. Mumu guy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by Freeworldbutfre: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:
May be we should ask what influence Wike made at the Appeal court judgement regarding Oshiomole's suspension
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by AroleOduduwa2: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
You Sabi politics
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by Dansuqi: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Let him join sdp or aac
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by WATCHOVER(m): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Obaseki is already in PDP.
Just playing his card calmly
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by fergie001: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:
I gathered Dongban-Mensem gave the verdict.
She is no friend to Wike.

Infact, she nullified Wike's victory in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by fergie001: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:
Let him join sdp or aac
Your comments ehn....
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by helinues: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
fergie001:

I gathered Dongban-Mensem gave the verdict.
She is no friend to Wike.

Infact, she nullified Wike's victory in 2015.

Appeal can deliberately be bought.... SC is the real big deal
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by fergie001: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:

Appeal can deliberately be bought.... SC is the real big deal
Any can be bought.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by helinues: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
fergie001:

Any can be bought.

That was why I pit deliberately.. Politicians can do and undo
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by fergie001: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:

That was why I pit deliberately.. Politicians can do and undo
True.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by slivertongue: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
osho baba tried that trick on Ortom but Ortom took the bull by the horn but Obaseki seem to be lost on the position to take

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
But you guys have been shouting PDP is dead. I don't understand all APC members. Anyone that takes APC serious go enter wahalla.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
But you guys have been shouting PDP is dead. I don't understand all APC members. Anyone that takes APC serious go enter wahalla
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by abc115: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
But you guys have been shouting PDP is dead. I don't understand all APC members. Anyone that takes APC serious go enter wahalla.
If PDP is not dead ,why are they waiting for Obaseki to decamp?

Do you even know any PDP aspirant in Edo guber election?

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by Ajebaba(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Conspiracy theorists everywhere, how does this suspension prevent him from making his choice ?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by jlinkd78(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Accurate prediction. If I were to be Obaseki I will stick with PDP while allow APC confusion to persists and when I win will be at liberty to rejoin APC or remain in PDP
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by techmo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
cool

what more do you guys want OBOshaking to do, he went to beg Wike and Udom to tell PDP to give him automatic ticket, but they calmly told him NO that he should go to Edo PDP to beg them, all Aspirant in PDP Edo refused to step down for him and dared him to contest primaries with them

Now with wicked Ajimobi running things from his hospital bed, Oborshaking go here am hot hot if he remains in APC, his only bet now is SDP

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by uniqueboi1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
no why the hurry judgement to suspend Oshiomole less than 6 hrs after Obaseki resign from APC and his decamping to PDP just a step away . All this drama and cancelling of the primary will give him false hope if he go back he will be disqualify again by then its late

There is wisdom in your words.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Suspension A Plot To Confuse Obaseki From Joining PDP by BlowYourMind: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Only dimwit will claim APC was responsible for appeal court judgement, how will APC decide to throw their party of balance and cause unnecessary drama, I am not surprised, it is coming from yeegbos, tribe of criminals and scammers

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi / Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa / Preliminary estimated Results For 2023 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.