Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 PM

My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now (55187 Views)

My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. / My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man / My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Lastmankc(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Werey, you aborted countless pregnancies and you telling us no insult. May amadioha solder your anus. Don't I coming back for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
incogni2o:

I hope your sister tells you this story someday so you know gow it feels.
Ma sista is not loosed akwuna lyk d afonjress dat full here as corper
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by mrfranky(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
livinbygrace:
Oh boy ,it’s better you marry that girl now else you will regret not doing so later.I was in the same situation twelve years ago and was forming never ready as at then even until now,which comes with lots of regrets and the lady has moved on happily married with children while am still single doing Yuppy guy at over 40yrs old.Even some friends that were not doing very well then,but got married are coand doing well now with their grown up children .
So if the girl really loves you and being an understanding type ,I will advise you go ahead and marry her now.Its hard to find a good woman these days and a man will never be ready for marriage even if you click 50yrs old.
Talking from personal experience .

Thanks man
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Mskrisx(f): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=OkpaAkuEriEri post=90769555]Onuku,it shall end in tearz
If she 1t 2 comot belle n die,beta tears 4 u.
If she no comot belle n die wen bornin, tears 4 u.
If she park join u,.tears upon tears bicos of hungry.
If ur fada dont give u money again,original tear begin.
If she dumped u follow anoda person.ur tears will almost finish 4 ur eyes.because instead 4 u 2 dumped her,she dump u

Anyhw I reasoned it,I sha no it MUST end in tears. grin cheesy

Alaye 4get woman.
Go & huzzle because no be u get dat belle.
Dat belle na format 2 tied u.
1 afonjress almost do am 2 me.I tell her no problems. She parked join me.i com dey blow am 4 free.
Dey chop free yeye pepper stew wen no get test. grin cheesy wink

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin you cracked me up so bad
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by davidadenrele: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:
Please Mods help push this to front page i need more advise please...

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.

Hmmn, you wanted my advice don't let your girlfriend abort, let her keep the baby she might die in the process of aborting after series of abortion pls it's not an option, if you ask me my problem with you is you are 29yrs old and you are still depending on your parents as a man for money in the year 2020??!! this is where i have problem with you, you have to man up and summon courage i understand Nigeria is pretty a difficult place to survived talkless of starting a family with 40K,a month for a salary but guess what God work in mysterious ways your babe loves you she believes in you and she's determined to settle down with you why not sit her down and both of you discuss on how to raised funds, is your girlfriend working if she's not working then planning your home together will be very tough, if she's working then you don't have to be afraid first you need an apartment an affordable one ooo, even if it's one mini flat i won't subscribe you to go and rent face me and slap" trust me you won't enjoy your new life secondly from your 40K can you afford to be doing contribution of 20K every month?? cos you are the man you will be the one to shoulder much of the responsibility now that baby is now on the way, lastly which area can your girlfriend support the home will it be to buy baby stuffs or how to ensure you guys eat at home everymonth this are major areas I expect you and your babe to discuss and agree for instance if you pay for the house rent and drop something for foodstuffs monthly she should buy baby stuffs and assists you with other little spending at home.

If she's not working and she's not planning of furthering her education at the moment cos you did not mention if she's through with school my brother let her keep the baby and stayed with her parents until when you can stand on your two feet as a man to shoulder responsibility don't start what you can end, it's not going to be easy there's no parameter to a successful marriage what it's entails is love mutal understanding ability to support one and another morally, financially and otherwise when all chips are down most importantly the man, would tried his best based on his ability as a man and the woman knowingly fully well her husband capacity.

God bless you and your babe think through so as not suffer your babe and your new child.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by DigitB: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Karma and Nemesis his sweetheart are just by the corner laughing at you, waiting for you to make the next big mistake.

I hope you're not thinking about another abortion.

Guy this girl don suffer for you.
Multiple abortions? Chai. Fada lawd

This is gonna give me tears rai nau

You see how some guys destroy girls. Tomorrow the may not understand the root of the generational misfortunes...

The best thing for you is to marry that girl and pray to God for forgiveness and restoration.

Life is a battlefield, so things might be difficult for you at first. But keep on fighting.

If you marry her, there will be tears sha, sorry ooo

If you let her go or try to abort that baby, it will end in premium tears grin

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by CsRockefeller(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mires:

If you are ready to settle down with her, DM. I will support you with N100,000. Best of luck

@ OP
Another challenge o!
Another challenge o!
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by trutht828: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Afonjaaa girl no dey use eye c nwafor dat rich.
I must dey blow all of dem dat cum 4 youth servinz.
D gals 2 Cheap n dem dirty 2.

Wow. But now that 99.9% of Igbo girls are prostitutes, don't you think they will be cheaper than other girls?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by tunary(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Randy91:
You are the biggest fool in this 21st century!!

40k and you are not ready..still u dey knack without!!

Alaye carry ur problemgrin grin
Na adjebutter na, them don spoil am for house, you no see say him father still dey give am money at 29 despite say him dey collect 40k for work. that guy never experience suffer, if he don experience suffer he go know how to manage.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by MrHighSea: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:
You don't have the means to marry a woman, yet you keep impregnating her. Very wicked of you

I know it was very bad of me but my girl always gets her ovulation period wrong and she hate me using condom with her. its not easy to explain these things

Dnt stress urself much bro.
Majority abusing u do av unprotected copulations. Majority (male n fs) no too like condoms too.

Dia partners may tek k of it without informing them.

Look deep inside you, what do you want?
Is your dearest factored in?
The only way to prove to Nigerian parents that you love a lady, is to DECIDE to marry her.

I learnt that from an old man.

Once u've decided (God guiding you), you won't tremble.

That decision will iron you to see things with a man's eye.

U av to meet with ur Dad (u still collect handout, b humble), voice out ur thoughts. Dnt let anybody decide for u.

If u decide to keep the lady n child under ur roof, U ll get respect for urself n ur lady. It ll mek u focus too. Hope she is matured enough to uphold the tenets of marriage.

If ur towing this line, I suggest, u do introductions n withhold marriage proper for at least 2years (except finances improves). If u still love her, dnt stop telling her.

TIME TO BE FOCUS. FAMILY PLAN. IMPROVE FINANCES.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by stan83: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Onuku,it shall end in tearz

If she 1t 2 comot belle n die,beta tears 4 u.
If she no comot belle n die wen bornin, tears 4 u.
If she park join u,.tears upon tears bicos of hungry.
If ur fada dont give u money again,original tear begin.

If she dumped u follow anoda person.ur tears will almost finish 4 ur eyes.because instead 4 u 2 dumped her,she dump u

Anyhw I reasoned it,I sha no it MUST end in tears. grin cheesy

Alaye 4get woman.
Go & huzzle because no be u get dat belle.
Dat belle na format 2 tied u.
1 afonjress almost do am 2 me.I tell her no problems. She parked join me.i com dey blow am 4 free.
Dey chop free pepper stew wen no get test. grin cheesy wink

1 night,after I hv fed up 4 her toto.I begin recite incantaxn 4 room dey call Alusi Obosi 2 damaged d life of anypersin wey dey beer false accusantion 4 me.
Na so she quiet.
D next day she travel cum tell me say she get miscarrange.

I jst laff her & ha generaxn.
D afonnjjjjaaaaa layabout girl 1t 2 shine on top nwafor.
Tufiakwa. undecided undecided
Dis girls go use ya head if u looseguide.
Egungun b careful na express dis ur bowleg dey so embarassed
I had seminar issue with your story.. The ball is in your court not that of you fiancee, if you truly love her and want to spend the rest of your life with her this is what you do...you and your fiancee should agree to settle down as man and wife. after which you meet with your parent to notify your intentions( you an an adult you must take decision and be responsible) and the replica of your wife to be to her own parents.the both you must start taking actions for both parent to know you guys are serious(fix a date for light introduction of both families, get the list of downry and start making comitment no matter little, however your fiancee can appeal to her parents if there kind enough to reduce expenses and with no elaborate wedding). Bro.. some challenges can be blessings in disguise, but you must cross hurdles to overcome. Today by the grace of God am happly married, bless with two kids. Abortion is not the solution, never can tell how many children is destined for you and which of them will bring glory to you... my daughter whom i intend aborting is been loved by so many because of her beauty and intelligent.wish you success!
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Slimtuns(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
well the deed is done already and castigating you won't have any effect cos I'm sure you're feeling bad already.. thanks goodness you have a source of income even if it's small,, same circumstance made some jobless men marry and they survived so you won't be an exception. my candid advice is for you to find a way to talk to your father about the whole thing...the pregnancy and marriage issue, you can discuss it with someone he respects alot in your family and the person will take it up from there... you can talk to your father after he might have accepted that you would like to start a business, he should be able to support you.

some couples started it roughly now they are living very fine, this might be a blessing in disguise.. also try to be prayerful, everything will be alright.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by danilmo: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rozz:
you didnt think of all these when you were freely fornicating with her and committing murder all in the name of abortion and not yet ready.Do her biddings which is the right thing to do or free her forever.Dont be a wicked man in disguise

He didn't commit murder, The GF did.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by oshorstan(f): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Where is Slaworm Mr damn niggaaaaa

My real guy, I know you but I will keep it low. you're irresponsible and dull. You're an asshole. my dear go n pay your debt. Marry her n be responsible for her ok. Yeye bail up u
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
trutht828:

Wow. But now that 99.9% of Igbo girls are prostitutes, don't you think they will be cheaper than other girls?
is ur Moda Igbo woman?
No talk wetin u no know nwa udele
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by hardbody: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=mrfranky post=90769463]Please Mods help push this to front page i need more advise please...

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

[b][b]Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.[/[/[/b]b]quote]

I will answer you, but at the bolded, what will the pill be for? The belle never set yet?

When you answer me truthfully i will advise you appropriately
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Uzeee: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
plenty fishes in the sea bro... why the threat. there is more to it, find out. meanwhile...

You re looking for quality Turkey wears, shoes, bags and accessories. Search no more. Zyps collections got exquisite designs for you. Follow the link to join my WhatsApp group. You will love what you see

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///GZpejSZVkut7yxEo7vLrSG
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.

1.Right...at the bolded, all I'll say is, when a farmer plants a seed, he expects the seed to sprout.

2.My advice to you now is simple. Inform both your parents and your parents inlaw that their grandchild is on the way. Maybe they may go round and raise money for the marriage.

3.Also, go and apologise to your inlaws for messing their daughter up. And by the way, make sure you go to your church or mosque and make spiritual amends.

4.Also, make sure you and your girl see a gynaecologist fast. Repeated abortions can cause repeated miscarriages in the future, when you are ready to have babies finally. SEE A GYANECOLOGIST AT YOUR LOCAL TEACHING HOSPITAL. Don't go to 'Mama Twins Maternity and Nursing home', because this pregnancy is precious.

5.Homestly, I am going to insult you well well. For years you were using this girl to satisfy your konji, and anytime she got pregnant...na to abort. Do you know you have killed not only your children, but your parent's grandchild.? Do you know how precious a grandchild is to your parents? To hers too? Haven't you heard about a condom?? How much is condom? How much is morning after pill?? Contraceptive?? Honestly, I don't know where to start with you.

6.Whatever you do, DO NOT EFFING ABORT THIS CHILD. Take a second job, even if it means working on construction site or cleaning toilet...to support this child. There are people who struggle for child..like one copule my mother knew who waited 11 years for child. And here you are throwing away what other copules are weeping for, and what others may never see in their lives.

7.It is time you and your wife grew up. Seriously, please, this isn't a game. For God's sake, and the sake of this child, man up and do the right things. For once.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Lordfranklin(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
OP abeg no more abortions. I carry God beg you She can have the baby now while you work on your finances and marry her later.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by YelloweWest: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
You want her to abort all the children in her womb then tomorrow u will call her barren. You have a good young woman and because of selfish boyish reasons, u want to throw her away.

What is the difference between her having the child while you are dating and marring her? Lets be honest, you just don't want to be responsible! You want to be free to live like the devil and not be tied down to one woman as a family man. Thats your problem not money.

Karma will deal with u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Karleb(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
How much is contraceptive again?
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by kaytolee(m): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
You should have hold your self first but it has happen now and that is what we call life....there must be a solution and number thing I want you to know is that abortion is never d solution,...plz both of you come together and agree and pray to your maker for direction
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by robosky02(m): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
.see you case

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chai! I’m pained o!!
Why do girls do these to themselves? Multiple abortions at 22!
Even if this man marries her, it makes no sense at all! No single sense!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Dextre(m): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

But what is going on here laidis na. I mean how do you comfortable nut in there without the thought of pregnancy crossing your mind. And a 22year old girl and 29year old man ? Where una dey rush go sef? 3 years from now is not too late to marry o,talk to your girl,threaten to leave you,see me see wahala..make she dey go na,na so dem go bait you enter marriage,una go begin despise unasef after 5years
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by paparazi1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

You just can not marry her now, yet you keep fucking her and committing fornication under a promising note of i will marry you someday.
If you are not ready then you would have tied your dick. My friend do something now, go get her bride price paid. Eddy Mophy said anyone who can not stand the heat should Bleep out of the kitcken. If na your daugther will you allow such?. What if she died during abortion?. What if she get complications that could lead to barrenness when you eventually got married to her afer these numerous abortion? Marriage they say is not for boys bec it comes with responsibilities. Are you even sure you won"t dumb her afterwards?
If you are not ready leave her alone Daddy"s pet. You are putting her thru lots of pains just to satisfy your sexual urge. She is damn right.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Bankalert(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is not your dream way of getting married and you have been fvcking without condom and makiny the poor girl commit series of abortions for you... What kind of men do we have in this generation? .... I blame the foolish girl

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by bukatyne(f): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
kiddkash:

the way you described the girl and the family, It sounds like my sister and my Family.

I hope that it is not my sister and Family for your sake

Hahahahahahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
harjay1986:

guy try to be a man I was once in your shoe, but it turn to open door , for me and my family, am the last born in the family of six, for God so loving it am the bread winner today, you dont need to consult anybody but remember all the ladies we have now in Nigeria are Ogbanje once dey love you and you try to play smart your own don don, but if you play along and sacrifice with them some door you've been opening will be open wide

The emboldened parts, i think you're right.. I was actually told something like this about my present babe. I was told to deal with her with a plain mind and not cheat on her or sleep around and things will turn out for good. And so far so good, I think I am beginning to see the signs already.. This lady prays for me every night and every morning and I'm noticing some changes..

She's also a good gurl. Not demanding and really understanding

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by MDBoss(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Alayee, go and marry jor
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by segun18(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
My brother ...after many abortion for you you now realise you are not ready.

Where is koboko sef ..let me use it to flog you.

My friend ,go and do the needful .

Marry her.Pay the bride price and marry her.

If you can penetrate and ejaculate at will then you must be ready to marry.

Simples!
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Mutaultope(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
No insult but you are wicked

At 21 abi 22 , you have forced her to abort severally for you and you don't want to marry her because of low income .

come gan .... if it were your sister , what would have said ?

your mates are feeding a family of four with okada business .

Since you refused to keep your JOHN THOMAS , marry her then

And see ,...... if you try aborting that baby this time ...... proper thunder from God will strike you down .

oshi !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / Join Whatsapp TV For Erotic Status Views / Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.